Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby kiwipen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:42 am

((What did I miss?))

Malgum --- tagging vW

Malgum was more than happy to have another troll in his presence, and he was a little more than sad to see his friend pull away and so tense. No matter, he would just have to cheer him up!
"The silence here? Oh, yes, the Dodos just told me, actually, not too long ago. You see, there is this...heart." He spoke carefully, realizing that his friend could very well be this 'Bard' that would steal his Heart away from him. "It's keeping everyone silent, forbidding them to speak, and it's my task on this land to destroy it!" Malgum spoke quickly, but excitedly.

"It sounds absolutely fun, but no matter, we need to have our tea, yes!" Malgum threw down his teapot and the heater and a few teacups and grabbed Avalon's hand, tugging him down onto the ground. "Sit! Tell me about your journey here." He mused.

Jaspur -- tagging Parxux

CC: I Am In My Dream Hive, I Believe.
CC: I Will Come Out To Greet You.

Jaspur closed her phone and hopped off her bed, donning her purple pajamas and poking her head out the window. She wasn't quite sure why, but she got a forboding feeling, like something bad happened. She stepped outside, noticing the residents and a new troll there. She furrowed her eyebrows, pressing herself to the wall in hopes she wouldn't be seen as she wanted to just quietly observe.

Loomia --- Tagging: Defone
"About me?" Loomia asked uncertainly as she walked alongside Devone. "I am not that interresting, rreally. I spent most of my life in my hive, locked away frrom otherr trrolls. Which is how I prreferred it." She spoke somewhat laxly, but when she realized what she said, she jerked and glanced over at Devone, somewhat panicking. "Not that I don't like trrolls! And I Mean, you'rre definitely awesome to hang out with, morre than I can say forr most trrolls, but...I neverr wanted to hurrt anyone."
Oh, dear. She started something she would have to finish.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:13 am

Alright. Now you're really starting to get annoyed.
iF: whoa. whoa. whoa.
iF: let's. not. go. that. far.
[aL]: NO LET'S GO THAAAT FAAAR!

Nuisance.
[nB]: Hey,we all lost trolls we care about!!!
[nB]: But if you'd rather be alone til the sweep you die,fine!!! Suit yourself!!!

Yes.
Yes you would.
You don't want to deal with the burden of knowing you could have saved your friends either, but being alone is fine.

...You really wish you had your moirail again. You're back to having no quadrants filled, you suppose.
[aL]: I MEAAAN! I'D LIKE TO HAAAVE MY MOIRAAAIL BAAACK! BUT THAAAT DOESN'T MAAATTER! I'M FINE WITH STAAAYING AAALONE!

You could have saved them.
But you didn't.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:26 am

(@reygankiwi you haven't really missed out on much,Cervie just murdered Apodis at the latter's request,Natsura,Sylvie and Asheer are comforting Aegeelsprite.
Oh!Devone is back on her land ;3 she gave the two loverbirds time alone)

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You have no other choice but comply and try to gather as much information as you can. You take a sit although you put some distance between you and look at the tea. You briefly wonder if it's poisoned,although it didn't smell funny. Only like boiled water...hmmm.
"We~ll it w~as a lo~ng flig~ht,di~dn't inv~olv~e as mu~ch tou~chi ng as I'm rec~eivi~ng he~re." you sigh,trying not to let the silence get to you.
"So y~ou fou~nd ou~t abo~ut yo~ur que~st,hu~h? Nic~e of th~e dod~os t~o sha~re info~rmat~ion wi~th yo~u,th~e croc~odi~les ba~ck on m~y pla~net we~re ext~reme~ly an~noyi~ng. Th~ey eve~n cal~led m~e 'Thi~ef',the n~erve the~y ha~ve. Bu~t I su~ppo~se I d~o hav~e t~o ste~al ti~me or so~meth~ing so..."
Oh no,why were you sharing so many details? You should really learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes.

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

[aL]: I MEAAAN! I'D LIKE TO HAAAVE MY MOIRAAAIL BAAACK! BUT THAAAT DOESN'T MAAATTER! I'M FINE WITH STAAAYING AAALONE!
[nB]: I'm really sorry for your loss!!!
[nB]: But that shouldn't stop you from moving forward!!!!
[nB]: It's better to have trolls cheer you up instead of moping around in shadows!!!
[nB]: For the sake of your deceased moirail,keep fighting!!! Make the new universe a better place,make them proud!!!

[iN]: being a hero sounds like to much work. al i ever wanted to do was drop stuf on cervies head.
[iN]: is that to much to ask for?
[iN]: you know what? why not.
[iN]: lets give this hero thing a try whatve we got to lose?

[nB]: Good!!! Glad we could agree!!!!
[nB]: Now better work on your quest, mister!!!
[nB]: And you better be godtier next time we see each other!!! c:

You eventually enter the cave,carelessly walking around. You were eager to take everything in,the candles were ever so present even here. You were kind of glad for them,they kept you warm enough. You walk towards the center of this cave,curiously sniffing.

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

"a*ght dude,*t sure was a pleasure do*ng bus*ness w*th you."you wave as Cervie lifts off the ground,throwing them a grin.
"make sure you don't abduct anymore carapaces!!*'m sure they aren't too fond of be*ng tortured w*th fash*on". You shout as they fly away,letting out a quiet chuckle.

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You eye Aegeel from the corner of your vision spheres and sigh. You would have liked to comfort her but you give her space and look back at your painting. The flower looked somewhat decent...(no,it didn't). You shrug and decide to paint wilderness in general,trying to picture a serene landscape.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

You relax your face a bit with a softer smile and a shrug.
"Hey, you don't have to worry about wanting to be left alone. At leazzt you had your own reazzonzz, I did the zzame juzzt becauzze I wazz angry and kinda dumb.
You pause for a moment.
"I think you're pretty cool though."

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You listen to Jaspur's messages absently, finally lowering your headphones. You don't think you can bring yourself to answer her. Instead, you reach out to one of the carapaces gently and to stop them. They comply, though they look at you quite oddly, and you place your hand on the troll's laying in the cyan roses.
Your lusus was right, she looked absolutely horrified. You had never even seen Attana like this before, not even when she kicked you out that day. But you knew for sure that her real self was alive and well, you had seen her just before you left.
It still felt so wrong.
After a moment, you notice that she's clutching something to her chest closed off by her fingers. You pull it out, simply because of your curiosity, and pull away. You watch the black creatures continue on their way before taking a look at the object, which was just a small triangle with a heart carved into it, just like the one on Attana's shirt. It seems familiar, like something of an instrument of hers you just can't remember. You tuck it away in your glove so you can give it to her later before finally just "yelling" as much as you can in your quiet voice.
"yo, where's jaspur?"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Tombs and Constellations. Tags - Apodis

"i c4n't m4ke 4ny pr0mises!"
You shout over your shoulder, and with a wave, you're off once again into the darkness of space. You're gonna miss those pretty stars. Maybe you'll come back more often!

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[aE]: ФФh nФФ, dФФn'T wФФrry, yФФu're nФФT alФФne!
[aE]: yФФu knФФw, if we can geT ThrФФugh This game, we'll be safe! aT leasT cervie said sФФ.
[aE]: speaking ФФf The game, This sФФunds really crazy, buT i Think i can see yФФu...?

You read over her story once more before continuing looking through this game's controls. She had been through so much, more than you even, and she was almost half your age. It made you feel kind of sad.
You absently place one of the free objects, the alchemiter, in the room to test if this works.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:18 am

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You are too busy freaking out over Aegeel's tears to properly consider the information she gives you like the voices want you to. They are concerned by this but you are concerned by more important things like how to deal with other troll's feelings. You were no Heart player what were you supposed to do? You send out silent distress signals to the other trolls, all of whom would be far more suited to this task than you!!!

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: Well...regretting...it...is...not...going...to...get...you...anywhere.
[hF]: Sorry....that...came...out...very...wrong.
[hF]: What...I...mean...is...you...are...dead...and...that...is...a...fact. But...you...are...not...gone...or...useless.
[hF]: You...can...talk...and...you...can...feel...and...you...can...think.
[hF]: ...
[hF]: And...I...do...not...know...what...it...is...like...to...be...a...sprite.
[hF]: But...you...seem...very...much...still...Aegeel...to...me.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling greenbloodedAssassin
[iN]: you dead yet?

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

[iN]: oi such a bosy grenblod xp
[iN]: but since you requested so nicely fine.
[iN]: but im not dying for funky pjs or anything else.

You store your husktop and will yourself to fall asleep, or was it wake up? Probably wake up. In any case it doesn't work. You huff and resort to drastic measures; whacking your head on the floor of the tower. Boy are you going to have a head-ache when you sleep again.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

It takes your husktop ringing insistently for you to snap out of your tears. It reminds you that you are in fact not alone and you feel a teensy bit better. You sniffle and wipe a run of snot from your nose before taking a look at it.

[aE]: yФФu knФФw, if we can geT ThrФФugh This game, we'll be safe! aT leasT cervie said sФФ.
[aE]: speaking ФФf The game, This sФФunds really crazy, buT i Think i can see yФФu...?

[cQ]: No that's riiite Iii'm not. Iii have uuu and uuu won't leeev me riiite?
[cQ]: Waaat uuu can seee meee? Uuu can seee meee?

You are seen! You do exist! You leap up from besides your luscus and jump up and down waving at the ceiling widly, your pins clinking together. "Can uuu heeer meee tooo? Ar uuu dooooing this?" You dash over to the new do-dads that have materialized in the room and start poking them over, your husktop and bad mood pushed out of mind for the moment.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:13 am

"You have no right to talk to me about death!" Aegeel yelled, "you left me to die, and when I died I felt free"
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - troll friends|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You flinch for a good ten seconds. You knew you wouldn't be much of a help. Instead of crying because of your "hurt feelings" like you used to do, you walk off and settle in your marshmallow chair coolly. You sigh. Although you're a Heart player, you don't seem to be very good at helping. Emotion transfer doesn't work too well on sprites, you found that out when you attempted to do it to Cervihusksprite. Wispy clambers onto your lap. "Stay happy, miss, please! I can't have you all unemotional!" You nod, and force a smile. Wispy narrows her eyes at you. You sigh. You just want some time alone! You shakily stand up, beckoning your animal entourage, and you slowly walk away down the marshmallow path. How stupid you were to want to be with friends! You just want to be alone with Wispy, Gordon, and Cervihusksprite. You walk until your friends just look like blobs in the distance. You lay down on the squishy marshmallow path, and close your eyes. You let tears streak down your cheeks. You are so immature! You can't control your emotions and you cry over every little thing! If only you could be braver and less sad. It seems as if your optimism just disappeared. You were happy when you were painting, wait, was it happiness? No, it was only the fact that you were not bleeding which made you feel more comfortable. The last time you were happy was before...before you cut out Natsura's tongue. Wait a minute. Are you STILL full of grief and regret for doing that? Do you still believe that he doesn't forgive you? You snap out of your depressing thoughts. You cling on to Wispy and cry yourself to sleep.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

And once again you react too slowly, Sylvie is long gone by the time you you realize she left. You blink at the troll... at the sprite... at Aegeel. The butt of your paintbrush digs into you hand but you do not feel it. What you do feel is a very familiar, crushing feeling. Guilt.

[hF]: The...only...words...I...have...are...'I...am...sorry'...and...they...do...not...seem...like...enough.
[hF]: But...I...am.
[hF]: I...do...not...know...what...you...are...going...through, none...of...us...do.
[hF]: And...I...do...not...know...how...I...can...help...unless...you...tell...me.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

You store your husktop and will yourself to fall asleep, or was it wake up? Probably wake up. In any case it doesn't work. You huff and resort to drastic measures; whacking your head on the floor of the tower. Boy are you going to have a head-ache when you sleep again.

It takes your husktop ringing insistently for you to snap out of your tears. It reminds you that you are in fact not alone and you feel a teensy bit better. You sniffle and wipe a run of snot from your nose before taking a look at it.

You are seen! You do exist! You leap up from besides your luscus and jump up and down waving at the ceiling widly, your pins clinking together. "Can uuu heeer meee tooo? Ar uuu dooooing this?" You dash over to the new do-dads that have materialized in the room and start poking them over, your husktop and bad mood pushed out of mind for the moment.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

You relax your face a bit with a softer smile and a shrug.
"Hey, you don't have to worry about wanting to be left alone. At leazzt you had your own reazzonzz, I did the zzame juzzt becauzze I wazz angry and kinda dumb.
You pause for a moment.
"I think you're pretty cool though."

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You listen to Jaspur's messages absently, finally lowering your headphones. You don't think you can bring yourself to answer her. Instead, you reach out to one of the carapaces gently and to stop them. They comply, though they look at you quite oddly, and you place your hand on the troll's laying in the cyan roses.
Your lusus was right, she looked absolutely horrified. You had never even seen Attana like this before, not even when she kicked you out that day. But you knew for sure that her real self was alive and well, you had seen her just before you left.
It still felt so wrong.
After a moment, you notice that she's clutching something to her chest closed off by her fingers. You pull it out, simply because of your curiosity, and pull away. You watch the black creatures continue on their way before taking a look at the object, which was just a small triangle with a heart carved into it, just like the one on Attana's shirt. It seems familiar, like something of an instrument of hers you just can't remember. You tuck it away in your glove so you can give it to her later before finally just "yelling" as much as you can in your quiet voice.
"yo, where's jaspur?"

Cervie Narxic, at sp444ce. Tags - open

You enjoy yourself floating through space, but quickly make your way back towards your planet. You had a friend waiting for you!

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[aE]: ФФf cФФurse i wФФn'T leave yФФu! yФФu're TФФ cФФl fФФr ThaT.
[aE]: buT i guess i can see yФФu. i jusT dФФn'T Think i can hear yФФu...
[aE]: whaT's all ThaT sTuff dФФ?

You refrain from questioning how Cervie managed to get this game. Nevertheless, you place the other free objects down. You try to see if you can make move something, but apparently you need build grist for that, whatever it is.
You set your communication device next to your husktop to check your trollian. Cervie sends you a quick message, asking how it was going.
Apparently, you were on the right track, but you needed a host. You make a face at the thought of having to socialize yet again.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:49 pm

And once again you react too slowly, Sylvie is long gone by the time you you realize she left. You blink at the troll... at the sprite... at Aegeel. The butt of your paintbrush digs into you hand but you do not feel it. What you do feel is a very familiar, crushing feeling. Guilt.

[hF]: The...only...words...I...have...are...'I...am...sorry'...and...they...do...not...seem...like...enough.
[hF]: But...I...am.
[hF]: I...do...not...know...what...you...are...going...through, none...of...us...do.
[hF]: And...I...do...not...know...how...I...can...help...unless...you...tell...me.

[aE]: ФФf cФФurse i wФФn'T leave yФФu! yФФu're TФФ cФФl fФФr ThaT.
[aE]: buT i guess i can see yФФu. i jusT dФФn'T Think i can hear yФФu...
[aE]: whaT's all ThaT sTuff dФФ?

[cQ]: O. Ooops!
[cQ]: So what's with all this coool stuf?

You feel a little bit silly yelling at the ceiling like you did but that's okay, Pifrim thinks you're cool! You grin upwards and continue poking around, literally. "So what's this dooo? Maaabeee it holds a hos? Aaa hos would beee good." You talk to yourself as you bang on the top of the tubular canister; it doesn't open. O well, probableee not aaa hose aneeewaaas, that wold beee tooo eeeseee. Your monologue is interrupted by footsteps echoing from the hall. You scramble towards the noise. "Fleeekit?" But it most certainly is not Flekit, or any troll you know. It's some black monstrosity. You squeal and kick it in its ugly face.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx