*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 am

The royal took her aunts arm with a polite smile and nod. Clove followed her into the grand hall, making her way through the large archs in awe. No matter how many times she walked into this room, she was always struck speachless with its beauty and boldness. Only then did she notice her aunt holding her stomach. " I fear your new serving girl did you corst to tight? Am I right aunty?" She asked politly.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 am

Anastasia smiled back at Clover as they walked into the grand hall "Yes you are, but she is so young I do not blame her". She looked around the hall and people scurried in and out still in love with the grand hall. She walked up to the raised dia and looked over at Clover bowing her head "Well thank you for accompanying me I hope lunch is to your liking". She walked up the raised dia and sat down waiting for the lunch to be served. She smiled when her husband entered kissing his cheek back smelling the alcohol on his breath.
Last edited by Ninavi on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 am

James got up and smiled, a Drunk day is a Good day, his nose tickled with the smell of food as he Felt his Stomach Growl." might as well get something to nibble on " " he made his way to the Grand Hall smiling as he Saw his Queen, walking over and Kissing and her Softly before taking his Seat. " Hello Dear Wife, And Niece. " he runs his fingers threw his hair and sat back relaxing a bit.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Elaina was going to her room when she saw her parents ahead of her. Elaina gulped and tried to hide the dirt stains. She stumbled forward right in front of her parents. The dirty part of the dress rolled onto the floor. Elaina slowly looked up at her parents "Good morning mother, father, hello cousin Clover" she said curtsying, shyly.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 am

James Smiled as he saw his Daughter Walk in" Hello Dear." looked down and saw the dirt on her Clothes and looked to his Queen knowing trouble was afoot.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 am

Elaina's face became red with nervousness and embarrassment "I think I should go to my room now" she started off taking a step forward.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

(Three sentences, but I will let it slid. :evil: )

Anastasia narrowed his eyes at Elaina and gritted her teeth. In her powerful, but soft voice dripping with anger "Elaina get back here". Anastasia set her hands on her hips and watched her daughter waiting for her to come back.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 am

(I know but I didn't have anything else to say)

Elaina sighed, and her shoulders drooped. She turned around and went up to her mother holding her sword tightly. Elaina looked up at her mother "Mother it was nothing I was just-"she saw the expression on her mothers face and stopped talking.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 am

(Thats alright I understand writers block :D . Sorry to seem so strict I just have had a lot of problems with having to close rp because of things and I don't want that to happen to this one.)

Anastasia sighed and shook her head taking her hands of her hips. "Oh Elaine you know i do not mind you're riding and I even tolerate you fighting even though I disprove, but please I tell you every time not to go riding in your good dresses". Anastasia shook her head and sighed once more and shook her head "Go upstairs and change, but make sure you give your dress to a servant to clean and take that sword off you know I don't like when you wear it in the grand hall".

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 am

Elaina nodded. "Yes mother, I will" she said and ran up to her room. She quickly changed into something more Princess-like and gave her dress to a servant, she put her sword on her bed. She quickly brushed her hair and put on her tiara. Then she returned to her mother.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pur ... ORM=IDFRIR

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=old ... ORM=IDFRIR
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me