||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Panik » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Alan nodded lightly and took a seat near the head of the table next to both girls. "Pleasure to meet you Hatter! But your more like... More like a Hatress then a Hatter." He told her, smiling as if he made a joke.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Grumbling something under her breath, the White Rabbit shook her head slowly before taking a seat. "I'm the White Rabbit. Nice to meet you," she said, producing a shy smile before pulling out her watch, examining for several long moments. She then glanced up at the sky, closing the worn looking pocket watch before leaning back in her chair and looking over at the Hatter. "Can someone pass the tea?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.
Image Image
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:59 pm

- Kait - White Knight -

Kait had wondered from the white kingdom, she had left her armor behind and all she had was her belt which had her sheath attacked to it with her sword in it. She had wondered in the forest when she heard talking. She appeared out of the trees to find a small clearing with a large table with tea cups and pots. But the table was only occupied by three people. Ksit had decided to saw something "hello" she said recognizing the three. The Hatress, White Rabbit, and of course Alan.
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
ϟ
"The beginning of purpose can be found by creating something that only you understand"
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
hello im aura guardian! feel free to
call me aura. i go by she/her pronou
ns. i'm mostly on here for one on one
so feel free to send me a pm if inter
ested! im always playing valorant or
just listening to music. so for anythi
ng, dont be afraid to pm me
x
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
x
| search | bestie | time | credit |
x
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 pm

(Hurray! I am so excited! Also, my first/second/third...and beyond posts shall be long, well that is until someone actually comes along and talks to my characters[rare] So most of my posts are about a paragraph :3)

Lilith

Lilith walk silently through the woods, her worn brown leather boots made no sound, and her pale fingers gently brushed against the green leaves that surrounded her on her left and right. The young woman wasn't quite walking in a distinct direction, her legs were more of following out of instinct on the worn path, her mind elsewhere. She was near the Red Kingdom's castle, which was a quick five minute jog from her current spot. Lilith, was bored as usual, and even more common, her face was lined in a frown, and her eyes, completely expressionless. She drew her hands to her side, and continued with her regular walk through the forest, she had stayed out a little later than usual, not quite wanting to go back to the castle.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:23 am

Hatter nodded towards the newcomer with a slight frown. She wasn't fond of knights and it showed. She gave a small whistle and a tea pot slid over to the Rabbit. Her eyes turned to Alan, "Female or no, I carry on my father's name as it was when he had it. I don't care much for the feminization of words. It's just a bunch of unnecessary sounds." The Hatter smiled before openly adjusting her corset and the button up shirt she wore underneath it. The buttons were undone til just below the top of the corset. If it had been any lower, it would have been quite revealing, instead it just looked as if it could be. She tilted her top hat with a smirk before giving another whistle. At the whistle, a tea cup and second teapot slid over to Alan, "Help yourself. This kind is normal."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawny. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:32 pm

The Basics:
|Name|
Ryan Derek Hart
|Nickname|
Most call him Derek The White but his closest friends call him RD
|Age|
26 years
|Gender|
Male
|Kingdom|
White
|Birthday|
July 23

Appearance
|Hair color|
Dark Brown
|Eye color|
Brown
|Height|
6 ft
|Weight|
|Other|
Here

Down Deep
|Personality|
I am what you would call...pectoral,strange,and slightly insane. Yes, I enjoy fun,unusual things, but when you talk serious about my kingdom, I won't think fun and games! I am kind-hearted and rule fairly and just!
|History|
He was not even suppose to be the King. His parents were close servants to the King before. Unfortunately, the King never did find a Queen. He was growing older and older until he knew he wouldn't have any offspring to rule after him. He then asked for Tyran to take over as King. Soon Tyran fell deadly ill and died. Mirana then became known as The White Queen. Mirana then passed the Kingdom was passed to his son, Ryan. Ryan did have a sister at one point but she ran away from the Kingdom a long time ago when she was only 16 years old(Ryan was 20). Ryan banned his kingdom from saying his sister's name until she came back home(This will change if the Red King is his brother!)
|Likes|
Fun things,doing unusual things
|Dislikes|
Dungeons,
|Fears|
Cats!!

Your Heart
|Crush|
Nobody at the moment!
|Status|
Single :'(
|BF or GF|
GF
|Orientation|
Here

Family
|Dad/ Mom|
Tyran/ Mirana
|Siblings|
Unknown

Other?
|Anything else|
Can he please be the White King? And is the Red King his brother?
Last edited by Dawny. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxlike a beautiful
xx
x
B E A U T Y

xx

never let go
xxxxxof me

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx Horse Stables
xxxxx TMNT RP
xxxxx Charries
xxxxx BigCat rp
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dawny.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Lilith continued on her walk, her wavy black hair neatly braided into a reverse French braid. She wore a simple grey V-neck shirt and a brown leather jacket, her pants were a dark black color and her worn leather boots were laced with gentle care. Lilith's foot steps slowed, her very acute ears pinpointing on the noise of voices. She looked around her grey eyes wary, as she approached the sight of the voices, her hand on the hilt of the knife that was attached to her belt. She stopped about twenty feet away from the source of the voices, completely hidden behind a thick green fern. Lilith peered out to the side, taking in the shapes of the people, the colors, she could distinguish the Hatress and the White Rabbit right of the bat, but the others she could not recognize.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawny. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 pm

_Ignore this post!!!~
Last edited by Dawny. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxlike a beautiful
xx
x
B E A U T Y

xx

never let go
xxxxxof me

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx Horse Stables
xxxxx TMNT RP
xxxxx Charries
xxxxx BigCat rp
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dawny.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:56 pm

The Hatter took her own tea, which was an odd wine colour and sipped at it again, smirking.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Lilith took a deep breath and slowly stood up, she fixed her face with a brilliant smile and walked over to the tea party. She walked towards the Hatter and bowed slightly, "Can I join you, ma'am?" She asked, her voice sweet bright and happy like most in the dreadful White Chess Kingdom.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me