The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians ~Rise of the Guardians~ Accepting!

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Storm was proud that she made her friend happy." And this patch is not the only one in these woods. There are many patches, some are far larger than this. And the best part is, this whole area is protected by an enchantment, like a web, so if Bunnymund tries to come here and claim your carrots, he will get a surprise, and Sydney will know right away. The largest carrot patch is two trees north of here, and behind the boulder shaped like an Easter egg."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Scarlett giggled and kicked her long legs ecstatically in the air saying, "Oh, this is heaven on earth! I'm surrounded by the yummiest carrots in the world!"
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 pm

" Yup, they probably are the best in the world. And Sydney improved them lots. Nearly nobody knows that she is great with plants. Only me, Samantha, and a few others know." Storm beamed with happiness.
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Scarlett bolted down the golden carrot then rolled over and scoffed two more close to her. Sitting up, she remarked, "I shall have to pay her my respects for this."
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

(Made the new topic now, only open for those already joined. And As we're over 850 pages, I'll have a mod lock this thread and we move to the new one here --> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1643408&p=50078220#p50078220)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coopers Cave » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Saina Belaire wrote:Elise looked at him and said, "I figured as much. That type of thing is unusual, even for a guardian." She looked down calmly, and shivered a bit, cold. Emmy held onto her, looking up at Dylan innocently.

(I'm working on the second thread right now. I'll be able to edit first post with characters, it will be officially closed and I will be posting more information about minimods.)

Dylan shrugged. "I couldn't have helped it."

(Will we have to remake our forms?)
yikes
Coopers Cave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 pm

(Nope, I won't need that. Now, how about we switch over, this'll be locked soon.)
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Tsu'tey wrote:Scarlett bolted down the golden carrot then rolled over and scoffed two more close to her. Sitting up, she remarked, "I shall have to pay her my respects for this."

[Because we are moving to the new thread, I will put the reply there along with this quote. Bye old Guardians!]
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me