Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby User Quit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Ciel huffed, making no motion to look nor touch his face as he turned on his heel and strode back into the kitchen, coming to take a spot next to Sebastian and looking up at him in a way that resembled a bothered cat or dog. he waited quietly for the demon to look down and notice him if he hadn't already guessed what happened -how even a demon could guess an action so trivial happened he would never know-.
He honestly didn't know what he was trying to accomplish by anything he was doing today. Wanting both entertainment and also attention from his lover, at the moment he was gaining neither and was starting to become fed up in trying. He itched for some emotion from the demon besides knowing he cared for him as a meal he was so eagerly waiting for. Sure they had shared plenty of 'moments' but the tall male made such an attempt to hide any such emotion in anything he did.
As for his want in entertainment, well he always wanted that. Today in particular a form of good amusement just wasn't coming to him.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 am

Nutellatubbie wrote:((It's all good.))
Finny watched as River put the rose back underneath her cloak. A huge sense of releif rushed over him. He couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." Finny stood the for a moment swaying slightly. He didn't know what to say. Finally something came to his mind. "Uh River, I don't know if your busy, but I was going to go for a walk in the garden and I thought maybe... well, maybe you would like to join me. What do you say?" Finny realized only after he said it that River probably wouldn't say anything. He wouldn't be surprized if she just walked away with out any aknowledgement of the offer.

((Unfortantly I think I'm going have to log off soon, for I must wake up early in the morning.))

River shook her head at e question, unlike Finny she was far to busy for any free time to do anything, sure it looked like she wasn't doing anything and nobody really knew what she did except on accessions she would disappear for sometime more than a few day, but Netalia didn't want anyone to know her secret, not even her brother.
River sighed to herself now thinking about something that needed to be done and walked away, when she pulled her hood back up and stayed close to the shadows in the room she seemed to be engulfed in them before disappearing once more.
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 am

Sebastian glanced down at Ciel and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, glancing at the culprit. The dark icing had marred his master's - or was it lover's? He wasn't all too sure of that, yet their activities would suggest such a thing - face and irritated the demon. The fact Alois had any contact with Ciel's skin made the hair on his neck bristle.
Disgusting little boy.,,, he thought Your grubby hands should not taint my master in any way.
Pulling out a handkerchief he demon bent down to be eye level with Ciel, the dark icing leaving his pail skin with a flick of his fingers.
"Be more careful with your food, bocchan." He murmured, deep voice rumbling with a hint of a threat. Both to Ciel and Aois, though mostly Aois. "Lest I double your work in your studies." He added to Ciel, knowing he'd dislike having to do more work than what he usually gave Ciel.
Letting the handkerchief set on the counter he licked his finger and wiped what invisible traces of icing were left off of Ciel's cheek before turning away. Already the demon had caught onto what his master was planning.
Demons felt jealousy, stronger than humans humans could ever feel it. After all...
It was a sin.
As he turned around a slight smirk touched the demons lips. His master wouldn't win this game.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:47 am

Ciel frowned again, a saddened glance being shot at Sebastian before he wiped any trace of it off his face. He leaned up after a moment of just sanding there, gripping the demons shoulders as a way of steadying himself as he asked to make Alois leave and a bath to be drawn, feeling all to dirty after having had icing smeared on his face.
He set himself back down flat on the ground, still watching the demon very closely as if not sure what to think about him.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Finny watched as River disappeared into the shadows. He sighed loudly and started to walk in the opposite direction. It always seemed that there was no one around to talk with him. Everyone was busy or preocupied. Finny started to roam the halls once more looking for something to do.
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 am

River continued on her way through the mansion winding through the halls always looking, for what no one really knew....except Netalia, but she hardly ever mentions anything about Vale, instead it's almost like RiverVale' s a ghost haunting the mansion hidden in her master's shadow.
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me