☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:49 pm

(( Ohhh Goodness xD <3 ))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 pm

{{Oh snap :D}}

Fallow sighed. Her song ended, and no one seemed to be around. She heard mention on the market earlier. Maybe I should check it out... she thought. Suddenly, the short girl was growing even shorter, taking on characteristics of a grey cat. She closed her eyes and became feline. Sniffing the air, Fallow leaped from the bed and out the door. The scent of a much larger cat was ahead, and she followed it.

When Ash realized what the girl had done, he grew an angry expression. "I didn't need your help!" he shouted after her. But he couldn't help noticing the girl's shape. Typical Ash. He flicked his hair to the side and sat back down. He slowly opened his hand again to play with the small flame.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Jarran smirked at Jo's sarcasm and rolled his eyes. He followed her anyway. Ice huh? Interesting. "I'm a wind" he told her trying to make conversation.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:36 pm

ayla lizabeth faye : 16 : water : xox

Shaking her head, Ayla barely had to turn around to tell that he was angry. Stubborn as a mule, she noted, busying herself with searching through her bag. Luckily he was the only fire elemental. There weren't as many people on the island that had 'powers' - but it could have been that she was too anxious or just didn't bother to meet everyone yet. She preferred to stay by herself, passing the time with her writing, sketching, and ready. She gave a simple smile as she found the ponytail she was looking for, and idly pulled her hair back into a rather messy bun. Maybe she'd cook something up in the lounge house, as the kitchen there was much better than those in the cabins.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Seasiren wrote:Jarran smirked at Jo's sarcasm and rolled his eyes. He followed her anyway. Ice huh? Interesting. "I'm a wind" he told her trying to make conversation.

Jo smiled "How's that?" She asked reaching the sand. The steps had disappeared like nothing was even there. "well this is obviously the beach" She said walking toward a real staircase that lead up to the market.
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Lilly;Alive;Female;

Lilly looked up in the sky, it wasn't even close to mid-day yet, more like mid 10 she though with a sign and took a small path. Lilly could smell the fresh aroma around the small falls and smiles, she was growing again and could fell the fur disappearing, Lilly smiled and grabbed her bag, she got out a beach towel and a small smoothie she had made after she got ready for the day

(Lilly's open ^_^}

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Name;; Justin Drew Mink.
Nicknames;; None.
Age;; 15.
Gender;; Male.
Element;; Light.

Hair Colour;; Dirty blonde.
Eye Colour;; Emerald green.
Height;; Average.
Weight;; Average.
Body Mods;; None.

Personality;; He's normally friendly, but he's uncooperative and independ as well, making him hard to get along with. He's very social, but he hardly ever accepts help from anyone, whether it be a friend or a total stranger. He enjoys doing things by himself because, one, there's nobody to bother him, and, two, he enjoys the peace ans quietof the activity whenever there is nobody around. Although he may get lonely doing it at the times, he still always tries to do things by himself, whether others like or not. Unless it's school homework. If it's school homework, he won't mind having a partner to cope with. But if it's not school homework, then tell him goodbye.
Likes;;
- Girls.
- Friends.
- Doing things independently.
- Electricity.
- Sun.
- Light.
- Daytime.
Dislikes;;
- School.
- Homework.
- Doing things with other people.
- Darkness.
- Dark.
- Nighttime.
- Moon.

Secret Crush;; None.
Crush;; None.
Girlfriend;; None.
Sexual Orientation;; Heterosexual - straight.

Other;; He's British. Waffles.

Faceclaim belongs to Niall Horan, and Niall Horan belongs to himself.
Last edited by ★ nirvana, on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

(( Accepted! Im guessing his power is light?))

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

(Yeah, I thought I put that.)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:14 am

ℱᗩᒪᒪᗝᗯ

Fallow's paws thumped on the ground as she ran. Even from here, the scent of fruits, vegetables, and other tropical things was strong. Overhead, the sun shone brightly, with only a few clouds in the sky. A breeze ruffled her fur as she rounded a large boulder. She had been to the market place before, being that she was one of the first ones to arrive on the island, but today everything smelled especially sweet.

ᗩᔕᖺ

Ash grunted as he flipped through his iPod. Seemed liker there were no songs he was interested in hearing. Setting it down, he picked up his blue sports drink and took a sip. Nothing to do on this boring island. he thought.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me