Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

(Accepted)
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventing. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 pm

{{Thank you.}}
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥
A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.
◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eventing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Username:
Deadman's Charade

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
Jacob "Jellybean" Calcifer London.
Family:
Deceased.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were blind."
Hundreds of years. Was immortalized at eighteen.
Heritage:
English.
History:
"That's for me to know and you to NEVER find out."
Personality:
He's a very cross young man, but once you get to know him, you'll see that that's just his defense mechanism. He's actually very shy, and is really sweet once you get to know him. He's very protective of his friends, and he hates seeing animals hurt, especially farm animals.

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
Dirty blonde.
Eye Color:
Red. The whites of his eyes turn black when he's mad.
Style of Clothing:
Casual.
Height:
6'4"
Weight:
120 lbs. He's underweight.
Appearance:
2'ed form
*If you have one*
Clicky.
Ʋρ∂αтɛƨ

Crush:
"Uhm...no."
Boyfriend:
"None yet."
Girlfriend:
"I'm single."
Spouse:
"You're not the brightest light bulb, are you?"

Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓɛƨ

Other:
*Did I miss anything*
He's enemies with Sebastian.
{ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER}
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

(accepted)
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:17 pm

{ Thank you. c: }
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 pm

((Can I please be Elizabeth Middleford))
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm

{Ciels open right? I'd like to reserve, making form now}
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 pm

(yeah I'll reserve them for you both)
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Username:
[Lady Phantomhive]

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
[Ciel Phantomhive]
Family:
[Vincent Phantomhive (father, deceased)
Rachel Phantomhive (mother, deceased)
Angelina Durless (aunt, deceased)
Frances Midford (aunt)
Edward Midford (cousin)
Elizabeth Midford (cousin, fiancée)
Clause (uncle)]

[He may be a pretty-boy however he is Male.]
Heritage:
[Full blooded british]
History:
Ciel was a regular child in the past who maintained a cheerful disposition. Although this is true, as a child, he suffered greatly from poor health. He was seen having an asthma attack in volume 7. He would often smile and play with his family and Elizabeth. Elizabeth said that when his parents were alive, the Phantomhive manor was full of smiles.
On his tenth birthday, he was running through the manor and came across his dead mother, father, and dog. He calls for help, and runs into Tanaka, who tries to get him to flee. Before he can say much, however, he is attacked from behind from an unseen assailant who then grabs Ciel.

Ciel was then sold, and his kidnappers comment that he is "rare" and is worth more than two people. Someone buys him, and his new owners brand him, giving him the mark of a "noble beast". He cries, saying that he's hurt and dirty and he wants to go home. He is next seen chained in a cage while masked adults look on, remarking about what a splendid evening they will have. Ciel sadly wonders why no one is there to help him. One of the masked adults then places him on a table for his sacrifice and he is stabbed, while other adults look on gleefully, clapping.

Sebastian is summoned to him, although how is not shown. He appears in his true demon form. He tells Ciel that what has been sacrificed will never return. He asks Ciel if he wants to make a contract and have his wishes granted or not. Ciel says that he wants power to take revenge on those who did this to him. The ones who tried to sacrifice him try to stop him from talking, but Ciel agrees to make a contract. Sebastian asks him where he wants his seal, saying that the more visible it is, the stronger the contract is. Ciel tells him that anywhere is fine and that he want's a power stronger that anyone else's. Sebastian calls him greedy and decides to put it on his right eye. Ciel screams, then commands him to kill his attackers. He then burns the building. Ciel orders Sebastian to protect and never betray him, to obey his orders no matter what, and to never lie.
Ciel at his and his parents' graves.
After that, the first place they go is to the Royal Hospital where his aunt worked. She arranges for a carriage to bring him back to his manor. He and Sebastian view the ruined manor, then go to his and his parents' graves. Sebastian leaves briefly and when Ciel returns, the manor is as good as new. Ciel later takes his place as the Earl of Phantomhive and the Watchdog of the Queen.
Ciel was not always the apathetic child he is now. When Sebastian first started to serve him, Ciel was shown as little ten-year-old boy who was very picky until Sebastian told him off. Later, it is shown that they learn to get along better and their relationship gets softer and slowly progresses to what they are today.

Personality:
[Ciel is a very strict and proud character, with a general cold outlook on life. As proud as he is, his main goal in life is for those who have betrayed the Phantomhive family to experience the same level of humiliation and suffering he did. He willingly chooses to fulfill his revenge, despite his aunt's insistence that he should pursue a happier life.
Ciel is extremely loyal to Queen Victoria, and aims to accomplish his given tasks. He is also punctilious on orders, and he expects Sebastian Michaelis, his butler, to complete them accordingly. Ciel often finds it entertaining to challenge Sebastian, whether in the areas of strength or skill. Nonetheless, he and Sebastian work together often, and only his butler seems to be aware and knowledgeable of Ciel's schemes and plans, in contrast to the other Phantomhive servants.
Ciel is competitive, in which he acknowledges it himself, and his strong desire to win]

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
[Navy blue]
Eye Color:
[Saphire]
Style of Clothing:
typically dresses in a way that suits his standing, and has a very extensive and elegant wardrobe.
Height:
5'2
Weight:
85 pounds
Appearance:
Ciel is a young boy with blue eyes and dark navy-blue hair. Ciel is a young boy with blue eyes and dark navy-blue hair. As the head of the noble Phantomhive family, he typically dresses in a way that suits his standing, and has a very extensive and elegant wardrobe.
Ciel nearly always wears a black eye patch over his right eye, though not because he is missing it, but because that is where the sign of his Faustian Contract with Sebastian Michaelis is hidden. Usually, he dons on a black eye patch with a single cord with his day wear. However, while in disguise, he wears a medical-looking, white patch which fastens with two cords. Moreover, Ciel has a brand on the left side of his body on the back from the time he was a slave in an occult. In the anime it is on his chest.
Phantomhive signet ring.
Ciel sports on two rings. One, which he wears on his left thumb, is an ornate silver piece, that holds an emerald-cut deep-blue stone; it is a one-of-a-kind family ring that has been passed down through his family for generations. The other is a gold seal, or signet, ring in the form of the Phantomhive family crest, worn on his right hand, and it is used to stamp the wax seal on documents.

Ʋρ∂αтɛƨ

Crush:
"I am devoted to Elizabeth, anything else would be unjust, no?[/color]
Boyfriend:
"Why do you ask me such tedious questions when you know they are far from true?"
Girlfriend:
"As I have mentioned before, I am engaged to Elizabeth Midford."
Spouse:
[put here]

Δиʏтнιиɢ Єℓɛƨ

Other:
*Did I miss anything*
"I think you have asked me quite enough..."
{ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER}
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Username:
[L.O.V.E.]

Ѧσяɛ Δвσʋт Ƴσʋ

Name:
[Elizabeth Middleford]
Family:
[put here]
Heritage:
[put here]
History:
[put here]
Personality:
[I am quite a bubbly, fun, loving person. I can be a bit annoying sometimes though..

Ƨтʏℓɛ

Hair Color:
[Blonde]
Eye Color:
[Green]
Style of Clothing:
[put here]
Height:
[I don't exactly know, sorry.]
Weight:
[Hmm, well I guess around a hundred pounds, well actually a bit less.]
Appearance: