The Chronicles of Riddick {A New Chapter}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Chronicles of Riddick {A New Chapter}

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Elena Anne Miles***19***female***single

I kissed Erick's cheek and smiled. "Nicole will be happy to see her little girl when she wakes up." I said softly.

Kate Josephine Miles***17***female***in a relationship(Alex)
I smiled and laid my head against his chest. "We don't need to have one right away, like Iv'e been saying I wanted." I said.

Aron Joseph Miles***17***male***single

I nodded and walked into the room, shutting the door. I leaned down by Nicole's bed and kissed her lips softly. I rubbed her forehead with my thumb and sighed.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 am

<< Wanna skip to where Nico wakes up? I was planning on like six months down the road. And where they are thinking about pulling the plugs on everything. Just to put her out of her misery. >>
        Nicolette Jane White ~*~ Nicole ~*~ Female ~*~ Nineteen ~*~ Single

I felt slight impressions of another lips upon mine. My brow scrunched and then nothing. I was laying like I was placed in the new bed.

Erick James Eli ~*~ Eli ~*~ Male ~*~ Twenty-Three ~*~ Single

I looked at the girl and nodded. I looked to the little babe in my arms and said for only Elena to hear "They told me that there was a one in ten chance of her pulling through this."

Alexander James Jones ~*~ Alex ~*~ Male ~*~ Twenty-One ~*~ Married to Kate

I looked at Kate and said "I am ready whenever you are ready to have a child love."
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

I bit my lip anxiously and felt warm tears run down my cheeks. "We can't tell Aron, he needs to stay focused for the baby." I whispered to him.

I nodded and kissed his nose. "Very soon." I whispered to Alex.

I held the girls hand and rested my head next to hers, holding in my tears. "I love you." I whispered, knowing she couldn't hear me.

(Yeah)
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 am

<< Okay here goes. >>

I laid in a bed for almost six months, still unconscious and not knowing what happened. My memory fading of my family and some of my life. I laid in this bed to long and I was started to hurt. I looked as if I was dead still. My color of my body, it was fading and paler than it was before I had my little girl. Occasionally in the past few months, I was able to hear things, and make slight noises, but it was nothing but the normal for people that were in acoma.

I was up early the next morning. Today was the day that everyone was supposed to make a major decision and I knew that it wasn't going to be a good one. Aron hadn't really agreed to it and fought with us. But he had to make a choice today for the sake of Nicolette and for the little baby. Nicolette was dying and she had made any improvements at all in six months. I sighed softly and then walked into the baby's room. I looked over to her, sleeping silently. She was a cute baby. I let out a silent sigh and then cracked the door open in case she started to cry. I leaned against the wall, knowing that I was going to be losing my niece, I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. Pain filled my heart and I hated this.

I laid in bed and slept silently. I was having a nightmare about everything that we had discussed that week. I shook my head and groaned something, but it more along the lines of me having a horrible nightmare.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am

It had been a crazy six months, and I was ready for some peace. Peace wasn't Nicole getting off life support, but I knew she was in pain, and it would put her out of her misery. I stood beside Erick and placed my hand on his shoulder, shedding a few tears as well. There was nothing I could say to help, so I didn't speak. I just cried with him .

I had fallen asleep on Alex's chest, and woken up just a bit ago. I turned towards Alex and shook him until he woke up. I was too having a bad dream, and it was about Nicole. I ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes, trying not to get teary. "Alex!" I yelled.

The past six months had been the hardest months of my entire life. I felt so numb, I didn't want to do anything but watch Nicole in hopes for a miracle. Today was going to be the hardest day of my life, and I wasn't ready for it, I will never be ready. I knew they weren't going to take my word for it much longer, and that they would pull the plugs. I had spent most of my nights with the baby, or with Nicole, and sometimes drinking until I couldn't feel anything. I still can't let go of her, and I won't.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:31 am

I groaned lightly. The feeling to my hands and to my body started to come back to me. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. Everything blurry and I couldn't see. "E-Erick?" I called out, my memories had depleted and I only remember him and Alex. "A-Alex?" I called out as well. I looked around the house and looked to my arms. Boney they were. My strength has depleted as well and my body wasn't to strong. I looked at all the I.V's in my arms and I looked around. "Erick! Alex!" I screamed out in a freaked out tone. I went to pull the I.V's out, but felt a little twinge of pain and hunger in my stomach.

I head shot up when I heard a voice. "D-Did you?" I asked as I got up and looked at Elena. I then heard my named screamed from down the hall. It was Nicolette. I ran down the hall and flung the door open. "Nicole." I said with tears in my eyes. I walked over to her and knelt down beside the bed. "Oh you are okay. You're awake and that is all that matters to me." I said as I placed my hand on one of hers. She had a confused look on her face and spoke softly "What has happened? I was only a sleep for a day. Come on we need to go find my dad. He needs to meet me. Erick don't you see, I am fine. So lets go."

My eyes shot open and I looked at Kate. "Shh it's okay love. It's okay." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:32 am

I gasped and thought about running after him for a minute. Instead, I picked up my niece and rocked her in my arms. After a while I decided to go downstairs to see if Nicole was awake. Tears filled my eyes as I saw Erick speaking with her. I knew it was a miracle. I stepped into the room and glanced down at Nicole. "H-how did you-" I looked at Erick in amazment and back to Nicole.

I cradled myslef into his arms and cried quietly. "I dont want them to pull the plugs Alex!" I cried .

I sat outside, looking at the sky above and drinking a can of cheap beer. I had been this way since Nicole was out, and I didnt know how to control it. I didnt think I would ever be like this over a girl, but it turns out that I could be.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:40 pm

"So this is her house? Well I thank you for letting us stay, but we really must leave. I have some unfinished business I need to take care of." I said as I looked at Elena. I didn't remember her at all. I then yawned softly as I grabbed the I.V's and everything started to go off. Loud beeping and then it all shut off. I glanced at it and blinked slightly. I pushed myself out of the bed and yawned softly. I was skinner than I was, and well, I needed to work out to regain my muscles.

"Nicolette, do you not remember Elena?" I asked softly as I looked at her with soft eyes. The girl shook her head as I stood up. "Elena go get the baby. I want to see if she remembers her." I spoke softly as I placed my hand upon the girls back. I looked at her softly and paged the doctors. "Get Aron as well. And if you see Alex and Kate, tell them to come in here." I added.

I kissed my loving wife on the forehead and said "Let's go see if Nicolette has made any improvements within the few hours we all slept." I then leaned up and stretched slightly.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:17 pm

My heart dropped as I realized that she didnt recognize me. "Ok." I spoke softly. I ran up the stairs and got Aron, Kate and Alex, explaining the situation to them. I then got the baby, and walked back down the stairs.

I sniffled and held his hand as I walked towards Nicolette, knowing she lost her memory.

I walked downstairs, and shook my head in disbelief. As I saw Nicolette, I ran towards her, givig her a hug. "Y-You dont know how happy I am to see you." I said, tears streaming down my face.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:27 pm

I pushed Aron off and looked at the him. I blinked softly and said "Sorry, but I don't know you. You shouldn't be hugging a complete stranger when you don't know them boy. And it seems like you really don't know whom I am."

I took the little girl from Elena and said "Nicolette, this is your baby. You have been acoma for six months. You don't remember them at all, because your memory is gone. Here, she's yours. You're little girl." I held the little girl and then she cried, like the first time she was born.

I looked at Nicolette and sighed. I then looked at Kate with soft eyes.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me