Camp Haunt. A Teen RP ♥♥♥open!♥♥♥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Haunt. A Teen RP **(OOOPEN)**

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Ryce nodded and said "I'm Ryce..like the food" he told. Shawn. He then looked around "I wonder if we will be the only ones in this cabin? He told him.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturns. » Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Ella noticed that they were telling each other their names. "I'm Ella." she said, rather simply. She glanced down at her bag and wondered how long she was going to be here.

Zero walked out of the empty cabin and walked to the cabin next to it instead. He wasn't sure if he should knock, but he just decided to walk in. He opened the doors and noticed two guys. "Uh, got room for one more?" he asked.
saturns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Ryce nodded to the boy "ya" he told him...."there's like 10 beds to pick from" he told him.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Eli smiled. "Pretty name." She said to Ella and leaned against the wall and tucking her legs towards her. "This seems to me like an evil camp..." She said biting her lip. "I dont like it..." she sighed and her hair covered her eyes.

Shawn smiled. "Nice." He thgouht for a moment. "Where could I find rice anyways..." He asked himself, then muttering along. "I hope not, the more people in a cabin, the safer, yet more dangerous, the situation becomes. If there was an attack on this cabin, it would give me more time to escape, and it sucks for them.!" He said laughing. 'I'm kidding. But, I dunno." When a new person walked in, Shawn smiled. "Please, come in!" He laughed at himself for being so kind.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Ryce just nodded to Shawn that last comment creeped him out did people really raid the cabins!?" He thought. He was defently staying on the bottom bunk because that would be easier to get off the bed.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm

"Eh, it doesn't seem that bad," George replied as she swung up onto her own bunk, stretching out for a moment. 'I'm not bothered by it." She laughed softly. "Just don't let it get to you."
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturns. » Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Zero smiled. "Thanks." He said, as he shut the door behind him. "I just wanted to make sure you were both all right with me rooming with you guys." he said, as he made his way over to a bunk bed. He climbed on top and sat there as he glanced around. "Oh, I'm Zero by the way." he said, smiling.

Ella glanced at George. She wondered if George really wasn't bother by the rumors of the murdered family. She remembered she had read the story about the murdered family online before she was shipped off here, and it gave her the creeps and bad vibes. This place was probably smothered in spirits.
saturns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm

"I'm Ryce...like the food" he told him he always said that when telling people his name because it was true.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Eli looked at the ground. "I've always been around the spirits... my father was killed by them." She said and sighed. "Anyways..." She said and pulled out some cookies that she stored in her bag. "Want some? I made them at home, where it was warm.." She said looking at the window.

Shawn nodded. "Yeah, for sure." He said and combed his fingers through his hair. "What do you think killed the family that lived here?" He asked and then shooked his head. "I'm shawn."
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Ryces eyes widened "WHAT! People died here! Gah that's why this place is so creepy" he told him Ryce was getting creeped out he wanted to leave more than ever now he didn't know this place was haunted or had a killer around.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me