Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ~ Inferno ~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ~ Inferno ~

Postby aerti » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Aurora looked towards the door, breathing heavily from all the pointless struggling. "Shiya?!" She said. Giving a big sigh of relief she looked towards the door again. Struggling she sighed again. "Can you kinda..get inside and help?!" She asked, not in a pushy voice like normal, she sounded like she was almost begging.

Mikey looked at Donnie and April. "We gotta go help her!!" He said then went back to talking to Shiya. "Don't worry! We'll be there soon, don't go anywhere!" He said, then hung up. "We gotta go!" He exclaimed, his nunchucks were out and he was already sprinting to location she said she was at.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

❥『aerti - adult - they - witch

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxblack lives matter !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 am

Kate moved slowly until she could see the leopard clearly. It was so weird. She'd never seen anything like it before. She narrowed her eyes as she saw the phone. She pulled out a small knife and ran for her. She threw the knife sticking the phone and knicking it from her hand. She then slammed the leopards head into the door hard. It was hopefully enough to knock her out or at least daze her.

Leonardo rolled his eyes at Raphs jab. "Let's head to the ghettos. Maybe some scum down there will have seen something." He sent his brother a knowing smile since he would definitly like the next part. "We might have to scare them into telling us."
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 am

Shiya smiled slightly before turning back to the lock. She tried everything she could possibly think of. "I'm trying but this stupid lock won't open!" She exclaimed in answer to Aurora's request. When Mikey responded she looked down at the phone and was about to speak into it when it was suddenly knocked out of her hand. She gasped in surprise and tried to turn around but her head slammed into the door. The leopard mutant let out a squeak before being knocked unconscious.

Raph listened to what Leo had to say and smirked when he got to the last part. He cracked his knuckles and smiled deviously. "Now, that sounds like fun." He said before moving to stand next to Leo. He gave his brother a look that seemed to say, 'lead the way.'
wip.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:45 am

Aurora's eyes shifted to the door, hearing more bangs and a squeak. "Shiya?" She called. Waiting a few minuets, nothing. "Shiya?! Are you still there? Shiya!" She yelled, shifting her shoulders as she turned her head to look at the door. Aurora made a huffed, wobbly sigh and kicked her legs some more. The back of the chair banged on the floor. "Anybody?!?!"

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graye » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 am

Donnie gave April one last look before offering a small nod. He dashed after his little brother, staff drawn as his white eyes raked the area. 15 blocks down? he wondered. What could possibly be waiting for us down there?
┌────────────────┐
flightrising - pride plus
pokefarm - rescreatu
└────────────────┘
xxxxxxImage
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxxxxImage
────(ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ)────
─────( ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵃⁱˢᵉᵈ )─────
Hello! I'm a bit of an older user.
I collect deer & horses.
Shoot me a trade!
──────────────────
TEEK or GRAYE | THEY/THEM | ADULT
GENDERFLUID | NEPTUNIC | AROACE
Graye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:45 am

April frowned slightly when Mikey told her and Donnie that they needed to go save shiya. She looked up at Donnie as he glanced at her, worry painted across her face. She nodded a bit in response. April glanced back behind her shoulder before bolting after the two mutant turtles.

[[ small poooost cause I'm leaving to...... I don't even know. My friends are dragging me everywhere around this dangerous town xD
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:24 am

Mikey darted across the building tops, like a fast, green and orange bullet, sloppily dodges a few sharp turns and large jumps. A few times he smacked right into a build-boards. Stopping about one block from their destination to each it his breath, and letting April and Donnie to catch up.

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Kate lifted Shiyas body and half carried half dragged her away from the door so she could open it. She smiled at the girl inside. "Brought you a friend sunshine." She smirked bending down and picking Shiya up and dragging her in. "Pheonix should be back soon with your turtle friends." She slammed the door shut and locked it before disapearring into the shadows nearby.

Leo started running over to another building he leapt the gap heading gfor the older and more dangerous part of town.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Aurora gasped as Shiya's body was brought in. Narrowing her eyes. Turtle friends? Those turtles in the sewer? "You won't get away with this!" She yelled at the girl as she walked out. Struggling once more she looked over at Shiya's body. "Shiya?" She said, hoping her voice would wake her friend.

xxxxxxx▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾▴ ▾

xxxxxxxxxxImage

aerti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Shiya's tail twitched slightly and she opened her eyes slowly. She blinked a couple of times before struggling to sit up. After a few failed attempts she decided to just lay on the ground. She rubbed her head which still ached and spun. Her gaze shifted to her right to see Aurora. She immediately brightened. "You're alive!" She exclaimed with a wide grin on her face.

Pheonix headed off towards the place where she had kidnapped their human friend. Her eyes narrowed when she saw two shapes moving across the rooftops. She changed course and followed them. Once she was close enough she realized they were turtles. She smirked and then leapt in front of them. "Hello Turtles... looking for someone?" She asked casually.

Raph quickly leapt after Leo and followed him towards the more rundown part of the town. He suddenly got the feeling they were being watched. Suddenly a girl leapt in front of them. His emerald green eyes narrowed skeptically. She didn't seem to be afraid of them and she seemed to know who they were and what they were doing.
wip.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me