Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 10:07 am

(I love that Taylor is speechless)
Angel~ "Taylor and I are just wondering around." I replied to Lily. I looked around.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:11 am

Lily: She nodded, "Hm... Not much exciting happens around here. Unless you count Merlin setting his robes on fire exciting," she laughed softly and turned to Taylor, "Are you ok? You've been awfully silent."

(Lily will not tolerate this silence!!)
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 10:13 am

(Lol fine)
Taylor~ "Yeah I'm okay, its just that your really cute." I replied to Lily. I smiled at Lily.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 13, 2014 10:16 am

Shong Lee| Bailey

Shong Lee nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of the three figures suddenly rising. At first he feared instantly that they may be Heartless or Nobody's, but that would be foolish considering that neither one spoke, but still the young boy was fearful and crawled backwards until he hit a wall. Shong Lee pulled his hands to his arms and tucked his knees close to him, watching the three gather themselves. They didn't seem mean or evil like most of the people he'd met on his journey, and the one who'd spoken to him seemed eerily familiar. Shong Lee gazed into his eyes for a moment before nodding his head, "I'm Shong Lee. I apologize for falling on top of you, sir," he said quietly, hardly raising his voice.
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:20 am

Lily: My eyes widened, "T-thanks...," i turned my face away and fought to keep a blush off my face, 'Oh my goodness.... Don't freak out Lily. Just stay calm, breath, and try not to act like a dork.'

Sora: I smiled, "It's nice to meet you. And don't worry about it, that's actually how i met these two," i pointed to Donald and Goofy. I offered him my hand, "We aren't going to hurt you. We are the good guys."

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 am

Taylor~ "No problem." I said to Lily. I looked at Angel
Angel~ I looked back at Nick. "Yeah these are my wings." I said to Lily.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 am

Lily: I looked over at Angel, "They are very interesting. Are they.... fully functional? I'm sorry if that sounds rude... i'm just overly curious."

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 10:29 am

Angel~ "Yeah, I'll show you." I replied to Lily. I ran off the edge of the building and flew into the air.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:31 am

Lily: My eyes widened as she jumped off the building. I started to laugh, "That's so awesome!"

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee stared at his hand for a moment before slowly taking it. Once he got himself to his feet he took in the sight of the trio. "You said your name is Sora?" Shong Lee exclaimed, his eyes shining. "Then that must mean that you guys are Donald and Goofy! I've heard many stories about your journey. Tell me, is it true that you really are a key blade wielder?" Shong Lee was starstruck at the site of the legendary wielder, for he'd never met one before.
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist