Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm

{#_^ Skype is the witness.}

Ciel sighed and sat up straight as he extended a hand for the tea, eagerly drinking the entire glass to fix his dry mouth.
"Elizabeths downstairs, isn't she?" The boy asked in a whisper after he had handed the cup and saucer back to be set on the cart and picked out one of the many small one person cakes to munch on. This specific cake was a lemon one with a strawberry filling between the two thin layers, a thin white icing coating the top and decorated with a marzipan rose.
He paused for a moment after a moment, setting the redyed bite back on the plate and watching the demon intently until he opened his mouth to answer before pulling him down by his black tie to the unflattering butlers uniform and allowing himself at least one kiss for the morning before he would have to cater to Elizabeth for the day.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Sebastian let out a small chuckle, a gloved hand moving to stroke Ciel's smooth skin as he returned the affectionate gesture. "Yes... She just arrived about a moment ago." He pulled away slightly to fix his suit and glanced at Ciel's paperwork with slight interest.
"Would you like more tea before you see her?" He asked, gesturing to the kettle with Ciel's cup resting delicately in his hand. He didn't mind the girl except the fact her need to make everything 'cute'. It was an annoying thing that he had to usually smother his frustration.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Elizabeth waited downstairs for Ciel, unlike usual where she would make a mess or cause him unhappiness. She wasn't very good at waiting for him though, mainly because she missed him. She was a bit worried about him, he never smiled anymore, not after the fire. He was never the same after that.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Ciel gave a shake of his head, putting his palms flat on the desk as an assist to standing up. "No, with my luck she'll spin me and I would just have it coming right back up." With that he made his way out the door somewhat regrettably. His lover kept secrete was so warm and comforting to be with, like a soft bed in a way, surely he could have stalled a bit to be with the taller male; by now however the blonde would have heard the door opening and be watching the grand staircase with those piercing green eyes of hers.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Elizabeth sighed as she waited for Ciel, it was her fault that she souldn't have come so early, but she wanted to see him badly."Oh, Ciel what is taking you so long?" She whispered to herself as she waited for him.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 pm

"I have kept you waiting long then, Lizzy?" Ciel questioned after hearing her talking to herself from the top of the staircase. He tilted his head slightly in a way that resembled a dog or cat before straitening and making his way down the steps. He regretted not shedding at least one if not all of his coats, but that couldn't be helped now.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Elizabeth's smile brightened as she heard Ciel's voice as he walked down towards her."No, not to long." She tried to say in a calm tone. He eyes sparkled with excitement as she saw him, she truely enjoyed him company more than he enjoyed hers. She loved him in her own way, but in a way she knew he didn't love her like she loved him, that is another reason she acted the way she did.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Sebastian smiled slightly at his master - or rather lovers - statement. It was true the earl cared for Elizabeth, anyone could see that but she didn't own all of his heart. Not in the slightest. The demon stood at the top of the steps with a soft expression.
"Welcome, Lady Elizabeth. Shall I prepare you some tea?"
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

"No, I am not in the mood for tea today." Elizabeth said with a slight smile as she looked up at Sebastian, then she put her focuse back on Ciel. She had waited so long to see Ciel she was glad she finally got to, it was also nice to see Sebastian too. Sebastian was different for a butler which she could tell, but she liked it. It was much better than any old simple butler that everyone else had.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Ciel gave a small forced smile, something he always at lest tired to do to please the girl.
"Surely just standing here won't be all that exciting for you. If not tea then what else would you like to do or allow me to treat you to?"
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me