||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Ladylewind » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 am

Hatter yawned, putting the papers away as she continued to sip at her tea.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 am

The White Rabbit was already at the tea party, having been on time. However, she was slowly pacing, back and forth and back and forth. After several long moments of this, she stopped, took out her pocket watch, looked at the time and shook her head. "He's late," she muttered before repeating this process once again. It had always been a pet peeve of hers, being late.
Image Image
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 am

The Hatter smirked, "Late is relative." She pulled a cracked pocket watch out, looking at the time before putting it up, "Several people may be late. Or maybe we're early. Can I be early if it's my place?"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 am

Moving big green lush leaves and brown branches away from his body as Alan walked. He glanced to the side, somehow he came to a cliff and was fallowing it hoping to come upon the tea party.... After a while, he heard a noise and when it came into view he found the tea party and that it had already commenced. "Im terribly sorry, it seems i had lost my way..." He said and laughed embarrassed.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:58 am

The White Rabbit shook her head slowly, amused. "I don't think you can. Nor can you be late. Perhaps you are always just on time," she answered with a shrug, stopping her pacing while she spoke. However, the very second she was done, she continued her pacing, looking at her watch the entire way. She looked up several minutes later, hearing a voice and a laugh. "You're late," she chastised teasingly, carefully putting her watch away.

Image Image
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 am

Hatter looked at the new arrival, sipping once more from her ornate glass. She set it down and uncrossed crossed her legs, standing with a small hop. She gave an overdone bow, "Welcome, Alan, is it?"
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am

I wonder how their farring at Hatter's tea party? She thought, looking around.She spotted Amy a little that way and loped over.She motioned sipping tea, hoping her sister would catch the mime, as she so often did.Ozzie pulled her hair back.Ah, the life of a Tweedle.Ever amusing, for it is the mark of an intelegent mind to entertain a thought without accepting it, or however that should go?She tought, absent mindedly scanning the skies as she stood beside Amy.But wouldn't that be rude?We should accept people of every kind, and thoughts are no excuse.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lilith Marie Wood, of the Red Kingdom

Postby jellyfish. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 pm

(*evil laughing* I am done, hurray!)

The Basics:
|Name|
'Lilith Elizabeth Marie Wood, at your service.'
|Nickname|
'Everyone refers to me as Nike, so I would suspect you to call me that as well.'
|Age|
'If you must know, I am indeed 18.'
|Gender|
'I would suspect that you would have gotten my gender from my name, but if you really stupid enough not to figure it out, I am Female.'
|Kingdom|
'Proud Spy of the Red Card Kingdom.'
|Birthday|
'January 12th'

Appearance
|Hair color|
'Black.'
|Eye color|
'Grey.'
|Height|
'5'10'''
|Weight|
'I really have no idea, and if I did why in Wonderland would I tell you?'
|Other|
'I have two tattoos, one of the symbol of chaos between my shoulder blades and the base of my neck, I also have the symbol of infinity on my right wrist in the color of black. I also have three piercings on each ear.'

Down Deep
|Personality|
Nike is normally calm, well at least when she's not angry, if she's angry, then I suggest you run as fast as your little legs can carry you. This gal's got an extremely short temper. She is normally silent, when she isn't angered. Her face is normally lined by the same frown. She is quick to judge although she doesn't really care what you may think of her. Between her snarky sarcastic comments, and her 'I'm way better than you.' sort of vibe, she has difficulties making friends, or having people that don't totally alright hate her. She believes love is unnecessary and stupid because of her past. It may not seem like it, but she is beyond loyal to the Red Card Kingdom, as a result again of her past, fore they were the only ones there in her time of need. Her large amount of loyalty is only matched by that of the Red Night. She, surprisingly enough, enjoys the company of other people...
|History|
(Ugh, brilliant idea that will take about 5 months >->) Nike grew up in an unstable family, like super unstable. She was the first born of her extended family, and was born to her mother, Amanda, when Amanda was 16 years of age. Nike's father, Derek left Amanda and Nike when Nike was two. Of course, a few months after he left, Amanda was pregnant, and had her second child when she was 19. Her third, fourth, and fifth when she was 21. Her sixth and seventh when she was 23. Nike, being the oldest was in charge of caring for her alcoholic, and drug addicted mother, and her siblings, for her mother was un fit to care for them, little Nike did her mother's job, even now she was only 8. It was a large stress on the girl, she didn't understand why life wasn't perfect, even though at the time she was living in the White Kingdom. To cope with her troubled poor excuse for a life Nike grew up hard and cold, she didn't have many friends because of her tendency to lash out and yell at people, only in defense. By the time Nike was 14, her mother Amanda, had twelve children and over five Ex-Husbands, with Nike of course as their caretaker. Nike's family was broke, and they lived in a shabby two bedroom little place that reeked of mold. The young girl was confused as to why the White Kingdom refused to help her struggling family and she began to resent the place. After the birth of her thirteenth sibling Nike ran away from her home, and straight to the Red Kingdom where they accepted her with open arms. She's pretty sure her family is out there somewhere, struggling and starving without her, but every time this comes up in her mind, she shoves it back into the deep dark realms of her thoughts, no longer wishing to think of her family.
|Likes|
Not being alone
Cats
Dogs
Most animals
Her home
Working
Nature
A good sense of humor

|Dislikes|
Most People
The White Chess Kingdom
All of the Endless Alice' and Alans
Monkeys...
Her Father
Her Mother
Her siblings
Her past
Her Stepfathers
Love
Drama

|Fears|
Heights...
Dying
Actually Falling in love
Being be-headed
Her father
Being alone(Surprisingly enough)

Your Heart
|Crush|
'I think love is an unnecessary stupid emotion that is useless to this world, for it is always getting in the way.'
|Status|
'Why single of course.'
|BF or GF|
'I have trouble making friends in general, I think it maybe about 124 thousand, 376 hundred and 1 years before I find myself a partner, not only because I can't love but also because I am unlovable.'
|Orientation|
'Hmm... Bi, but I really see no point in love, so yup.'

Family
|Dad/ Mom|
'Derek/Amanda, and a couple of stepfathers...'
|Siblings|
'I really stopped keeping track after the tenth.'

Other?
|Anything else|
'Not that I'm aware of.'

Last edited by jellyfish. on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 pm

[Accepted! Thanks for joining!]

Alan laughed again in embarrassed as he looked over those in front of him. He then glanced down to the ivory invitation to the tea party which held new friends. "Yes, its Alan." He said happily someone had called him his name rather then the girls name which he had been called that day. "Again, sorry for being late." Speaking as he walked towards the long table that was mess, and not at the same time he looked everything over, 'wow, I wonder how many the table could hold.' He thought to himself happily.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Hatter smirked at him slightly, "Please, take a seat. Anywhere will do. I am the Hatter." She smiled, giving another bow, "And I will be your host."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me