*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 am

Anastasia smiled at James old servant happy to have the wise women to help control her husband. "I agree we will be drink great amounts tonight if my brother returns and I want you relatively sober by then" Anastasia went back to her soup quickly finishing it off waving for a servant to bring her some bread. She slowly ate the bread as she listened to her daughter and niece whisper softly. She sighed and shook her head at her husbands reaction putting a hand on his shoulder to make him sit. Looking at the girls she spoke "Not to many, girls".

Alexander walked through the street of the town walking toward the square in his riding gear with his practice sword swinging at his hip. He had a small purse of coin he was sent out with to by some things to pamper himself after doing well that day in helping with battle plans.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:09 am

Clover burst into a fit of giggles and failed to hold her usually delicate posture. "Of cause you did. We'll being one back for you uncle." She said through giggles as her nose crincled with laughter. Managing to slow her laughter she finished her soup and looked back up to her auntand said truthfully. "Dont worry auntie, I would dream on eating too many cookies."

Cilla had just finished the queens washing when she walked out into the loud town. Humming to herself, she carried a pretty woven basket that she balenced on her hips as she walked. Her plan was to by some nice ripe strawberrys for the queen, in apology for breaking aother of her favorite glasses.
Last edited by DELETE THIS ACC. on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 am

Elaina nodded at her mothers words "Yes mother, father please listen to mother, we want our guests to like their stay, and thought when your drunk its amusing, its not proper behavior". Elaina giggled as well. She took another sip of soup.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:37 am

Alexander was rather busy within his own mind think about what he would do with his money. He was tempted to go the the fortune teller who was in the town for a week to try to find out his future. He also wanted to buy a new pair of boots his feet growing just a little to large for his old boots. He was surprised when he came into contact with a hard object and even more when he noticed it was a girl about his age. He blushed a deep red and stuttered "O..oh I..I am so sorry miss".

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:41 am

Elaina finished her soup. "May i be excused?" she asked her mother tapping Clovers hand. She grinned at clover. Elaina started to stand
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:47 am

Anastasia looked at her daughter and sighed rolling her eyes "Alright go have fun, but make sure not to ruin your dress if you go out and be back in time for a bath before dinner tonight just encase Jarov, Lord Klive, and Lady Isla arrive". Anastasia finished off her bread before reaching for her wine slowly sipping at it. She felt no want to rise comfortable for once that day. They wine had yet to muddle her mind like it had her husband so she sat in silence thinking about things they would have to do to ready a feast for Jarov and the others.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:51 am

Elaina nodded "Of course mother" she said happily. "Clover, if you wish, we can get some cookies and go to the pond, you can ride one of the stable horses" she said kindly. Elaina looked up at her father and smiled. She looked at Clover and waited for her answer, standing.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 am

Clover shared a glance with her coysing and dabbed her mouth before standing. "That would be wonderful! Please auntie, may I be excused?" She smiled politly looking at her drunken uncle with a large smile. Her hand absently smoothed down her red silks and then brushed her long curls behind her shoulders. Looking away from th king she looked up at her cousing with a sweet smirk.

Cilla stumbled back a few paces and dropped her haper onto the cobble stone ground. She fell onto her knees and gathered the topless hamper and the flowers and cloths that had been in there. "Oh no need, I'm always walking into people. Its probably my fault." She smiled blushing and looking at the ground.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:56 am

Elaina smiled brightly. She brushed down her gown and carefully pushed her chair back so she could leave. She took hold of Clovers hand, and started to walk away slowly. She looked behind her as the stairs were in reach.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 am

Anastasia was twirling her wine glass not very interested in anything, but thought of her home and past. She was broken from her thoughts when Clover spoke and turned her head smiling at her "Of course dear". Anastasia turned back taking a sip of wine before speaking over her shoulder "Have fun and don't get into to much trouble." Anastasia went back to sipping her wine and reminiscing on her childhood.

Alexander blushed and quickly keeled down helping pick up flowers and silks "Oh, please let me help you." Alexander watched the floor and the flowers not daring to look at the girl. "No... no it is my fault I was not paying attention to what I was doing" Alexander moved to pick up the basket "I am Alexander Solav by the way".

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me