Camp Haunt. A Teen RP ♥♥♥open!♥♥♥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Haunt. A Teen RP **(OOOPEN)**

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 12:30 pm

As they were emptied off the bus, Eli let out a whine as she could just feel the evil entities around the place. An old mad wearing shorts, whistle, and a white shirt came up, Shawn smiled. He could never imagine that a pudgy man such as him would ever be the camp instructor, then again, it was a little spoken for.

"Welcome... To the Camp!" He said with his arms displayed. He seemed old and... smelly. His nose was crooken, and he was missing some teeth, but how can you escape? Just as you turn around, the bus leaves...

[[[Yeah!!! Go right ahead!!! :) You can place anime, or real life pics on here ^^ ♥♥♥]]]
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Ryce stood in the back of the croud trying not to be noticed he looked around and hhe felt chills run down his back...he just wanted to go home.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Shawn felt an odd presence, knowing that he had once lived in an ironic house, he could tell wether or not something is wrong with the picture.

"Your going to have fun here..." He said and eyed each and every one. "Dont yyou think so?" He asked with a slight smile.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Ryce mentally shook his head no at the man's question. He sighed sadlly and postioned his bag better on his sholder.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Very well then!" He exclaimed. "Follow me as I show you around!" He said and started walking. Eli reposisioned her bag on her back as Shawn tucked in her Zune back in the pocket. they followed after him as he passed the cabins and into the field. "As you noticed, we did skip the cabins, for you all should know, you can carry yours bags till the end!" He said. "And if not, I must remind you that you are indeed the offspring of your parents, where your mother had carried you for 9 months! So what is an hour compared to that?" He laughed and continued on. "This is the field... where you will report at 12 on every night!" he said and laughed some.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

George frowned as she walked along side Eli and Shawn, frowning for a moment. She was not feeling very excited about being here now..
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Ryce stayed at the far back he wanted to get away from this man he sounedd like he was CRAZY he couldnt believe his mom made him come here...and he didn't want to be in a cqbin with other people he'd heared bad storys about what's happens in a cabin people try to play pranks.
Last edited by Allen Walker12 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

After the hour long tour, the Man led them to the mansion. "Now I must warn you. Do not go into this mansion for the first two weeks you are here... that is only for those who I bring to see if they are man enough, sorry ladies, too witness such actions. There is a history to this place... and that history is long told..." He said and smiled creepily. He then led them to the cabins and folded his arms. "Choose your cabins wisely, for you dont have a choice but to be in one... And I dont advise a cabin to yourself either." He said and then chuckled, walking away.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturns. » Mon May 13, 2013 1:03 pm

~General~
Name: Zero Rue

~Outside~
Looks: Image
Tattoo/Birthmark: Nope.
Piercings?: None.

~Inside~
Likes: Music, Talking, Being around people, Napping, Chilling/relaxing, Slushies, Sweets, Having fun, and teasing people.
Dislikes: Being completely alone, Silence, Humid Weather, Spicy food, and people who are obsessed with shoes.
Fears: Dying or Untamed Fires.
Personality: Zero is usually immature and sometimes lazy. He likes to have fun and do what he wants, and is usually the one to crack jokes in serious situation. He can be serious, sometimes. But that's a bit rare. He's really social and it's a breeze for him to talk to people. He can also be arrogant sometimes, but usually he's joking. Want to know more? Than simply meet him.

~Deeper~
History: Nothing to exciting.
Family: His sister, Ella.
Crush: Maybe.
Bf/Gf: Nope.

Other: Nah, that's all.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~General~
Name: Ella Rue

~Outside~
Tattoo/Birthmark: Nope.
Piercings?: Both her ears are pierced.

~Inside~
Likes: Reading, Observing, Being alone, Night-Time, Writing, Waking up early, staying up late, Ravens and Owls.
Dislikes: Large crowds of people, Hot Days, Riddles or Mind Games, Not knowing what's going on, and Loud Noises.
Fears: Small spaces, and Snakes.
Personality: Ella is quiet by nature. She isn't anti social, but she just doesn't say much. She tends to drift alone and doesn't mind being by herself. She'd rather listen to another person's problems than discuss her own. Ella enjoys observing people and things, and has a tendency to write down things that happen around her. She's also very smart and witty. There's more to her, but if you want to know more, just meet her.

~Deeper~
History: Nothing exciting.
Family: Her Brother, Zero.
Crush: Ha, no.
Bf/Gf: None

Other: That's pretty much it.

{{Sorry I got my form in so late. x-x}}
Last edited by saturns. on Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
saturns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Listening to this old man, George was a bit ticked when he said ladies weren't allowed t come to the mansion. Tch, as if she wasn't manly enough already. When he suggested not having a cabin to herself, she scoffed again, turning around and walkingg towards the nearest cabin, opening the door and slamming it.
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me