Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby Chinchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:42 am

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, [Grillby] ,AltUT Toriel,AltUT Chara,AltUT Asriel, [US Sans]||Grillby's||
"I would bet a lot. I've heard of Horrortale, but I don't even think that thing'd fit in there even." They continued the mockery, rather unaware that the Psi space not only houses people from the different AUs of Undertale but also other other universes completely unrelated. After this they just left the aninatronic alone, practically blocking him out and hardly noticing him leave. They sipped their hot chocolate, somewhat expecting an answer from the Toriel while also finding the momentary silence rather awkward between the bunch at the table. The awkwardness somewhat urged them to leave, but they stayed regardless, trying to get conversation going once more. "Yo, Frisk, you got anything else about other universes besides the Underswap one? Wanna maybe...hang out at my house or your house later? Kinda...lonely here without Rei and all."
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Springtrap

Once all three had gotten inside the lab, Alphys ran over to turn the lights (and AC, since Hotland's heat is fun for no one) on.
Here We Are started to look over at charts and things sprawled out on tables. The little spirit(s) couldn't exactly move anything, but they could still take a good look at what wasn't covered. Alphys walked over to join them, looking through files for anything that could be helpful. A moment later, they had both pulled out everything they had on robots and on Mettaton. "A-alright," Alphys said, looking over the limited information she had available, "l-let's head into the south wing. The most serious equipment is downstairs, b-but I don't think any of that will be n-necessary."
Here We Are led the way as they floated south, in a direction that would be down if someone was looking from the outside with north toward the top of their viewing window, and they phased through a panel in the wall in a position that some outside viewer wouldn't be able to observe. Alphys touched the panel and it slid aside, allowing the more physical-matter-bound beings to enter. Here was visible inside, smiling encouragingly at Springtrap.

(Do I headcanon that there is more to the lab than what we see? Why yes, yes I do.)

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Flowey

Megalovania intensified, more than a bit annoyed at Flowey's comment. "Don't you dare make threats against Papyrus and Bonetrousle. Forget the fact that they aren't even here, just -- no one threatens my family. No. One." The melody was loud, but Mega's words were clear.
Sans was not nearly as affected. Having put up with plenty of looping timelines from Flowey back at home and having grown pretty immune to Flowey's threats, he just gave a tired smile and said, "Well, you heard it. No more threats from you. Though I do have to ask, how exactly did you plan to a kill a brother who's already dead? As an ex-scientist, that sounds fascinating to me. I'd kill for the information."
Mega snorted and paused its melody for a moment to play a rimshot sound before resuming the music.

Frisk Smith||Age 25||Female||Glitched-Looptale AU||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Storyshift "Togore" Chara, everyone in the diner

Frisk didn't quite catch what Togore had said there at the end, though she'd heard "lonely" and "Rei", so she could guess as to the nature of it. She nodded. "Yeah, this has been great, but maybe just hanging out at your house would be good so we can rest after the craziness earlier, I suppose." She shrugged. "Are we taking off now, or...?" She'd noticed that the people they'd been talking to didn't seem to be paying attention at the moment.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 am

Castel stood straight up when he was sure the kid was ok and took a look around, then back at Frisk "I'm gonna take a look around... Thank you, uh, you really saved my life back there... Later on, if... If I can do something to stop Chara from destroying more timelines..." he paused and looked down at the glowing yellow pulse in his chest "then I want to help... However I can" he nodded then turned away and headed towards Grillby's it was where he usually stayed in his old timeline after the incident with Juste, maybe other survivors from his timeline were here as well? He hoped so"
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 am

||Chara Dreemurr||Storyshift||Tags: Frisk Smith, [Grillby] ,[AltUT Toriel],[AltUT Chara],[AltUT Asriel], [US Sans]||Grillby's||
Chara had noticed it as well, a jabbing sort of feeling inside as it felt as if they were being ignored. By a Toriel no less. "I suppose we could go now if you want. I wouldn't mind." They shrugged, standing up and moving towards the door, deciding to ask. "Want to go the long way or the easier way?" Of course the easier way meant teleporting. When they really thought about it, perhaps it would be preferable if their homes location wasn't the most obvious. They didn't exactly want any surprise visists. Although at the same time it seemed like it would be nice. After all, it would show their company was enjoyed, right?
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:24 am

Tagged: Flowey, Sans and Megalovania
Ref:
They get up, brushing off the snow, and look at P with minor annoyance, "From the looks of it, yes this seems like a classic timeline, but you never really know do you?" They look around for someone, and spot Flowey and Sans near the edge of Snowdin. They also take note of a sort of spectre near the sans, but they have a hard time focusing on it. "Why don't we just go ask the trashbag? If anyone knows something, it's most likely him." Ref doesn't give P time to respond, and walk off in that direction anyways.

P:
P grumbles to himself, before finally stomping after Ref."ALRIGHT FINE, WE'LL TALK TO MY 'BROTHER'. BUT, ONLY BECAUSE I WANT ANSWERS." They keep close behind them as to make sure they don't try any 'funny buisness'. "IF THIS ONE TELLS A SINGLE PUN WHEN I'M AROUND, I WILL MAKE HIM SUCCUMB TO MY JAPES." P continues to grumble and complain, and would rather be doing something productive like studying puzzles.

Ref:
Once the two get closer, Ref asks in a polite manner, "Pardon the intrusion, but my acquaintance and I seem to be lost.
Could you by chance tell us where we are?"
Knowing full well what the skeleton is capable of, they decide to try to get on his good side.
tomorrow is another day...
So don't let today bring you down.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Flowey
Bonetrousle. That was a stupid name. Then again, so was Sans and Papyrus. They were named after freaking fonts. "Excuse you, trashbag, but I'll do what I want!" Flowey snapped back. His face went blank for a moment at what Sans said about Papyrus already being dead, but his expression quickly changed to anger at his pun and then the rimshot "I SWEAR TO GOD SMILEY, I'LL R-" He cut himself off as he heard a new voice, glancing over to see who it was from. Great. A Frisk. He didn't mind Papyrus as much, since he was always one of the more fun characters to mess around with, but he was still annoying at times. "Are you that stupid? We're in a crappy excuse of a Snowdin, idiot."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Ref:
They aren't at all phased by Flowey's rudeness, instead replying, "Wow, thank you for that helpful incite Flowey. But I'm afraid I meant more of a timeline sense rather than actual location." Ref just smiled as though they weren't even insulted at all by the talking flower. They then added, "Also, 'idiot'. Really? Can't you get more creative with your insults? Or is your brain too small to think of something else? They smirked at this jab, feeling it was totally justified.
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Flowey
"Figure it out for yourself." He muttered quietly, glancing away. It annoyed him that they just smiled like he hadn't even said anything. Flowey's gaze shot back over to Ref as they spoke again, growling quietly "Shut up, you worthless, warm-blooded, piece of garbage! Nice rip-off of Chara's sweater, by the way." Now that he though about it,
their sweater annoyed him. A lot. He didn't want to be reminded of Chara.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RDT022 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Ref:

"Well, I'm glad you appreciate my style.~" Ref is still smiling, but by now it was more of cocky smile. He'll be wonderful to toy with, they thought. "So Flowey, any more insults to throw at me? C'mon, don't be shy, lay it on me. Just be grateful that I see you as entertainment instead of a training dummy." They decided to show their eyes, which were crimson, and looked down on Flowey, still wearing that cocky expression. At this point they were just waiting to be provoked by the flower, after all, who doesn't love a good FIGHT?
RDT022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Flowey
He narrowed his eyes at Ref. He liked them already, better than the original Frisk at least. "I'd love to see you try to use me as a training dummy. If anything, you're the one that should be grateful right now. Grateful that I'm not tearing your sound from your pathetic little body. But that's what's gonna happen soon if you don't shut up.." Flowey paused to hold back a laugh "Actually, scratch that. Hah, not even Asgore would take that stupid little soul of yours. Yikes. Not even a reset will fix you up."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me