Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Taylor~ "No problem." I uraged Lily to follow Angel and I.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Lily: I quickly followed after them. Sure, i barely know these people, but i owe them my life.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Angel~ I closed the portal. We ended back up on the roof. "What do want to know about Taylor and I?" I asked Lily. I followed my wings in a little bit.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Lily: "Ummm.... Well first off, who are you guys? And why did you decide to help me?"
Sora: Leon, Donald, Goofy, and myself walked to the Bailey, not noticing the people above us.

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Angel~ "I was originally named Alyson Cain. Somehow I was burned beyond recognition. After that happened,I changed my name to Angel,I'm known just known as Angel, I'm mysterious,clever,sweet,nice,kind,and short temper." I replied to Lily.
Taylor~ "Angel found me after her incident, Angel took me to her base,there I was taught how to fight,I know fight alongside Angel,wherever Angel goes I go." I replied to Lily (I have to go)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Mon May 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Shong Lee|The World That Never Was

Feet splashed through the puddles of darkness echoing throughout the streets. Darkness consuming and taking form in the very air, for there were no lights to hide in. Gasps escaped the mouth of a boy as he fled from the Heartless who were pursuing him in mass waves through the night. Shong Lee dared glance back over his shoulder to see the hoard of shadowy figures crashing behind him, gaining ground. He sprung sideways into an alley, nimbly jumping over dumpsters and debris, but still the Heartless' progress did not slow. Shong Lee emerged on to another empty street running harder than he ever had before until a Nobody suddenly appeared in front of him. He let out a cry of shock before slipping on the wet ground and tumbling on to his rear end. The boy struggled trying to rise to his feet, but failed once again on the ground. The Heartless was upon him now, yellow eyes gleaming. Air was something that would not come to Shong Lee as fear clutched his heart, numbing his limbs. Come on! GET UP Shong Lee! A voice shouted in his head causing the fear that clutched him to disappear. He quickly rolled aside as a Heartless jumped on to the spot he had been on mere seconds before. With his bearings regained the boy continued to flee down the road, farther and farther away from the main city.
"Help! Someone help!"
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 am

Lily: I nodded as I listened to them introduce themselves, "It is a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you, for saving my. My name is Lillian Nightshade, but just call me Lily."

Sora: We arrived at the Bailey and stared out at the old Castle. I half listened to Leon saying that he needed us to help him.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 9:13 am

Angel~ "Hey its no problem (I will let you guys know before my internet goes out,because where I am we have a storm coming)." I said to Lily. I opened my wings more.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 13, 2014 9:46 am

Shong Lee|The World That Never Was

Suddenly his feet stuck solid into the ground as if he just jumped into a pool of tar. Shong Lee tried freeing them but for some reason he could not. The boy peered down at the ground beneath him, a sight that almost made him cheer coming to his eyes. A portal! The first Heartless flung itself towards Shong Lee, mere milliseconds before the boy disappeared into the ground. He had made it out of the World That Never Was intact, but Shong Lee was now free falling through the air, the ground rushing up towards him. "Ahh!!" Shong Lee tried windmilling his arms as if trying to fly, but it was no use. He shut his eyes, expecting his life to end in a few short seconds, just because of a misplaced portal. But the end never came for Shong Lee as he landed on something not quite as hard as the ground. He let out a deep sigh of relief and rested his head there for a while, savoring the fact that after all of the conflict he still wasn't a Heartless.

((Shong Lee has successfully used Sora, Donald, and Goofy as a cushion.))
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 9:56 am

Lily: I smiled and looked around, "So what are you guys doing in Hollow Bastion?"

Sora: I groaned as something fell on top of me, Donald, and Goofy. We all stood up and i turned to the boy that fell on us, "Are you ok? My name's Sora, and this is Donald and Goofy."

(ooooh.... i love storms! Not when the power goes out, but i still like them... And. Yay! Falling people from the sky!

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me