*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

Anastasia smiled at her daughter as she entered happy with the way she looked with the tiara. She waited for Elaine to sit before speaking to her. "I have good news. Lord Klive will be joining us for a week or so with his sister Isla. They are heading here now with Jarov". Anastasia looked at the doors to the kitchen as they opened and the servants came out with the first course of french onion soup.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 am

Elaina sat down. When she heard what her mother said, her eyes brightened "Lord Klive?" she asked again. The princess smiled, she waited to be served. "Oh mother that's wonderful!". She kept her eyes on the door for when her guests would come.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Anastasia smiled and laughed softly at her daughters happiness and shook her head softly. "Oh dear stop watching the door and eat your soup they will not be here till late tonight or tomorrow." Anastasia started to eat her soup when the servant from before walked forward and pouring her some wine. She smiled and nodded to the servant before taking a sip happy for the wine.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 am

James Licked his lips as he saw the First Course, trying the soup he smiled " ahh wonderful, " he saw the servant pour his Queen wine and spoke " May i Have Some of that Wonderful ... potion " He smiled Charmfully as one of the older Servants, who had once taken care of James when he was young came up behind him and placed their hand on his shoulder patting softly " i think Youve Had Enough Lee." James pouted just slightly " well can i at least have some Water from the Well." his lips poked out like a little kid would when not getting the candy they desired.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:53 am

Clover nodded politly to her uncle and her cousin and sat down next to the princess. She giggled at the king, she always found his drunken stat funny, and tried the soup. It warmed up her insides pleasently.
"Mmm, thats good." She mummered before she scooped up another spoonful of the soup, taking up a large chunk of chicken at the same time. Chewing at the perfectlycooked meat she smiled at the flavor. She loved the cooks here at the palace. They where so good and the food was always brought out perfectly cooked.Sometimes when no one was looking as would sneek down to the kitchens and steal a few muffins or cookies, when they where fresh out the oven.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:35 am

Elaina frowned for a while, she did not want to mention her crush on Lord Klive but smiled and nodded "Okay mother" she replied. She giggled at her father "Papa I agree you have had to much for today". She tried the soup and smiled, 'delicious', she thought. Elaina whispered to Clover "Maybe we can get some of those cookies they made from the pantry later" she giggled.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 am

Clover smiled to herself and leaned back to her cousing. Partners in crime. "Cilla told me they've got chocolate chips in them this time." She uttered quietly, so only Elaina could hear her. "And they've gone and made a batch an hour ago. They should still be warm and soft." She giggled , taking another spoonful of the soup to hide the laughter.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 am

Elaina smirked , she loved chocolate. "But only two each, I'm trying to keep shape till coronation" she said queen like "In order to be a Princess 'quote on quote from mother' you must stay fit and in a beautiful shape" she said giggling. She took another sip of her soup.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:49 am

James Over heard the two girls and slammed his fist down on the table dramaitly " did i hear Cookies ?" looked to the Girls " you would have cookies.. without your Father and Favorite Uncle?" his lip poked out as his eyes widen, making a bit of a sad puppy face. " Dont make me Behead you two" he couldn't hold back a smile as he spoke.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 am

Elaina giggled "Yes sir" she said giggling. "Okay i will bring back one for you, but only one more" she told him smiling. Then she looked at Clover and shrugged "I had to he would have beheaded me"
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me