~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:35 pm

((I'll change it to 18, unless you want an 22 year old dating a 32 year old. I mean, it's legal so..yea))

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Lols, you can change it))
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Okies))

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:54 pm

XD))
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Viktor Nikiforov, Tags: Yuri/Yurio

I start thinking of a plan. "We're going to need shelter first. Let's try to find a cave or something. In the meanwhile, I'm going to need support for my leg.", I say, looking down at my leg. It was bright red earlier, and was now turning purple. "Makka and the terrier mix most likely are with the other survivors. Hopefully..."

Levi Ackerman, Tags: "Eren?"

I gasp. I run in the direction of his voice. It really was Eren... I slapped his face. "Yeager, don't worry me like that again. You nearly killed me", I say sternly. Tear marks were still there, but I don't mind. "We need to find the other survivors. I suppose Mikasa was with us? Armin always wanted to see the sea, but is scared of ships, so I know he's not with us..."

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She walked with the gray haired man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
Waiting

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She sighed as she looked ahead or over at the boys.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She was still staring towards the sense of that third presence...

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded as he said "I hope they are both alright..." He sighed as he thought of Makka and Hekate.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then said "Where are we going to find something to support your leg, out here on an island?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.
Hey Esko, I could send Hekate over to Makka and crew if ya want

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

He jumped slightly when he noticed the other male running in his direction. Shaking his head, he then yelped when he was slapped, rubbing the sting. He huffed as he looked at his feet, then back up. He sighed as he said "You know she follows me everywhere...Even when I don't want her to."

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata
He glanced at Eric in silent communication, then nodded at him. As Eric fell quiet, he said "You answer us first!"

Eric Surt
He glanced at the redhead, humming to himself as he nodded back. He fell silent, and the other male began to speak to the approaching people.

(lols, wait...who is he talking to?)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:49 pm

"You....you're serious." The comment was more a display of her absolute awe of how ridiculous this guy was. "Really? Sacrifice an entire island's population for one man? Don't you think I can handle a hellish environment? I've been there, and hellfire exposure cooks your nerves." Rolling her eyes, she watched the man struggle.

"Shadowfang! Don't do that because of me!" The man cried. "Don't do that to the other survivors!"

"He's right, y'know. Although I personally would not mind, just questioning why you, a 'good demon' would do that. Sounds awfully counterproductive." Exile sneered.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koumei » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am

(oh wait, sorry for being sorta inactive xc)

Iva \\ female \\ Karneval \\ tags: Yogi
Iva woke up on the island and rubbed her eyes, before quickly standing up
and brushing the sand off her dress. She flew upwards, searching for people
she knew, and saw Yogi sleeping. She landed."Wake up!" She picked him up under
his arms and flew, then dropped him as he woke up, leaving him to look for others
on his own. She went a different path. (lol what even)

Yogi \\ male \\ Karneval \\ tags: Iva, Gareki and Nai
"Ow, that was so abrupt.. I was sleeping just fine.." Yogi glid in the air, squinting
against the sun. he saw a glint of white hair, and called out. "Nai-chan! Gareki-kun!"
He knew that Gareki must've been somewhere nearby, or beside the child. He landed
in a spot beside them.

Inukashi \\ ??? \\ No.6 \\ tags: WIP
(i gotta go but i'm still going to post what i have)

koumei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She walked with the gray haired man, looking up at the sky for a moment. Shaking her head, she said "Yes, hopefully..."

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
Waiting

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
(Bye bee lols)
The chocolate and minimal white cat nodded as she looked at him. She got up so he could stand, and waited for him to lead.

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She sighed as she looked ahead or over at the boys.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She was still staring towards the sense of that third presence...

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head as he looked at the other two. He nodded as he said "I hope they are both alright..." He sighed as he thought of Makka and Hekate.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde sighed as he shook his head at Viktor, then said "Where are we going to find something to support your leg, out here on an island?"

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Human, thief- Tags: Nai/Yogi
He jumped slightly when he glanced up, for the blonde haired male landed very close by to the two of them. He gave a very soft growl, then sighed as he looked at Nai. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head as he looked up again.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ Yogi
The smaller male squeaked and blinked his eyes as he perked up, seeming to hear Yogi when Gareki did not. Shaking his head, he grinned softly to himself as he said "Yogi!" when he glanced over and saw the other male beside them. He smiled as he waved the blonde haired male over, a sweet look on his gentle features.

(Gya ha ha, anathema, want to bring in Jiki too, or do you already have too many chars?))

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She smiled a little, then stood back to watch the male dragon confront the female...

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi

He jumped slightly when he noticed the other male running in his direction. Shaking his head, he then yelped when he was slapped, rubbing the sting. He huffed as he looked at his feet, then back up. He sighed as he said "You know she follows me everywhere...Even when I don't want her to."

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip

Hiroshi and Jessica
Hiroshi nodded as he said "I can fight." Oh boy, he really needed Yuuta right now...Shaking his head, he remembered the thing he'd been given by Soumei, in case he ever got separated, but was a bit loathe to use it...

Totsuka Tatara
He headed towards two dragons, and a black poodle. He jumped slightly, however, when he heard voices talking back and forth to each other, from behind him...

Misaki Yata
He glanced at Eric in silent communication, then nodded at him. As Eric fell quiet, he said "You answer us first!"

Eric Surt
He glanced at the redhead, humming to himself as he nodded back. He fell silent, and the other male began to speak to the approaching people.

(lols, wait...who is he talking to?)

Hey kuro, is it actually okay if I take Nievi, Stellia, and Sadaharu, and maybe the Chimera, out?
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:14 am

~Liren~ wrote:Character Name: Mikasa Ackerman
Any Nickname?: None
Sexuality: Bisexual/Leans more over to male (I ship her slightly with Annie)
Fandom: AOT/SNK
Race: Human
Any powers/abilities?: Levi the 2nd.
Facts about character:
-ACKERMAN
-EREN
-Burrito Scarf
-Badass no. 2
Crush/spouse?: EREN EREN EREN EREN EREN EREN

Character Name: Hachune Miku
Sexuality: Unknown
Fandom: Vocaloid
Race: Chibi?
Any powers/abilities?: She has a leek. FEAR HER
Facts about character:
-HACHUNE Miku, not HATSUNE Miku
-Chibi Miku
- Here she is
Crush/spouse?: None

Character Name: Tako Luka
Sexuality: Unknown
Fandom: Vocaloid
Race: Octopus chibi?
Any powers/abilities?: None.
Facts about character:
- The cutest or most horrifying thing you have ever seen.
- Here she is!
Crush/spouse?: None

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets