☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:06 am

Bump
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 am

bump
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am

Jarran Niall

Username: Seasiren
name: Jarran Niall
Power: wind
Crush: open
Personality: Jarran is very strong and confident and protective of things he believes in. Can be stubborn, but he's also very sweet when he wants to be.
Likes, and Dislikes: he likes wind and storms and reading and leaved, he doesn't like movies, smoke, or fog.
Appearance: Image
Other: he likes to move fast
waffles
Last edited by **Stars Align** on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 am

(( Accepted! One more guy and we will start :D))

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 am

Jake Morgan

Username: ^^
Name: Jake Morgan
Power: Earth
Crush: open
Personality: Jake is a mischievous prankster and loves making people smile and laugh but he also thinks its funny when people get mad at his jokes. He loves to trade but if you can get him to calm down or if he likes you then he's really sweet, caring, and down to earth.
Dislikes: fire, rules, stuck in the muds
Appearance: short but long enough to run his fingers through, brown hair. Green eyes, average height and weight, free spirit and alabaster skin. Image
Other: he loves going fast and climbing trees
Last edited by **Stars Align** on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 pm

(( Accepted! Alright we Can start!))

Jo woke up and pulled the covers off her. She changed into jean shorts and a blue and white tank top. She went the the bathroom and brushed her teeth then her hair and started Straightening it. I wonder when so other Ice Element with come to the Island She thought to herself as she straighten her hair.

Logan was in the bathroom fixing his hair. She brushed his teeth and looked around the cabin at the two other ShapeShifters. "So what are you girls doing today?" He asked Fallow and Lily. He got used to being the only guy in the cabin after about a month.

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Fallow looked up from the iPod she was listening to. She took her headphone out stared at Logan. A warm breeze whipped through her window and into the cabin. She closed her eyes for a moment, then put the headphone back in. She wasn't one for talking.

Ash sighed. Up at the crack of dawn, as always, on the beach. He watched the waves roll to shore before being pulled back out again. Somewhere in the distance he heard a sharp, screeching call. On the island, there were all sorts of tropical birds, fish, and other wildlife, so it was hard to tell what made the noise. He considered investigating, but decided he's rather lay in the sun a bit longer.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm

ayla lizabeth faye : 16 : water : xox

Ayla had woken up early, and gotten changed before anyone had woken up. She now sat down at the edge of the sea, comfortably on the warm sand just out of reach of the tide. In one hand, she held a book - pale blue in color with golden cursive writing dripping down the binding. Her fingers moved on her other hand, directed towards the water whilst staying rested on her lap. A pillar of seawater about the height of a small dog rose out of the ocean, tilting, dancing, and intently following the girl's fingers wherever she directed it. She glanced up, noticing someone else on the beach out of the corner of her vision. The water she was controlling lowered as she turned her attention from it, but she focused back on her book, and it continued dancing again.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Lilly;Alive;Female;

Lilly looked up at Logan and sighed ''Going swimming and hiking..'' She murmured and looked back down at her feet, she just wanted to leave this place and explore. Lilly then sighed and managed to talk ''I- What are you doing today?'' she said shuddering then standing up.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Jarran approached the cabins with his duffle slung over his back. He had no idea where he was going. He called a
Breeze from the air touching his skin and wrapped it around his wrist ready of needed.

Jake walked around the perimeter of the island looking for someone to talk to and eventually went back to his cabin he was a little upset that he was a loner but he enjoyed prancing the fire cabin.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me