Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Bump (;.; where are all the KH fans when you need them?)
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 12:21 pm

(I don't know Bump)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Mon May 12, 2014 12:56 pm

*Flails arms desperately.* "I'M RIGHT HERE

Name: Shong Lee
Personality: Humble~Reserved~Peaceful~Curious~Gullible~Clingy
History: To be described in the Role Play?
Weapon of Choice: None unless agility counts
Played By: MeteorShower
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 1:04 pm

(Accepted! And we can start ^. ^ I will RP Donald and Goofy for now. Also, italics means it's their thoughts :3)

Sora, Donald and Goofy
Action: Walking & Talking

Sora, Donald, and Goofy walked into the shopping district of Hollow Bastion. Moogles were floating around, selling various things to people who passed by. Donald stopped for a second as he heard someone grumbling to themselves not far from where they were. Sora seemed to hear it to, "Come one guys, let's go see if they need help."

Lily
Action: Arguing

Lily threw an ice ball at Hades, "LET ME GO!" Hades snapped his fingers and a metal binding appeared around her hands. He walked over to her, "Now now... we can't have any of that. Be a good girl and chill out." Lily sat down and huffed, 'I hope someone will come around and help me.'

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Angel~ I landed on a building in Hollow Bastion. I folded my wings in. I liked Angel better than my old name Alyson Cain.
Taylor~ "I can never keep up with you Angel." I said to Angel. I looked at Angel.
Angel~ I laughed. "Next time I'll slow down for you Taylor." I said to Taylor. I looked back at Taylor.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Sora, Donald, And Goofy
*Sora's POV*
I quickly helped the guy who had dropped his groceries. We walked towards the living district of Hollow Bastion, conversing about all the things that looked different. Donald and Goofy began lag behind me by a few steps. Something felt off, like we were being watched. Out of the corner of my eye i saw two figures standing on top of a building. Before i could get a good look Yuffie showed up and dragged away.

Lily
*Lily's POV*
I slowly close my eyes and focused all of my energy on a teleportation spell i have been trying to master. I know there was a very small chance it would work, but i have to try something. I sigh in defeat as nothing happens. Searching through my mental library of spells, i suddenly remember a spell that i used to use to talk with Merlin. I quickly whisper the spell and say, "Please help me! I'm stuck in the underworld. Hades wont let me go!" a small crackling sound can be heard as the spell works. I sigh in relief as my message gets sent, hoping it doesn't fall on deaf ears. Little did i know, my message arrived to someone who would change my life forever.

(ooc// Fyi, the message appears as if it's a whisper in the wind. And it is heard by Taylor and/or Angel... ^. ^)

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Mon May 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Anyone wanna make Ross for me lol---

Riku sat on a ledge looking down at people moving.

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 1:56 pm

(Wherever Taylor goes Angel follows or the other way around Angel has some quiet strange abilities)
Taylor~ I got a message. "Angel, I got a message saying please help me, somebody is in the Underworld,can't you make portal to get there." I said to Angel.
Angel~ "Alright, we can go help her, yeah I can do that." I said to Taylor. I raised my hand and a portal opened. Taylor and I went through.
Taylor~ I spotted the girl. I throw to cards at the chains holding her. "Come with us, I'm Taylor this is Angel." I said to Lily. (I would be okay if Riku crushed on Angel asuna)
Last edited by Catlin Merlyn on Mon May 12, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Mon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Sure maybe---

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Lily:

I watched as two people entered the room i was in. The guy threw what looked to be cards at the chains. I rubbed my wrists and looked up at him and the girl (or lady... w/e) that was with him. I slowly nodded and stood up, "O-ok. My name is Lily. Thank you for helping me."

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me