Marvel's: The Avengers (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Marvel's: The Avengers (Accepting)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Sleipnir || Asgardian || Chaotic Nuetral || Alleigned - SHIELD (Temp?) || Equine - True form|| Hydra Base - cells || Oliver

Sleipnir snorted more, stomping/shaking his leg after oliver was off it before walking forward calmly at first, his ears flickering about slightly, listening for any little sound he could use to be 'startled' and buck. And he definitely got his wish, some sort of very loud buzzing sound, most likely from another cell being opened and closed very close by. Thus he didn't hesitate to give a startled roar, rear back so to heavily paw at the air with all eight front hooves like a startled stallion, then slam back down before bucking his back legs out as well.

((Excellent, first idea it is. :3))

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:11 pm

((@Agent Maine(Meta): Aaaa I'm really excited for that. The Loki and Jormun interaction is going to be awesome.))

---

Oliver Doyle

Lost within his self-congratulatory mindset, Oliver hadn't even been digging his heels as heavily into Sleipnir's sides when the creature seemingly spooked at the sound of another cell door being opened. The agent's eyes widened and he instinctively reached out for something to grab onto, but of course found nothing. He slid backwards as soon as Sleipnir had reared up, toppling from his pet's back and landing heavily onto the cement ground with a pained yelp. He could feel his back already beginning to bruise, and to add insult to injury, Sleipnir's hooves had very nearly collided with Oliver's head when he'd bucked and kicked out. He scrambled across the floor in an attempt at avoid any further injury, cursing softly when his back pressed against the wall. For a moment, Oliver's wide eyes showed only shock and fear. However, his expression quickly morphed into unconcealed rage. That couldn't have been an accident. Horses spooked, yes, but Sleipnir had to be made of stronger stuff than that. He'd been Odin's steed, after all.
"How dare you." He seethed, pushing himself to his feet with a slight wince. The pain only further incited his anger. "You stupid creature. You think that you'll get away with that?" He asked, practically shouting now as he headed toward the door. "You think that there won't be consequences?" Oliver continued, stepping through the cell door as soon as it opened and shutting it just as quickly. He allowed for the screen within the cell's wall to remain, so that Sleipnir could see just exactly what his actions had caused. He paused only to reach into the bag he left in the hall before heading for Loki's cell.

---

Loki Laufeyson

Loki had allowed for himself to feel some small shred of relief when Fenrir had turned to leave his cell, though that feeling was shattered within an instant as soon as shouts were heard from the hall beyond. The scrape of a door being opened and then slammed shut met his ears and the god clenched his hands into fists. 'Sleipnir, what have you done?' The god's mind groaned. Oliver had turned into the open doorway and wasted no time at all in stalking toward him with hurried, livid steps. There was a shock stick within his hand and Loki took a small step backwards in alarm before he could stop himself. His fingertips twitched, magic threatening to spill forth in order to defend himself. The only reason as to why he hadn't yet materialized a dagger within his hand was due to Fenrir's warning about revealing that the cuffs were no longer working. His green-blue eyes flashed toward Fenrir. He didn't expect to receive any help, however. Not with Fenrir's children being held by Hydra. Oliver had shouted for Fenrir to hold him down, but apparently the Hydra agent wasn't willing to wait, because Oliver was already striking out at him with the weapon. Loki swiftly ducked down to avoid the assault, and when Oliver struck at him again the god lunged for the mortal's legs in an attempt at tackling him to the ground.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 am

((Guys, that sounds so cool! Excited already! @Kat: I'll try, but if I get no response, I'm afraid I'll have to move on with him/her))

Aria --- Tags: Sleipnir
She dropped the crowbar as Oliver headed for Loki's cell. She couldn't help him now. Loki would have to fend for himself. "Hey! You okay? Is there anything I can do to help "the King"?" she called out to him. Maybe the horse would have an idea.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 am

Peter Parker || 15 || Male || Avenger || Spiderman || Tagged: Carter

It was nice to hear that the other agent thought he could hold his own. For once he didn't feel that he needed to prove his worth, though the others that were on the mission might need convincing after finding out he was only a kid. That was always his biggest down fall. As soon as anyone heard his voice and realized he sounded young, they immediately saw him in a different light rather than looking at what he had managed to do in the past. "Oh, she's here now? Well at least we'll have more of an idea on where they are keeping the prisoners and such. It'll be a nice asset," he replied. As far as he was concerned she was a nice ally to have. Whether or not she saw him as the same would be yet to be seen. None of that matter anyways. He was in parts a neutral soul within the group. He had no gripes with Loki or anyone associated with him. Besides, having someone like him in the hands of Hydra sounded awful and he couldn't stand for that. "And one thing, if we need to hack any more data from Hydra, you can leave that to me. Karen acts kind of like Tony's Jarvis so if we get an opportunity, I can have her store data in my suit's system till we get back here. Might be useful now that Mr. Stark's not coming with us. But anyways, lead the way. I don't want to upset these others."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Lincoln pushed the door that Faith had unlocked and it swung open easily and silently, channeling the sparks of electricity that bounced off his body he headed towards the commotion and spotted Fenrir, then Oliver and Loki, Faith seemed to be back too. Flinching a little he charged his hands up and walked into Loki's cell and saw Selpinir through what looked to be a blank wall. He walked further in and faced Oliver who seemed to be dealing with Loki currently.

Faith looked at Fenrir then the other's concerned for the wolf shifter.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Carter Eilian

Carter gave a small nod. Despite his slight reservations about Evelyn, Peter did have a point. She would be the best person to guide them through the building and to where Hydra's prisoners were being held captive. They were lucky to have her helping them. He just hoped that she really would keep to her word and not do anything that could potentially put any of them in danger while on their mission. When Peter told him about his suit's ability to steal and store data from Hydra's servers, Carter was surprised and impressed.
"That would be awesome. Honestly, we could probably use anything that you can get your hands on. Anything at all that might help us to take down Hydra, or at the very least to pick apart this base of theirs." The agent replied. Even if they couldn't land a large blow to Hydra as a whole, little things like this could still be just one more step in the right direction.

Carter led the way to the large hangar where most of Shield's air crafts were located. Their provided Quinjet was being prepared for them by their designated pilot, and though the blonde had expected to see the others waiting for them near by, apparently he and Peter had somehow managed to make it there before the rest of their team. Huh. Well, maybe they'd had to grab a few things, as well.
"At least we didn't keep anyone waiting." He said to Peter with a slight smile as he walked up the lowered ramp and into the jet's hold.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Attolia --- Tags: Peter, Carter
She followed Carter and -- who was that? "Carter? Who did you bring?" she asked scornfully. If this dude died, she didn't want to be yelled at by Fury for "not taking responsibility". "An agent, I hope?"
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Peter Parker || 15 || Male || Avenger || Spiderman || Tagged: Carter & Attolia

"I mean Mr. Stark did design this suit so it really isn't surprising. I just need an access point to hack into and Karen can get data for us," he said. It was a bit different than what Tony could do but it was better than nothing. Getting an access point would be the real problem if anything. If they didn't find one then he supposed it was no big deal, but if he could offer up information that could be useful for Shield to knock Hydra down, he would do his best to help. Following the agent into the hangar area, he half expected the others to already be present. It was a bit odd that they seemed to be the first ones there, though he wouldn't complain. At least he wasn't slowing anyone down then. That would be a bad first impression. As he began moving to the jet after Carter a new voice caught his attention and he quickly looked in Attolia's direction. Her voice sounded less than pleasant and he was glad his frown wasn't present to her. It was odd to not be recognized by his suit alone given how rare it was for people not to know who he was. Straightening himself up, the teen turned to face her with his hands on his hips. "Oh come on you really can't think I'm an agent. Surely you've heard of Spiderman before?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Carter Eilian

Carter turned at the sound of Attolia's voice, mildly confused by the contemptuous tone in which she'd spoken to him. Did she think that it was wrong for him to bring Parker along? Of course, it didn't really matter either way. Fury had already given his approval. Still, Carter frowned slightly, and unlike Peter, he didn't have a mask to hide his expression behind.
"No, he's not an agent." Carter replied, equally surprised that Attolia didn't recognize the kid's rather iconic appearance. His identity might've been classified information, but Carter had still been under the impression that all agents of Shield were at least aware of what Spiderman's suit looked like. "He's an ally. Fury said that he could come along." The agent added in explanation, wanting it to be known straight off the bat that Peter being there was something that had been authorized. They weren't doing anything wrong. "So, where are the others at?" He asked after realizing that Attolia was alone.
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 am

Attolia --- Tags: Peter, Carter
"Spider-Man? Never." she smirked playfully. She knew who the kid was, well kind of. It made sense after Carter had said he was Spider-Man, she had heard of him, just never seen him. "The others are slow-pokes. They're coming, or should be coming."
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me