Marvel's: The Avengers (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Marvel's: The Avengers (Accepting)

Postby Kat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:59 am

Carter Eilian
Location: SHIELD headquarters | Tags: Evelyn | Skye | Attolia | Peter

Carter pursed his lips together and watched as Evelyn left the room to wait for them out in the hall. It was pretty obvious that the woman couldn't care less about them, and while he could understand that to some extent, thinking that perhaps she was the type of person to only care about those she knew... No, she was acting like they'd personally wronged her or something. Did they personally wrong her or something? The blonde once more shot a questioning glance toward Fury, but the director gave him zero response. Maybe this was just the personality that Hydra instilled in people. Evelyn sort of reminded him of a friend of his, and how she'd behaved toward others just after escaping Hydra's hold. Like it was her against everyone else. Carter sighed and took a set of earplugs from Skye.
"Thanks." He said to her, stashing them into his jacket's pocket for later use. "I'll meet you guys in the hangar. I've got to grab a few things and meet up with someone who's also coming with us." He explained, trailing off a bit at the end. "Oh, and he might need a set of those too." He said with a slight smile, hoping that Skye had more of those earplugs handy. Carter didn't know if Peter's suit could block out noise for him if necessary, but it was better to be prepared just in case that wasn't one of the suit's features. "I won't be long. Just a few minutes." He assured them, knowing that everyone else was ready to head out asap and wouldn't want to held up for much longer.

When he left Fury's office, he spared a small glance toward Evelyn just outside of the doorway, but he figured that if she hadn't just heard what he'd said that Skye or Attolia would explain. The agent first headed off toward the armory to grab some ammunition for his pistol and few other things such as a fresh knife or two. Afterward, he went back to elevator and pressed the button for the first floor, hoping that Peter hadn't been waiting too long for him back in the room they'd agreed to meet back up at. As the lift went down, the blonde let out a breath he hadn't been aware of holding, the fact that they still had zero plan hitting him like a ton of bricks. He was about to bring a kid into a possible war zone with zero freaking plan. This whole situation was one that could end very badly if they weren't careful, but Carter could already tell that his fellow teammates were more of the 'guns blazing' type than the type to sit down and plot it all out. Maybe they'd have time to talk while on the Quinjet, but he still doubted that it would be enough. This was going to be dangerous, and he couldn't even really trust one of those within their rescue party. Great.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Carter set out toward where he knew Parker to be waiting. The walk wasn't a long one and with how brisk his steps were, he'd arrived within a short amount of time and pushed the doors open to find a fully suited-up Spider Man awaiting his return. Good, so the teen didn't run into any problems, it seemed. He'd thought about that later and had to mentally face-palm for not thinking about how awkward it might be if someone spotted Peter and thought that the kid was trying to break into his room.
"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting." The blonde was quick to apologize. "So, uh, good news and bad news. The good news is that Fury approved our mission. We've got a Quinjet waiting for us out in the hangar and a small team put together, as well." He explained, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Honestly, Carter had been hoping for a bit more, but maybe a smaller team would be even better than a larger one? Less people would be easier to slip into Hydra's base without detection, at least. "The bad news is that Stark won't be joining us anymore." He told Peter. "I wasn't given a reason, but I guess that something really important came up." Carter said with a slight shrug. Tony was undoubtedly a very busy man. If he couldn't help them anymore, then they just had to assume that there was a good reason for it. Maybe Fury didn't tell him because it was classified. Yeah, that was probably it. "Everyone's ready to head out, though. I told them that we'd meet up with them in the hangar."
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:36 pm

((Has anyone heard from the user Hank Mcoy lately? I don't want to continue Valkyrie's part without him/her, but I don't want to keep her idle outside the base either...))

Attolia --- Tags: Skye, Evelyn, Fury, Carter
She nodded a small thanks to Skye and made sure to put them safely in her pocket before stepping out into the hallway with Evelyn.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Fenrir || Asgardian || Chaotic Nuetral || Hydra || Canine - Human || Hydra cells || loki & oliver

Fenrir huffed a bit. "Funny, really funny. You can't use magic without getting shocked, remember?" He retorted, faintly stressing the can't so loki knew that oliver was aware of what was happening, and if oliver knew loki could use magic, then things would not be good for either of them.

Sleipnir || Asgardian || Chaotic Nuetral || Alleigned - SHIELD (Temp?) || Equine - True form|| Hydra Base - cells || Oliver

Sleipnir jerked his head back, obviously not okay with oliver touching him, but with the threat against loki now, seemed a touch more willing to listen.

Skoll & Haati || Asgardians || Chaotic Nuetral || No allegiance|| Canine's - pup forms|| Hydra Base || Dawn

Skoll shook herself out when dawn stopped pulling on the collar, then watched her lay down and puffed herself out playfully and dropped into a crouch, tail wagging and wiggling her rump to show a playful intent.

((Should jormun show up during the rescue or alittle later?))
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Dawn smiled happily and looked for something for her and the puppy to play with together. Finding one of the Hydra Agents (Oliver's) shoes she grabbed it and went back over to the puppy.

Faith having returned the Inhuman to the infirmary made her way back to where she'd left Fenrir, Loki, Oliver and Selpinir and looked over at the wolf shifter.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:48 pm

Peter Parker || 15 || Male || Avenger || Spiderman || Tagged: Carter

In the five or so minutes that he had been alone in the room, the teen had found himself sitting with his legs up against the wall and his back against the floor only to scramble to his feet once he heard the door open and Carter enter. "Well it's about time you got back here," he responded. The grin on his face would be visible if it weren't for his mask, but that didn't matter. The news the agent brought was important. They were going to be heading to Hydra with a group and it seemed Tony was no longer going with them. A sigh escaped his lips as if it came as no surprise that the Avenger had withdrawn from their plan. "Leave it to Mr. Stark to get busy at a time like this. Glad he didn't decide to tell me I wasn't able to go though. Then again I guess he trusts me enough to hold my own. I did steal Cap's shield once so that's something impressive." Maybe he was being too cocky now, but he was confident whether Tony was around or not. It was the one thing that kept him going ever since the lesson he had been taught by the Avenger. He couldn't get overconfident but he had to believe in himself nevertheless. Making his way over to the door he glanced back at Carter knowing that they probably should leave the others waiting for all too long. "But we should get going to the others then. The sooner we get out of here, the sooner we can get these prisoners free from Hydra."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 pm

((@Captain. A. Stark.: No, I unfortunately haven't. Perhaps you might want to pm them? ;;

@Agent Maine(Meta): Totally up to you. I was literally just wondering when he might show up. o: ))

---

Loki Laufeyson

Some of the fight seemed to drain from the god as a great number of emotions quickly flitted across his features, spanning from anger, understanding, to mild despair -- And all within the blink of an eye before it was quickly concealed. He didn't know what might happen if Oliver knew that he could preform magic without being shocked, but if Fenrir was trying to warn him about it, then perhaps it was worse than whatever this was.
"Yes, I remember." Loki replied hesitantly. Could Oliver hear them, as well? He pulled the invisible force away from Fenrir and back toward himself. At least he could no longer hear Sleipnir's kicking, which likely meant that his son was complying with whatever it was that Oliver wanted. Being a bit too proud for one's own good was something which seemed to run in their family, however, and Loki wondered how long Sleipnir's acquiescence would last before it became too much for his son to bear. It still angered him that he was being used against Sleipnir, but part of him also felt somewhat grateful that his son wasn't being hurt instead. His eyes only left Fenrir's for a brief moment when Faith returned, the double agent watching from the open doorway. The chain between his ankles clinked softly as he shifted, reminding him that even the open doorway meant nothing. He was still trapped in far more ways than one.

---

Oliver Doyle

The corner of Oliver's mouth twitched into a barely contained smirk as his fingers brushed over the skin of Sleipnir's large shoulder. He could tell that his pet was resisting the urge to move away from him and so he pushed his luck by gliding his hand higher to rest over the equine's neck.
"Good." He murmured, giving Sleipnir a mockingly gentle pat of approval. "Now, get down on the ground." He ordered softly. "I don't want to have to climb every time I want to ride on your back." The agent told him, his eyes narrowing slightly as he carefully observed the creature before him, on the look out for any indication that Sleipnir might refuse or lash out. Oliver might have been arrogant and conceited in nature, but he wasn't foolish enough to think that the horse couldn't seriously injure him if it truly wanted to. So, not only was the Hydr agent looking out for any signs of disobedience that needed prompt correcting, but also any sign that he needed to make a hasty step back to avoid possible injury.

---

Carter Eilian

Carter blinked in surprise. Peter had stolen Captain Rogers' shield at one point? His mouth opened as if to ask about it, curiosity briefly overtaking him, though he seemed to decide against it at the last moment and promptly shut his mouth. Based on the teen's association with Stark, it wasn't that difficult to deduce that it might have had something to do with the feud that went down a while back, which may not be a topic that he should be asking about. That was a pretty rough time for Shield. Tensions were running high as opinions clashed.
"I stole a car once, but that's not nearly as impressive, I guess." Carter replied instead with a slight smile. "And I only just met you, but I definitely don't doubt that you'll be able to hold your own." He commented, and though he was certainly concerned about bringing Peter into this, it wasn't because he thought the kid incapable of keeping up with he and the others. If anything, Peter's skills and abilities far outranked his own, as proven by their encounter with Kazimir. "But yeah, we should get going. You know the woman who we saw in the hacked security footage? The one with white hair who was trying to escape with Loki?" He asked as he followed Peter from the room and began their walk toward the hangar. "She turned up and pretty much demanded to join us. So, that'll be interesting." And it was pretty clear from his tone of voice that he was rather unsure about it. He didn't dislike Evelyn, but he just had this apprehensive feeling about her. "One less person on our list of Hydra prisoners to save." He added, and he was happy about that, no matter how much Evelyn seemed to hate them.
Last edited by Kat on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Fenrir || Asgardian || Chaotic Nuetral || Hydra || Canine - Human || Hydra cells || loki & oliver

Fenrir glanced towards the door, allowing the flames in his hands to vanish in a plume of smoke. "Seems he's behaving." He mumbled, finding no more need to be there now as he turned so to head for the door.

Sleipnir || Asgardian || Chaotic Nuetral || Alleigned - SHIELD (Temp?) || Equine - True form|| Hydra Base - cells || Oliver

Sleipnir didnt kneel like he was told as he snorted greatly. "I do not kneel or bow. It is not as easy for me as it would be for a four-legger." He retorted, scrapping one of his hooves against the ground.

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:((Should jormun show up during the rescue or alittle later?))

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:49 pm

((@Agent Maine(Meta): Sorry. I was just editing my last post to include my response, as I had missed your question before. ;; ))
Kat wrote:((@Agent Maine(Meta): Totally up to you. I was literally just wondering when he might show up. o: ))

---

Oliver Doyle

Oliver was very tempted to count Sleipnir's refusal to kneel down as an act of defiance. However, he was feeling merciful and allowed it. For the time being, at least. He was already in the process of crafting a specialized saddle for his pet, though maybe he'd have to modify it in order to give him something more to step up on. Sleipnir was tall, and while Oliver wasn't short, he also wasn't going to degrade himself by clambering onto Sleipnir's back in such an undignified manner. What if he slipped?
"Then put one of your legs up or something." He demanded harshly, giving one of Sleipnir's hooves a small kick. "And stop that." He said, not liking the way in which Sleipnir's hoof was scraping against the ground in agitation. He expected the horse to only move when ordered to do so. His pet should be standing at attention at all other times while within his presence.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Sleipnir snorted greatly, whole heartedly tempted to kick his foot back in return, but instead, he formulated his own idea. His mane wasn't exactly all fine hairs, it was more of a flame like texture that didn't burn skin, meaning oliver would have nothing to hold. So, he complied just this once and lifted up one of his back legs as he'd done in a similar manner to when loki and elysandra clambered onto his back during the escape.

((Cause i was thinking either SHEILD responding to a multitude of reports of a monsterious creature in the harbor and fury decides to let a team go investigate it with loki, trying to give him some leave way/trust and all to help them and jormun arises in his serpent form and at first seems angry, but loki calms him and all, or if the warehouses HYDRA uses as a back were near water, then jormun showing up during the rescue then, like slithering from the water in his naga form or something))

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

((@Agent Maine(Meta): Oooo, I think that I like your first idea best, though the second one could be cool, too!))

---

Oliver Doyle

Oliver placed his foot upon Sleipnir's raised leg, testing it's strength for a moment before hoisting himself up onto the limb without even the slightest care if his heavy boots dug into the creature's skin, in sharp contrast to Loki's gentle steps. From there, Oliver pulled himself up onto Sleipnir's back and braced his hands against his pet's withers to keep himself steady. It was an interesting experience, being atop such an impressive beast. Sleipnir might not have been the tank or fighter jet that the Hydra agent had always wanted, but heck, he could still feel the power that Sleipnir held, and now that power was his. Oliver didn't dare to touch the equine's fiery mane. He couldn't feel any heat radiating from it, though that didn't always mean that it was safe to touch. He was very aware that he had nothing to hang onto though, and so he pressed his legs and heels into Sleipnir's sides.
"Walk. In a circle." Oliver commanded, sitting with straight-backed posture and a smug expression upon his face. He was a bit amazed at how easy it had been to 'tame' Sleipnir. He hadn't needed to risk damaging his pet, and Fenrir hadn't even needed to damage Loki. A win-win situation all around, really.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me