The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Elise~

Elise sighed in relief, for multiple reasons. Partially because Star had accepted Greed's help, and also because no one seemed to have noticed Andrew's comment. Of course, he was correct. She had knocked people out. She had also stabbed someone, and done what she had to to protect Andrew. After her parents had died, she and Andrew had been put in foster care, but it was rigged somehow, though she wasn't quite sure how. They had ended up with a drunkard who was constantly in some state of drunkness, whether unconscious, abusive, or hungover. He'd beat her, forced her to do all the work, kicked her across a room, and the entire time she never once struck back or spoke out in order to protect her brother, the only family she had left. But when he began hitting Andrew, she left. They snuck out during the night, and when the man had attacked her with a knife, she defended herself and accidentally killed him. After that, she only ever hit someone that attacked her. Even then, afterwards she regretted it. She didn't want people to know, she wanted to forget it herself. She remembered it all, and sighed thinking about what all had occurred since they left. She couldn't even get a job, she didn't have any I.D., or her social security number to get a job. She earned money in the park and that was it. She then looked at the new person and looked up, saying, "I'm Elise, by the way. Where are you from?"

(Oh my gosh, that killed my fingers.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting, dears. uwu » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Greed huffed, "How enjoyable." He rolled his eyes, placing his green gloved finger on the spell, his blue eyes narrowing. He muttered a few words, his hand engolfed in what seemed like green flames, "Where does it hurt?" He asked, his blue eyes flickering to Sev, "It's alright. She's on our side." He said with a nod, his gaze returning to Star, "It won't hurt, trust me."
yoooo! I have moved. pm me for the username. thank you!
quitting, dears. uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:54 pm

"My leg and my chest..." Star motioned to her leg, and held her chest, right over her heart.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:57 pm

(Ok, so yeah, typed out the backstory. I can already tell it's gonna be one of those weeks for me here. I'm sick, my brother's sick, but at least I have the internet.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:59 pm

((Lol))

"I'm Raven Veldez, but everyone calls me Rune." The young warrior stated to Elise as he gently put Star down, careful not to injure her leg further. "I'm from Gielinor, a place very far away from here."
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Star winced a bit, holding her chest. "You're not going to have to touch me to fix it, are you?" Star asked Greed. If he had to touch her to fix her broken leg, fine, she had no problem with that... but if she had to touch the broken rib right above her heart, she had problems with guys she didn't like touching her breast...

( hehehehehe

Star- NOT. FUNNy... )
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Elise~

"Oh, wow. My full name is Annalise Marie Morel, and that's Andrew, my younger brother. And I'm from Tennessee. I learned to hide the accent since we're trying to not be found. Long story." Elise said, grinning again now that everyone was calm again.

(Raven, I swear if you make me type that out again...)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Sev seemed to relax a little, but still had his feathers puffed out. He was deathly afraid of large crowds, and didn't do well with them.

Rune raised an eyebrow. "Tennessee? Never heard of that place...." He muttered, confused. "I live in a kingdom. Everyone is either a Warrior, Ranger, Mage, or all three. There are many skills to accomplish in my homeland, and you're usually never bored. I like to fight dangerous beasts, you can get some good loot from them if you succeed." He stated with a wide grin.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting, dears. uwu » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Greed nodded, "Alright. Try to stay calm, or else it could be interrupted." He said, his blue eyes brought downward as he looked at the spell book once more. He gently drew in a breath, using the charm to heal the areas effected. He stood up, his eyes narrowed, "We don't have much time..." He whistled, a figure appearing, "William, or should I say Greedy William, prepare my sword." He said, the figure nodded with a bow before once more disappearing in a puff of smoke. The real William's jaw dropped. Greed gave a smirk, "It's the new and improved William. He can survive in my dimension without becoming corrupt."
yoooo! I have moved. pm me for the username. thank you!
quitting, dears. uwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fearless Freckles » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Star winced, rubbing her leg. "That hurt..." She growled towards him. Still, she did not trust him, then she rubbed her chest, where her now fixed rib was. "Still, I didn't need your help... but thanks." She smiled a little at him, before slowly standing.
stop
Fearless Freckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me