||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Ladylewind » Fri May 24, 2013 12:29 am

*clears throat* Nice dead rp we have here xD))
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby Ladylewind » Sat May 25, 2013 8:53 am

Beddgelert wrote:
Ashfur is Loved wrote:
    {Huge recap please ^-^}

((White Kingdom: Not much, there was a Red Kingdom guy there but, the Hatter ended up stealing him away. Olivia, the only remaining of the old Alice's is wandering around somewhere in the castle.

Red Kingdom: Phillip, a servant, and Lilith went on a long walk, had a good talk, came back. Phillip ended up painting some roses then the two had another talk from her balcony (he was on the ground). The Red King is questioning him now. Alan is with the Red Knight.))

To anyone:
Olivia moved into her room, throwing on a riding outfit. She was bored. She left her room and moved towards the stables to locate her horse, a grey mare.

To Marshall_Lee (and somewhat A Flaming Spark):
Phillip shuffled his feet a little, smoothing out his recently ruffled hair and his shirt. He smiled, unsure of himself, "I do apologize, my lord." He stood straight, as he would in his livery.

To hobbit geek:
Hatter nodded, "He came for tea, seemed nice enough. Few come around for tea unless I invite them so, I sent out several invites, earlier." She frowned a little, "The Red Kingdom people hardly ever appear, it gets rather boring with just the White Kingdom. I rather like a diverse group."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me