Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You're shocked when you see the crazed smile on this troll's face but that's all your brain can register. Before you know it this crazy stranger is hugging you. You go stiff under his touch,feeling trapped. You barely succeeded containing your hyperventilation. You take a step back,slipping away from his touch. Insane? Checked. Murderous? Most probably under the influence of this 'darkness'.
"Sup~ Mal~gum~." you hate how your voice is trembling post-shock.
"I'm A~val~on. Uh~ s~o,wh~y is i~t so s~ilen~t he~re?" this is the first time you feel so uncomfortable in a troll's presence.
(oh Avalon,you and your haphephobia)

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

You don't know how much time you spend stabbing and torturing the creature but it proves to be an efficient way of releasing all the stress. The more aggressive you become,the lesser limbs are to be seen around,until you ultimately kill the creature you had taken your anger upon. Were they afraid of you?Where were all of them going? You growl and try to prowl after them but soon give up.

[aL]: HEY! GREEN WEIRDO! DID YOU JUST UP AAAND DIE ON ME!?
[nB]: No,I didn't!!!
[nB]: I'm glad you're joining us,there are lots of new trolls you are going to meet!!! c;

[iN]: so?
[iN]: are you going to do something or talk about how domed we are?

[nB]: Of course I am going to do something!!!
[nB]: And don't think you're off the hook,we're all in this together!!!
[nB]: I won't let you die on us just because you don't want to take responsibility!!!

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

[quote]"* have no *dea....* th*nk we are supposed to complete these quests on our lands?but *'d much rather spend t*me on the moons,the*r pol*t*cs seems fasc*nat*ng."take your hand off of them. Well that surely was awkward. You sigh and look up at the stars once again.
"what do you want to do?"

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You eye Aegeel from the corner of your vision spheres and sigh. You would have liked to comfort her but you give her space and look back at your painting. The flower looked somewhat decent...(no,it didn't). You shrug and decide to paint wilderness in general,trying to picture a serene landscape.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby dark_lava » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 am

"Thanks, but I'm not in the mood to paint right now" Aegeel replied.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You stare at Aegeel awkwardly, not sure what to do. What could you do for someone who is dead? You put out your hand hesitantly as if to ask if you could touch her. There are a few things you would not mind saying to her, or thinking to her as the case might be.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[nB]: I won't let you die on us just because you don't want to take responsibility!!!.

[iN]: god. glad youre done sulking.
[iN]: wait i dont want anything to do with responsibility! and you cant make me!
[iN]: besides how do you know im not already dead? maybe im a ghost!

Actually, how would you know if you weren't already dead? The line between the living and the dead seemed very fine now. You feel yourself up and down and find yourself wonderfully handsome and solid as usual. But this was dream you, what was happening to real you? Were you dead? You certainly hoped not that would be painful and you would hate to deprive the world of your greatness.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: ФФh.
[aE]: ФФh nФФ.
[aE]: emprin, whaT happened?

You hug your dead luscus tight, feeling her terribly dry skin press against your damp cheeks, before propping her up against the wall and curling up next to her. You ignore the heat on your back and absently click to accept Pifrim's invitation.

[cQ]: Lusee was most definateleee not fiiin. Sheee is ded.
[cQ]: ... Dooo uuu think that insted of uuu teling meee a storeee Iii could tel uuu won?
[cQ]: About Luseee and meee and evereeewon else.
[cQ]: So niiiither of us would forget?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Aegeel watched Natsura wondering what he was doing.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You lay a hand on Aegeel and try to meditate. Nothing happens. You try again, focusing on the troll in front of you but your mind stays stubbornly in your own head. You frown at this development. Did sprites not qualify as living things or were you just not powerful enough? After a couple of minutes of thinking you realize you are still holding on to Aegeel and remove your hands awkwardly. Well back to old fashioned communication for you.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails
[hF]: Sorry...about...that. I...was...trying...to...mind...speak.
[hF]: It...did...not...work. Clearly.
[hF]: So...
[hF]: ...
[hF]: I...am...glad...you...are...here.

You heft your husktop up and turn it so Aegeel can see what you type.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[nB]: I won't let you die on us just because you don't want to take responsibility!!!.

[iN]: wait i dont want anything to do with responsibility! and you cant make me!

Actually, how would you know if you weren't already dead? The line between the living and the dead seemed very fine now. You feel yourself up and down and find yourself wonderfully handsome and solid as usual. But this was dream you, what was happening to real you? Were you dead? You certainly hoped not; that would be painful and you would hate to deprive the world of your greatness.

You hug your dead luscus tight, feeling her terribly dry skin press against your damp cheeks, before propping her up against the wall and curling up next to her. You ignore the heat on your back and absently click to accept Pifrim's invitation.

[cQ]: ... Dooo uuu think that insted of uuu teling meee a storeee Iii could tel uuu won?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Aegeel read the screen "Why?" she asked.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOUP! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Rimlin Tunien
Your name is Rimlin Tunien. Your interests include of, explosives, mythology, magic, animals (seals), and occasionally taking naps. You also enjoy musicals and plays, really anything theatrical.
What will you do?

Troll one of your fellow trollians.

--explosivePinniped [eP] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]--
[eP]: heY.
[aA]: S~u~p.
[eP]: *sIGh*
[aA]: What is of the wrongs? D:
[eP]: i'm JUsT boRed :c
[aA]: Oh! I think we have a game we co~u~ld both play!
[eP]: what is IT CAlleD?
[aA]: Not s~u~re, b~u~t it looks f~u~n!
[aA]: I think I have an extra CD ~you~ could have.
[eP]: oh, thAT's gREAT! jusT SeND it OVER the TRANSPORTalizer
[aA]: Okay, It'll be right over. c:
--artsyAesthesia [aA] ceased trolling explosivePinniped [eP]--

Who's this young lady?

It appears another young troll is standing in their room. Her name is Mehdli Kirunu, or as previously shown, artsyAesthesia [aA]. Mehdli enjoys drawing on her husktop and then posting it on a strange earth website called deviantart. She considers herself an experienced artist. She also enjoys to roleplay on forum sites, play video games and take naps, like Remlin.
What will you do?

Transportalize game CD to your bud Rimlin.

Oh yes! You almost forgot!
You ran over to the transportalizer on the other side of the room and placed the CD right in the center, then you pressed the button.
*Transportalize*
Mail transportation sure is convenient nowadays.
Last edited by SOUP! on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brb, playing smash.
SOUP!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 pm

You think on this a bit. It is a valid question; 'why'. A question you are fond of yourself, or at least of asking.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails
[hF]: Because...you...are...a...troll...and...a...friend.
[hF]: Too...many...of...those...have...died. You...did...too, sorry...about...that.
[hF]: But...you...came...back...while...they...cannot.
[hF]: That...must...count...for...something...yes?

You type very slowly with frequent pauses, thinking your words over carefully as your peck them out. When you finish you blink up at Aegeel hoping she understands your point. You just wish you could get inside her head and make her see, not that that had worked very well for you in the past.

Actually, how would you know if you weren't already dead? The line between the living and the dead seemed very fine now. You feel yourself up and down and find yourself wonderfully handsome and solid as usual. But this was dream you, what was happening to real you? Were you dead? You certainly hoped not; that would be painful and you would hate to deprive the world of your greatness.

ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

Your toothy grin inches even further up your cyan cheeks.
"Right, zzure!"
You almost go for her hand, but stop yourself quickly. Not yet, Attana, you have to smooth yourself into this. You instead decide to go around the fallen tower and towards the kingdom.
"Carapazzezz are kinda weird. Carapazzezz... bleh, I can barely zzay that. Anyway, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourzzelf?"
You're quite eager to learn a bit more about your friend, she was probably more interesting than you, living underwater and all. It must be pretty weird, you imagine!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

CC: I Am Sleeping, That Is Correct.
CC: If You Could Somehow Join Me,, I Would Be Delighted To Introduce Myself To Your Properly
CC: I Don't Believe I Have Met VW.
CC: Hm.

[qK]: (his name is avalon and he'll probably be a jerk to anyone he doesn't know, but i know he's secretly a big softie. he gave me an entire speech about getting off my ass, if that helps you picture how he acts)
[qK]: (it'd be cool to meet you though, as long as you think you can be found easily enough)
[qK]: (any idea where i could find you? =owo=)

You're smiling for some reason, even though nobody is around you to be creeped out by your huge teeth. You captchalogue your husktop and lean back, easily falling asleep to get a much needed, hopefully uninterrupted rest.

You open your eyes again on the golden planet. You're... in your tower? You remember fainting outside, right in front of your exmoirail. You rub your eyes before taking a running leap right out your window.

Drifting, drifting. You comb through the air before moving towards the purple moon. You should probably avoid Skaia, as you were quite sure you heard something bad was going on there.

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

You give a little shrug before heaving yourself up awkwardly, first your arms on the ground, then your pushing up your legs. You manage to get up, despite looking like some dumb woofbeast.
"well, n0 0ne is st0pping y0u. i d0n't think we h4ve 4 de4dline f0r wh4tever we're d0ing 4nyw4y."
You push your hair back out of your face to fix your mini-meltdown's doing. With a sigh, you unfold your wings slowly.
"m4ybe i sh0uld get b4ck t0 zinni4. she's pr0b4bly w4iting. she might be 4ble t0 help me figure 0ut my 'quest,' t00."
You pause for a moment, sweating.
"i d0n't think i t0ld y0u 4b0ut the c4r4p4ce i kidn4pped, did i?"

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[aE]: ФФh gФФsh, i am sФФ sФФrry.
[aE]: i'd lФФve TФФ hear yФФur sTФФry if iT helps.

Whoa. You stare at your screen in awe. Is... Is that Emprin?
She's...
SO TINY!
She wasn't kidding about her age! You giggle to yourself a little bit for no reason at all. You quickly compose yourself again at the sight of her lusus and her. Maybe now isn't the best time to tell her about the weird game's features.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:40 pm

"I have died twice, now I can die a third time, I just want this to stop." Aegeel said after reading. "There is nothing more I can do I'm useless, and I have no one even though you call me a friend, but I barely know you"
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me