☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Logan shrugged "Probably Just chill on the beach, Fish some" He said looking out the window "maybe go to the lounge for a little bit" He grabbed one of his snapbacks and put it on his head and walked out the door.

Jo grabbed her purse and went to the beach. She climbed on some rocks and sat on the highest one. The breeze was a steady one and was blowing her hair back. She loved it up here in the morning and afternoon. It was peaceful and it gave her time to think.
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Lilly;Alive;Female;

Lilly watched as Logan left and she grabbed her light purple bag with a sight ''See you..'' she murmured to Fallow then walked outside. Lilly could fell the fresh breeze on her skin and could fell she was getting small. Lilly had turned into a Snow leopard and ran off, she just wanted to see what they had at the market and do something fun.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Fallow sank into her pillow. She flipped through a few of her songs before settling for Owl City.

“I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?”

She closed her eyes and thought. She still couldn't understand where this strange power had come from.

Ash lifted his sunglasses off his eyes. He could see water moving in an unnatural way down the beach. He sighed. Stupid Water Elements. He thought. Opening his hand, A small flame burst to life in his palm, and danced around his fingertips and he rotated his hand. Just as quickly as it had appeared, the flame went out ad a huge wave washed over him. "D*mn it!" He cried, picking up his soaked towel.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Jarran saw someone at the top of the cliff and thought he would ask for help. He threw the wind at full force and he used it to make him almost fly over there. "Hi" he said as he approached the girl landing with a bit of a thunk on the earth.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Jo was startled at first then realized it was just a guy "Oh Hi" She said moving her legs into Indian style. "Erm" She paused "I'm Jo" She said moving her hair behind her ears.
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Stars Align** » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 pm

"Jarran" he said nodding. "Hey I'm new do you think you could show me around please? I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go" he paused. "What's your power?"

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Lilly;Alive;Female;

Lilly could fell the cold air hit her furry face and she smiled, she could see others as she ran by but didn't bother to say hello or even stop for a second. Lilly was going to her favorite place on the island, a small cove between the mountains that had a small waterfall and pond with shelter under the fall you could just lay under all day. [/quote]

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Jo smiled "you're not really supposed to go anywhere, Whole point of the island" She said sarcastically "But yeah i'll show you around" She said standing up she walked near the edge of the cliff and made ice steps down to the beach "Oh and Ice" She said stepping down the steps, they melted with each step she took.

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 pm

(Pfft, I'm gonna make two more forms tomorrow that are three-hours long each and post 'em on this thread. Be prepared, Georgie. Be prepared. :D)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 pm

ayla lizabeth faye : 16 : water : xox

Ayla gave a smile, watching from the edge of her vision. With a sigh, she closed the book, sliding it into her bag and standing up. With a light snap of her fingers, the dancing pillar of water collapsed, and the water elemental turned, heading back to the cabin. Maybe I should make a detour and head to the market.... Glancing over her shoulder at the boy, she shook her head, turning and lifting her arm. With an odd wave of her hand, the water was dripping out of his clothes, leaving him dry. "You're welcome," Ayla called placidly, before continuing her walk to the market.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me