Fifth wave roleplay: closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fifth wave roleplay: closed

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:39 pm

OMG I'm so sorry I completely forgot!)

Tommo let a blush cover his light cheeks. "stop that now " he said softly. "we don't want to be in trouble. Anyways.....we're going on a mission soon the whole squad..."

Ripper had walked off before he heard her question jazzy shrugged "I guess so" she said cutely and began trotting off. She didn't know where she was going.

(IDK either lol let's just think up things in pm
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm

((Just pm me for Hollyn and Lucian))

Arvis smirked playfully at him and shrugged. "They're not on to us." He said passively bit suddenly become serious. "Are they?" He asked, voice dropping a tone.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:13 am

Abbigail quickly gave up when Ripper walked away, not too fussed but taking it as a 'yes'. Walking with Jazzy she headed for the food hall, she just about knew the way despite being there for a short time. Once there she led Jazzy over to Get some food.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:18 am

Tommo shook his head and held his shoulder. "No no don't worry. We leave tonight....I'm just worried about jazzy..... " He admitted softly.

Jazzy followed Abby, seeing she had been going the wrong way and burbled at all the food. It didn't look the best but she saw oatmeal and was excited. "nummy!!
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Abbigail smiled and picked up a bowel of oatmeal for Jazzy. "You like this?" She questioned, not liking it much herself. She placed the bowel on a tray and gave it to Jazzy. She moved along with her tray and just added a few ppiecesof toast to her plate before leaving the line and taking Jazzy to a quiet table.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 am

"Leaving?" He asked in shock, his quiet tone raising slightly in fear and shock. He looked around for anyone who could overhear them
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Tommo nodded "we're raiding a village. Killing others.,x he said, not ready to tell arvis' about what he knew yet. He would tell him soon , as well as the rest.

Jazzy nodded happily and excitedly jumped a little. "Thank you" she said sweetly. She went to grab an apple but a man smacked her hand away "one item only. Our rations are low" the soldiers growled. Jazzy wimpered "I'm sorry"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Abbigail frowned slightly. "Are you OK?" She asked Jazzy as they sat down.

Defiance's hopped off of her bunk, walking close behind Ripper. "Can't wait." She said as she walked on her way to breakfast.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Ascende superius wrote:Bailey stood awkwardly next to his new found bunk. He smiled widely when Sophia found him, he took her hand without hesitation. "Hey, yeah I'm alright. Are you?"

Chase gave an unfased half smile befkre easily pushing Ripper back a few steps. "Ouch. I didn't, mate. If you'd listen to people. I said I don't doubt it, not I did doubt it. She's ylur sister, I'm not stupid, family can be all someone's got. So you're lucky to have her. I would say the same for her but your temper isn't good for the little ones." He glanced at Abbigail then Jazzy.

(Just to try and bring them back)

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:53 pm