MODS Please Delate

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should get a quest? (These people tied.)

Poll ended at Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Ava
11%
Milly
21%
Liam
11%
Luna
21%
Alexander
21%
Mala
16%

Total votes : 19

MODS Please Delate

Postby HermioneGranger » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

What happens when your different? Your ADHD, dysleic. You can't seem to make freinds and the ones you do make, soon leave you for thought of being crazy. You keep getting expelled, and nothing in life seems to go right for you.
What happens when someone follows you? They try to kill you, but there not people are they? Now your starting to think your crazy, hullicinationg even. Maybe you belong in a straight jacket.
What happens when you find a place called Camp Half-Blood? You stay and train or leave and die. Camp Half-Blood is a place for special people, not crazy. Half-Bloods. Who's your parent? Who are your friends, who are your enemies?
Training is something you do, or you die. Sword fights, Capture the Flag. You train with you friends, fight your enemies. But when a common enemy arises, you don't know who your enemies are anymore.

Welcome to Camp-Half Blood, this is your new home.

At Camp Half-Blood You will eat, train, and play capture the flag. There will be Camp sing alongs, but beware of your enemies.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Rules
Form
List of Characters
Extra
Last edited by HermioneGranger on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
This signature was made by Westy for HermioneGranger
Ⓝⓞ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓦⓘⓣⓗⓞⓤⓣ ⓐ ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓓ● Ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓢ ⓝⓔⓒⓔⓢⓢⓐⓡⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢⓢ ⓐⓢ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓣⓘⓔⓢ●
- Christian Nestell Bovee

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Please have read a Percy Jackson book or know what they are.
No perfect kids, although the Aphrodite kids can have perfect looks and Apollo kids can have perfect shooting.
Proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Only three of the Big Three kids each.
Please don't ignore people.
If someone asks for a recap, please give it to them
NCIS and I will make prophecies.
No being your own crush/BF/GF
No God modding or Power Play
PM me if you want to have a character be a fire user. But only if they are the son/daughter of Hephaestus and if no one else does.
Please ask me before doing something major (E.X: Having a random battle)
Don't go overboard with cussing. It's okay for a little. Not a lot
I know, Nike's the goddess of victory. But I'd prefer that her kids not win everything. They can win 2/3 chance ect, though.
Don't get into OOC fights.
The two dieties of the night will only have one child each. I may add more gods and goddesses like this, but for now, it's only Nyx and Erebus. Don't complain.
Have fun!
Last edited by radio.active. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby HermioneGranger » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Well, you know the plot and the rules. Now you need the form.

Code: Select all
[color=#000080][size=150]So, who are you?[/size]

Name:
Mortal Parents name:
Godly Parent:
Picture/Discription:

[color=#800040][size=150]Digging Deeper[/size]
(Personality and HIstory 2+ senteces)

Personality:
History:[/color]

See? That wasn't to bad.

This is what it looks like.

So, who are you?

Name:
Mortal Parents name:
Godly Parent:
Picture/Discription:

Digging Deeper
(Pesonality and History 2+ senteces.)

Personality:
History:
Last edited by HermioneGranger on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ⓝⓞ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓦⓘⓣⓗⓞⓤⓣ ⓐ ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓓ● Ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓢ ⓝⓔⓒⓔⓢⓢⓐⓡⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢⓢ ⓐⓢ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓣⓘⓔⓢ●

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Gods and Their Cabins

#1: Zues, lord of the sky and god of gods.
#2: Hera, queen of the heavens and goddess of marriage. (No children)
#3: Posiedon, god of the sea, father of horses and the earthshaker.
#4: Demeter, goddess of the harvest.
#5: Ares, god of war.
#6: Athena, goddess of wisdom and crafts.
#7: Apollo, god of the sun, medicine and music.
#8: Artemis, goddess of the Hunt. (No children)
#9: Hephaestus, god of fire.
#10: Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty.
#11: Hermes, god of travelers, thieves and messengers and merchants.
#12: Dionysus, god of wine, madness and parties.
#13: Hades, god of the underworld.
#14: Iris, goddess of the rainbow.
#15: Hypnos, god of sleep.
#16: Nemesis, goddess of revenge.
#17: Nike, goddess of victory.
#18: Hebe, goddess of youth.
#19: Tyche, goddess of luck.
#20: Hecate, goddess of magic.
#21: Persephone, goddess of springtime.
#22: Aite, goddess of mischief. (I bet you thought that was Hermes' job)
#23: Eirene, goddess of peace.
#24: Aether, god of the upper air.
#25: Erebus, god of darkness (One only).
#26: Nyx, goddess of night (One only).

PM me if you find any others I should add!

Cabin 1

Nike
Hayley
Cyrus

Cabin 3

Ava
Sekoia
Mackenzie

Cabin 4

Kristina

Cabin 5

Lilli
Sasha
Jay
Ashton
Jacob

Cabin 6

Rebbecca
Nicole
Rin

Cabin 7

Lance
Erika
Angelle
Magenta

Cabin 8

No Campers

Cabin 9

No Campers

Cabin 10

Alexander
Audrey
Eowyn
Logan

Cabin 11

Julia

Cabin 12

No Campers

Cabin 13

Samantha
Liam
Arron

Cabin 14

No Campers

Cabin 15

No Campers

Cabin 16

Olivia
Iseult

Cabin 17

Joshua
Tonya

Cabin 18

Layla

Cabin 19

Cat
Luke

Cabin 20

Luna
Jackson

Cabin 21

No Campers

Cabin 22

Kylie
Neal

Cabin 23

No Campers

Cabin 24

Brooklyn

Cabin 25

Reeve

Cabin 26

Skylar
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Members

NCISaddiction||Co-Owner
Cinderpeltlover||Co-Owner
jesus4ever||Member
werty90||Member
MaximumSimplicity||Member
~Firewolf~||Member
The Bloody Twins||Member
~/:RavenAssasin:.~||Member
Frenchy&BritishBacon||Member
nutella_umbreon||Member
owlet55||Member
.Tomorrow.||Member
Conner Kenway||Member

Capture-the-Flag Teams

Blue Team

Captain(s): ??

Cabins:
Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Hephaestus, Hermes, Dionysus, Hades, Nemesis, Tyche, Persephone, Aite, Nyx

Red Team

Captain(s): ??

Cabins
Zeus, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Iris, Hypnos, Nike, Hebe, Hecate, Eirene, Aether, Erebus

Prophecy

The Birth of one, will be the death of many.
Daughters and Sons, battle of life.
Savors will come, but be slightly to late.
For many its fate.
Enemies arise, and bonds will form
Learn to trust, or risk your lives.
Enemy Lines grow more and great.
Monsters attack left and right.
The Aftermath will bring a toll.
Saviors will never again trust the foretold.

News

1/20/13
I've added a few extra cabins including Persephone, Aite, Eirene, and Aether.
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who I am: A Percy Jackson Roleplay- Accpeting

Postby HermioneGranger » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:31 pm

So, who are you?

Name: Ava Narma
Mortal Parents name: Molly Narma
Godly Parent: Possiden
Picture/Discription:Image
Age: 14, but looks and sometimes acts older than she is.

Digging Deeper

Personality: Ava's rather sweet, but life doens't coaperate with her. She can be cruel when your mean, cold when ignored. Takes awhile for her to get to trust you but once you do she can be open to you. Sometimes.
History: Ava's life wasn't normal. Her mother moved her around alot, making it hard for Ava to make friends. Of course, she didn't know why then. Ava didn't have any other sibblings, so she was often lonely. Her life wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. It anything, she feels more at home at Camp then with her mom

Weapon:Image
Becoming this: Image

So, who are you?

Name: Rebbeca 'Becca' Millos
Mortal Parents name: Jacob Millos, Jane Millos
Godly Parent: Athena
Picture/Discription:Image

Digging Deeper

Personality: Sweet, and purely brilliant. She likes people, fights well, and is down right cold and mean, when you are mean to her or her friends.
History:She's been at camp for years, her dad disgarded her like a piece of trash when he found out who she was. Her step monther sided with her dad because she didn't like the things Becca might bring to her family. Why bother disturbing the 'mortal kids.' So there for Becca is a year rounder, and has no idea what is going on with her family.

Weapon: Image, she has three of them, disguised three of these-
Last edited by HermioneGranger on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JiaPop » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 pm

So, who are you?

Name: "Um... Sekoia Cliff... You can call me Koi. My mom decided to name me after a flower, but she wanted to create a new spelling."
Mortal Parents name: "My mom's name is Nancy Cliff and my step-dad's name is Carlo Johnson (I hate his guts)."
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Picture/Discription: Image
Sekoia has black hair like Poseidon and she has blue eyes from her grandfather on her mom's side. She is 5 feet tall and she has somewhat tan skin along with pink lips. She is also 97 pounds and she dyed the ends of her hair blonde. Koi also has lots of scars from her step-father's beatings.

Digging Deeper

Personality: Sekoia is a sweet but shy girl. She hates getting in trouble and she's afraid that something bad will happen if she makes a mistake (thanks to her jerkface step-father). However, if you get her angry, she'll wait and see if you're really a threat before fighting. Koi also likes to play and talk freely to friends or horses. She loves horses and would do almost anything for them. She is also the kind of person to spill oil on troubled waters. Sekoia is dyslexic and creative too.

History: Sekoia was born in Texas, but she and her mother soon moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There, her mom, Nancy, got a job that could barely support them. Sekoia was just fine with it, but sometimes her mother got extremely stressed. They lived in an apartment and her mother later on got married to a rich man named Carlo Johnson. He seemed nice at first, but they soon found out he was a jerk. Nancy put up with it anyway. Whenever Sekoia did something wrong, Carlo would explode and beat her. Sekoia's mom would try to interfere and save her daughter, only to fail and get smacked herself. Every June, Sekoia would go on a vacation with her mom and go to a beach in New York. They would then go stay at a hotel nearby and Sekoia would ride horses at a stable that was close to the hotel. She would also swim in the ocean and play on the beach as well. This year, it was raining heavily while they were driving. While they were driving near a small hilly place with very small valleys as well, they were hit by a large figure. The car flipped off the road and landed on its side in a small valley. Sekoia got out of the car that was facing up and tried to get her mother out until the figure slammed into Koi. She fell to the ground and saw her mom getting out of the car. Koi screamed for her mother to go away, but her mother yelled at the figure, which turned out to be a hellhound. The hellhound growled and chased Sekoia's mom, giving Sekoia time to escape. Sekoia ran towards a pine tree that her mother told her to go to and she heard her mom shriek as the hellhound snarled and barked. When she looked back at her mom, Nancy was pinned down by the hellhound and was screaming. Then, Koi screamed at her mom again, only to be told that she needed to leave. Sekoia obeyed and ran towards the pine tree, noticing that her mom stopped screaming. She then started to scream and cry for her mom until she collapsed just past the pine tree, near a porch. She was then found and claimed by Poseidon later on after being introduced to Camp Half-Blood.

Her weapon: Image "Trovatika" Means, "Whitecaps"

Weapon's disguise: Image

How does it work?: She opens the locket and the bracelet transforms into a dagger. To change it back, she pushes the section where the cross is and it turns into a bracelet with a locket again. Just like Percy's, it always reappears on her arm if she loses it.

Powers: Can talk to horses, create earthquakes, and control water. She's not very good at controlling water though. If she loses control with water, it's not going to end well.
Last edited by JiaPop on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

Proverbs 31:25

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm

i want to join)
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HermioneGranger » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Fill out the form. I made it as painless as possible.

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 pm

So, who are you?

Name: Samantha Lee Hart
Mortal Parents name: Marianne Hart (Mom) Tyson [Ty] Anders (Step-dad)
Godly Parent: Hades
Picture/Discription: This

Digging Deeper

Personality: Well, I'm what you would expect from a child of Hades. I don't really talk much. Of course, if you say a word about it being a stupid thing, you'll be running from a few zombies.
History: My step-dad abuse me ever since my mom married him. I took my chances during a storm back in May, Oklahoma, and ran to my uncle Tom and aunt Nancy's house nearby. My uncle turned out to be the son of Ares, and took me to camp after a nice little swearing war with my step-dad over the phone. Such a nice man, Tom is. I've been there since that incident, six years ago.

Her weapon is a sword which shrinks into a light metal feather on Lethe, the Gyrfalcon.
This is Bel Bel

So, who are you?

Name: Brooklyn [Brook] Mae Hart
Mortal Parents name: Marianne Hart [Mother] Tyson [Ty] Anders [Step-dad]
Godly Parent: Aether

Digging Deeper

Personality: The complete opposite of her sister, Sammy. If you were to ask Sam what she was like, Sam would reply 'The bird-brained blonde that never shuts up.'
History: Unlike Sammy, she stay in Oklahoma after the storm. Eventually, she was brought to Camp.

Her mount is Snowfire, a Clydesdale stallion. Her four [main] companions are Ozzie, a male Osprey, Codac, a male Harpy Eagle, Pride, a female Red-Tailed Hawk, and Arya, a female White-Tailed Kite.

So, who are you?

Name: Skylar Mari Shade
Mortal Parents name: Tom Shade
Godly Parent: Nyx

Digging Deeper

Personality: I'm... Different. As a child, I fought several bullies from schools until I became homeschooled, making my outside a tough shell. I'll fight til I either die, or we win. If I don't trust you, there's a very small chance that I'll end up trusting you ever. But other than that, I can be a pretty good friend.
History: I had a normal demigod life, only mine was slightly different. I was always fighting with people at school, until my dad finally homeschooled me. Then came the dreadful day when we were attacked by a few dracaenae, my dad told me to run, and I did. He said not to look back, and I'm glad I didn't. I ran from Vermont to New York, and met up with another demigod. At the time, I had no idea what I was, then my new friend brought be here to camp.

Her dagger, Inferus Umbra, which turns into this
And this is Sombra, and Umbra the hellhound
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 19 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me