☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 am

((Ko ki Ko I will add you to the front page when I get home, im on my phone arm:P but you are accepted!)))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 am

->HEY LOOK! YEAH, HERE!<-

Since the owner is no longer online, I would like to create a character sheet and plot summary as it has changed drastically since the beginning.

CHARACTERS
Shadow: Eric: waterlilly111
Light: Lilly: waterlilly111
Earth: Kate: Loup Garou
Earth: Mikeal: TheHeavyArmsGundam
Earth: Sapphire: leaf891
Water: Ben: Loup Garou
Water: Alex: Tweety.
Water:Isilee: .:Raindrop:.
Fire: Damien: a m n e s i a;
Fire: Bullet: Loup Garou
Wind: Camden: Sully8
Still Deciding: Koda: a m n e s i a; (he is the leader of the good facility.)
(The colors are the colors used for the characters in the rp)
(If I forgot anyone's characters feel free to tell me)

RELATIONSHIPS
(they may not last now that they are brainwashed)
BulletxDamien
KatexEric
BenxAlex
LillyxKoda
We are thinking about making a love triangle between Lilly ,Damien, and Ben

WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW
After numerous attacks on the elementals from the government on the island, a government facility made to protect the elementals took the elementals in to protect them from the dangers on the island. Koda, the leader of this facility, (who is also dating Lilly and is Damien's brother) has them participate in training for self defense against the government branch wishing to kill the elementals. Shortly after getting accustomed to the facility, there was an attack on the roof of the building, where Lilly, Ben, and Damien were all captured. The remaining elementals set on a journey to retrieve the captured from the bad facility after they captured some soldiers themselves to lead them to the facility. When they arrived at the facility, their friends turned them away. They did not know the three had been brainwashed and controlled by the government, thinking their old "friends" had betrayed them and left them to die in the woods in a past event that never happened. They were convinced, nonetheless, and were seeking revenge for their friend's betrayal. Lilly, a brainwashed light elemental, set an explosion in the hall as their old "friends" tried to look for them, blowing them all up and harming most, if not, all of them. We are planning that the elementals will take them back to Koda's facility where the three, still controlled by the government, are going to make many attempts on their lives.

MY FORM
Username: waterlilly111
Name: Lilly rivers
Power: light
Crush: n/a
Personality: Lilly is a light and delicate person, she is always nice and there for you if you need her. She only occasionally gets angry, but when she does, you don't want to be near her. She overall has that nice, kind, sweet personality that not many have.
Likes: she likes all of the elements of nature, and just everything in life.
Dislikes: she has had a fear of the dark ever since she was a little girl, and anyone with the power of darkness just unnerves her, they're the ones that bring out her anger. She doesn't like bugs or rodents, they creep her out.
Appearance:Image
Other:

MY FORM
Username: waterlilly111
Name: Eric Archer
Power: darkness
Crush: n/a
Personality: though his power is darkness, he is a very friendly person. Although he is much more prone to anger than most, he is like a normal teen, but a little more shy than others, sometimes he hides in the shadows to eavesdrop on people, but other times when people actually know he's there, he can talk and laugh like the rest of them.
Likes: he likes nighttime, and doesn't mind if people are of another element, except for light. He likes owls, bats and other nocturnal things, because those are which he sees most.
Dislikes: he hates the light, he says it burns his skin, but he sometimes has to go out into it, but it doesn't bother him. He isn't a big fan of cute things or brightly colored things, so he usually wears a black T-shirt and dark jeans.
Appearance: Image (with a shirt on)
Other:
(This is my first rp in a year or so, so sorry if I'm out of practice)
Last edited by waterlilly111 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 am

((Accepted! Like I said before im on my phone so ill add you as soon as I get to a computer! :D))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 am

"I think it's a lot of fun" Jarran told Jo and he nodded at her telling him about the beach and the market. "Er, can we see the cabins next?"

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 am

Isilee Waves

Username: Seasiren
name: Isilee Waves
Power: Water
Crush: open
Personality: she's pretty go with the flow, she is willing to do what anyone else is doing unless you force her to do something she doesn't want to do. It's a miracle the government got her there at all.
Likes: she of course likes water and she likes food and reading and quiet craft things.
Dislikes: loud noises, big bangs, bugs and pollution in the water, other then salt cause that's ok.
Appearance: Isi has brown eyes and fair skin and wavy light brown hair. Image
Other: she actually doesn't like seafood and won't eat it.
waffles
Last edited by **Stars Align** on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 am

Lilly woke up to the natural light in her window, and she brushed her hair, and got dressed in a yellow tank top and shorts. She went into the common room where she saw a blonde haired boy. She guessed it was another of her element, so she said hi

Eric woke up , got dressed in a dark t-shirt and black jeans, no one was in his cabin, and he winced at the daylight, but went outside anyways, then his in the shade of a tree by the lounge house
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 am

(Okay, but at the moment, I don't know how to start. o3o)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:15 am

((If she's accepted you can bump into Isi

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 am

(I'm pretty sure that you should, at least, be accepted, but you should wait to make sure.)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:22 am

(My character Lilly was saying hi to Justin so you can make conversation with her)
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me