*Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:27 pm

mirage waited for him the party was at a old ware house not to far from were they were she bit her lip thinking she was alittle hungry but she could get a snack at the party
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Username- *~Alice~*
Name- Mae Michelle
Age- Seventeen
Gender- Female
History- Her parent's sent her to a karate camp and passed with a black belt, and she lives with her aunt and uncle ever sense her parent's got a divorce. She just recently moved to America and her English is so-so.
Crush- Open
Mate- Open
Appearance(Real Pics)-
Human-
Wolf-
Car(Real Pics)-
Theme Song- Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
House(Real Pics)-
Other- WW, She is Chinese.
Last edited by Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

((Accepted))

Stephon walked over to Mirage, "So who's all coming?" he asked.
PLEASE DELETE::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

mirage shrugged and said "i dont know if you get the text you can bring a friend so if yo hear about it you can come my favorite type of party"she said walking down the street
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm

((Imma make another character is that ok with you guys...its gonna be another guy we need some more of those))
Stephon followed, "I didn't lol," he laughed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Mae walked down the street alone once again, she sighed and her Blackberry Storm lit up in her pocket. She checked it, but turns out she just turned it on by accident. She sighed and went on with her business, she didn't like to walk alone. She saw a bench and rushed to it, she sat down and started to toy with her phone a bit.
ImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:35 pm

"what you ddnt hear about it you heard about it from me that means you are invited dur"she said jokingly then reached the ware house the music was loud the lights were bright that was her kind of place she started to dance as soon as she heard the music outside the door
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Stephon watched as Mirage danced, He smiled knowing he would love this place.

((The other character will appear at the warehouse :P))

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 pm

she smiled at him and rushed into the crowd the music stopped and some one went on stage and said "we need a singer" and the spot light went around mirage (who has stage fright) ducked down so it couldnt find her but just her luck it did and a bunch of guys shoved her on stage the person handed her the mic frozen in fear she shook it off and pulled out her iphone then played crushcrushcrush by paramore her fears melted away once she started hitting almost all the notes
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Mae overheard about a party, of corse she was never invited to those kind of things. She stuffed her phone into her pocket and she felt a drop of rain hit her head, she sighed and walked past a giant mansion, she stared up at it. People here must be rich.. She thought.
ImageImageImage
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me