The Academy(Still Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Academy(Still Accepting!)

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 am

Welcome to the AFG: The Academy for the "Gifted"
People of All ages, do you feel that you do not fit in with society? Do your parents think you are some sort of monster? have you been abandoned or dropped off at an adoption center because of your "gifts"? Do you get picked on or are you feared because you are "Different"? Do you want to meet other people that are just as "gifted" as you? Then come to The Academy for the "Gifted". This is an Academy for those who would be considered "Non Human" children. A home away from your parents who wont accept you, the kids at your school who fear or pick on you, and an actual home for the abandoned and dropped off. Please don't mistake this as a fictitious spam letter, my dear friend. We did not send this letter to you by accident. You received this for a reason. Call us at 245-667-9843 or email us at Theacademy@worldalive.org if you're interested. We'll be waiting for your call.

Plot and Setting
The Academy is what it has been described as above: A home and Academy for the "Gifted", or if they would prefer, the non-human. It is set in a fairly safe and remote area in the mountains of present day Washington away from big human cities, yet not too far away as there is a human town about three or four miles from the Academy's hidden grounds. Whether this close proximity of humans is a bad thing or a good thing depends entirely upon your character. However this closeness is intentional as the Academy strives to educate its students not just in the traditional way, but in controlling, or hiding, their "Gifts" in front of humans. If you find this an issue you may discuss it with Sarah, the head of this facility. Sarah's body is aged at 28 years biologically, but her true age is a mystery as her body has been aged at 28 years for well over three decades according to older students and faculty. This is due to the fact that she is classified as a pure bred Sorceress, or witch if you would prefer. Do not fear though, Sarah is a kind woman who's main goal and purpose is to educate and shelter every non-human entity. She welcomes anyone to her Academy, whether one seeks to help educate or manage all the students in this academy, or one seeks to be a student of the Academy. She does not discriminate, that is unless you are a human, so you can be whatever creature, or non human thing your heart desires! This concludes your introduction so Thank you, enjoy, and welcome to the Academy ;) .

The Rules:
~All tess's rules apply
~Cursing should be rarely used but if you're going to use it please * it out okay?
~When out of character use {}[]() or ** ~~
~No God modding or mary/gary sues
~Absolutly no fighting on here. I will not tolerate it.
~If you're gonna be gone for more than a week or two please pm me so I don't worry that you won't ever come back
~Drama is good but don't make it like: "Oh My gosh he Just Touched me!!!! EWWWW!!!" XDDD
~As I said in the plot, you can be whatever creature and non-human thing you can think of as long as it's not a God or the Devil himself. I will, however, accept fallen angles and demons.
~ I will only allow 2 or three powers per character, and they must have limits. You're not the master of the universe at the age of 12 XD
~Please, if a name's already being used don't use it
~Keep genders even
~Don't put your character as your other characters crush. It makes it harder for us to roleplay with you and less exciting
~Don't copy someones idea in any way. Be creative in both your type of creature and your form! Remember, anything!
~No text-talk unless your out of character, and even then please don't use too much of it as I am not text-talk Savvy
~Please try to write more than two sentences. Two sentences should be the bare minimum
~I know we all make spelling mistakes, but try your best to make it readable because we can't read this: adn eh alkwed uto ot og poho poho, XDDD no please dont do that XDD
~I will always accept anyone interested in this role play as long as they have what is required. If you need help with your forms just ask me.
~Please respect my decisions, as weird as they may be. I will always ask for ideas to use in this role play, but do not be upset with me if some of them don't play out. I just want for everyone to have fun here, so all my decisions will be to fulfill this guiding principle.
~If you're having problems Roleplaying don't be shy thats what I'm here for
~Please people, lets make this role play last as long as it can. If we're roleplaying too fast or you don't like something, please tell me and I'll fix it
~I am almost always on here but if I'm not then I will get to you as fast as I can
~Please only role play four to five pages when I'm gone...
~always give people a Recap when they ask for it, unless you honestly don't know what was going on.
~I don't have favorites. I like everyone that Joins in on this role play and I consider you all my friends. So I luv ya all!!!!
~I know I may have a ton of characters, but please, I don't want to have to end up playing all of them. Don't be afraid to role play with each other. I don't want the whole roleplay waiting on me if I'm gone :(
~Please add this code in the "other" box in your favorite color so I know you read the rules: Feel like a Monster
~Last of all, HAVE FUN!!!!!

The Character Sheet:
Code: Select all
UserName:
Name/Nickname:
What are you?:
Any Powers?:
What's Your story?:
What do you look like?: (add a picture or description here)
Relations: (Family/Crushes/romantic partners here)
Other:(code and whatever else should I know here)

[size=150]For Me:[/size]
UserName:
What do you want me to call you?:
Page joined on:
Charcaters Name:
Non-human Creature:
Power:
Relations:

Characters:
~All of my characters are below and shall not be added unless they are in use~
She-Wolf or Wolfie/Page 1 /Zara,/Female/Dragon /Fire breathing and a bit of magic/Jori
She-Wolf or Wolfie/Page 1/Demitri/Male/vampire/all vamiristic charms and powers X3/Rain
She-Wolf or Wolfie/Page 1/Aranna (Ari) Bellacove/Female/17/Nephilim/Wings, Light, healing
Mynx + Blitz or Mynx/Page 1/Mynx/Female/Fallen angle/Dark alchemy/No
Mynx + Blitz or Mynx/Page 1/Blitz/Male/Werewolf/Werewolf-ness(XD)/No
Just Another Fangirl or'JAF'/Page 1/Vin/Male/Djinn/shift form,slight control over fire +air,Can infatuate humans/None
ArianaFire or Ariana/Page 3/Willianne "Will" Deline/Female/Winged girl, possibly half-angel/Fire/open
~BlowPop~ Blowpop or just Pop is fine / Page 14/Keito Mizuno Seirei/male Water control, teleportation/disappearance/none yet
She-Wolf or Wolfie/Page 1+14/Sereine/female/siren/Water control death song to a limit/...
AutumnBaby or Autumn/Page 20/Theri/Girl/Porcelien/Porcelien/None.
AutumnBaby or Autumn/Page 20/Tess/Female/Fairy/Fireflies/None
wolfeygrrl or Wolfey/Page 21/Faife/Male/half wolf human/change into an wolf at any time,has slight control over fire/Not yet
Lollipop~or Lizzy/Page 32/Asami Miyazaki or Asami-chan/Female/Cat/Healing,changing into a neko or human or cat/no one yet :3
Captain Rutabaga/Twi,Twily,Captain/Page 37/Raeanne/female/elf,fallen angel,shape shifter/amazing eyesight,flight,shapeshifts into any cat/no
S K Y R I M/Terra or Haruhi.Preferably Haruhi/Page 39/Haruhi Senou/Female-Male/Kampfer/Kampfer-ness?/No one...yet.
She-Wolf or Wolfie/Page 46/Alexander "Xander" Thailog/Male/Shadow Demon/Shadow control, mind reading/Scarlet
AcrylicCat/AcrylicCat, Acrylic, AC/Page 60/Hana/female/Unicorn/Magic/N/A
DreamyAnimalLover or Dreamy/Sophie/Page 80/Female/12 /Shapeshifter/She can befriend animals easily,turn into anything/no
-Avril- or Avril,Av. Whatever works ^-^/Page 103/Kuro/Female/15/Fire Elemental/Fire manipulation/None.
-Avril- or Avril, Av. Whatever works ^-^/Page 103/Shiro/male/15Fire Elemental/Fire manipulation/None.
THEstorywriter or TSWPage 115/Poison/female/15/yes/sending people to her own dimension/OPEN
(Arron but not sure..)
wolfeygrrl or wolfey/Page 145/Dimani/female/15/no/sorcery/nooo!
wolfofghosts or any part of user/Page 147/Vincent/Male/16/shapeshifter/shapeshifter/none
~Band ~Geek~ or MaKayla,Ash,Band Geek,anything/Page 185/Emily and Ash Hoop,Nathan is played by Nighty but he's my chary/Female,Female,Male/13/Avian/I wish/Nope boys are mean
LilyKit921 or Unique Or Nique/Page199/Sirena/Female/17/Dragon/Flight?/nope
GIANELLA12/Gia/Page 261/Nightglide Maza/female/17/Shape-shifter/Able to shift from human to gargoyle at night/no one yet

School Rules And Info:
~Those leaving the school campus must get a pink sheet so that the school knows where they are
~Cellphones, computers, and I-pods are allowed; but outside calls, posts, texts, etc. are watched
~Fighting is prohibited unless it is for a class. In that case, no face shots or groin shots are allowed without armour or proper protection
~Humans are not allowed to attend any of the school's classes or substitute what-so-ever. They're no exceptions
~Students and Staff are allowed to stay at the school for as long as they like, even if that means forever
~Students can take college classes either through the school or through a college of their own choice
~Students can graduate at the ages of 14 and up as long as all credit has been fulfilled
~Students may use the school as a place of protection, as the school is the safest place on earth for the "Gifted"
~Schedules and maps are made for all students and staff
~Schedules are flexible for the students wants and needs
~People can and will be kicked out of the Academy if they purposely or seriously injure someone, kill, or threaten people within the school. They shall be reviewed by Sarah and the staff, and if they're found to pose a threat to students and staff their memories of the school shall be erased upon their exile for the protection of the students.

Type of rooms and places in the academy:
~I will eventually add more places as the role play goes on....
Boys Dorms house:
Girls Dorms house:
Teachers Dorms house:
Academy:
Cafeteria:
Library:
Pool
Recreational Facilities
Music Hall
Testing House
Garden House
Sarah's Home
Nature Spots
Courtyard Areas:
Hang outs
Town
Roleplay refernce and Annoucements:
Time of year currently:
Weather:
What's Happening:
It is day two in the roleplay! Regular school hours has concluded and the evening classes for night creatures are beginning. The pouring rain has let up, thankfully, and the sun is getting ready to set in our little world, so feel free to go about outdoors with your characters, though it will be cold.
Annoucements:
The character list is not yet completely updated since our great loss of users. I apologize that I've been really busy lately,but I try my best to get on when I can. I am planning to get us set up for our rivalry and trouble making school plan that was recently introduced, but if any of you have any more awesome ideas for more roleplay excitement please pm me.
Last edited by ~Night and Darkness~ on Tue May 23, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 28 times in total.
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Academy(WIP)

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 pm

NIGHT AND DARKNESS'S CHARACTERS
For Me:
what do you want me to call you by?:Nighty,Night,What ever the heck you want ;)
Page joined on:1

Charcaters Name:Darius
Non human creature:Fallen demon
Power:Strength and blow fire
Crush?:Nope
Other:None

Charcaters Name:William
Non human creature:Sorcerer
Power:Magic
Crush?:hmmmmm....
Other:Head of Boy's Dorms
74203.jpg
74203.jpg (135.36 KiB) Viewed 972 times

Charcaters Name:Scarlet
Non human creature:Shapeshifter
Power:Shift into anything smaller than a fox and shock the crap out of people ;D
Crush?:"My best friend...."
Other:Head of Girl's Dorms
(made for me by Mynx :) )
Charcaters Name:Kemor and Sarah
Non human creature:Wizard elder/Witch
Power:Full control of sorcery powers and magic
Crush?:"ha no,sadly not."
Whats Your story?:"I was born into a broken home.Since I was a child I had been keeping my secret the best I could,being made fun of because of how strange I am.My mother died when I was 5 from a disease she caught while traveling to Africa to go meet with other witches there.Since then I have been brought up by my loving father,who taught me how to hide my power from normal humans.Wanting to teach this to others I created the academy with what money Me and father had and with the money people sent us.Now I live here with all of you!"
Any Family?:"this academy is my family"
Other:Owner of the academy
Charcaters Name:Lucy(right)/Holly(left)
Non human creature:Vampire
Power:Lucy can See glimpses into the future but she normally doesnt know what they mean as they are picture clues.Holly can electricute people,but it's not too strong,shes working on her power.
Crush?:"no....."*giggles*
Whats Your story?:"Since we can remember we have been living in the Academy.Sarah acted as our mother so,we call her mama.Scarlet is auntie to us,since shes been like an aunt to us,taking us in and protecting us from other mean girls in the academy.The academy is all family to us now,"
Charcaters Name:Kailen
Non human creature:Ghost
Power:She can dissaapear(with difficulty)and go transparent,walk through walls,all ghost things
Crush?:no
Charcaters Name:Sam
Non human creature:Water Nymph
Power:can breathe underwater,turn into water(very hard)and summon water
Crush?:no one yet
Charcaters Name:Jacklen
Non human creature:computer man
Power:He can pull anything known to a computer up,crack codes,extremely smart.(he even knows latest celeberty news ;) but he glitches out a lot and forgets many things as well.
Other:He is Zane's younger brother,seperated when they were kids and sent to different boy homes
Charcaters Name:Jori
Non human creature:Basically the hulk :D
Power:once he's angry he will stop at nothing to kill whats in his path,hulk powers XD
Crush?:Zara
54178.jpg
54178.jpg (113.15 KiB) Viewed 972 times

Charcaters Name:Jane
Non human creature:They baby doll
Power:Can persue anyone cause she's so sweet and innocent and the power of her doll like features
Crush?:"No,I'm too little..."
Charcaters Name:Eliot
Non human creature:No real name
Power:sort of ancient vodoo tricks mixed with many arts and forms of demon summoning.
Charcaters Name:Zane
Non human creature:Telepathist
Power:Move things around with his brain and hear other peoples minds,a little bit of mind control but not too good at it.
Crush?:....
Charcaters Name:Rain
Non human creature:Ghost hunter or soul eater
Power:Kills bad spirits or traps them within herself by eating them and help the other good spirits leave.
Crush?:Demitri
Charcaters Name:Haily
Non human creature:fish girl,like Ponyo girl
Power:spontaneously turn into a fish,ride on fish,sleep in water(for a little while),and speak with fish
Crush?:No
Charcaters Name:Thorn
Non human creature:Unknown
Power:Unknown,but extreme
Crush?:No.
Other:Teacher and counseler
Charcaters Name:Baily
Non human creature:The adaptor(X-men dued)
Power:He can adapt to any weatheror situation at hand,physically.
Charcaters Name:Layne
Non human creature:Sweet pea
Power:Can give off toxic scent that may kill someone who smells it or knock you out(only happens when she's scared or threatened)
Crush?:No....
Charcaters Name:Lily
Non human creature:Earth fairy
Power:Can grow plants,make little mountains(takes a lot out of her) and speak with animals
Crush?:"Maybe..."
Charcaters Name:Flame
Non human creature:Mass destructor/Shadow bringer
Power:Can release shadow monsters,loves to destroy things,can fly
Crush?:Nada
ImageJasper
Charcaters Name:Jasper/Jasp
Non human creature:Unknown
Power:Something to do with air...but also unknown
Crush?:No
Other:Teacher
Charcaters Name:Aiery(Air-e)
Non human creature:unknown
Power:Hypnotisim and soft speaking? unknown
Crush?:of course...not
Other:Teacher
Last edited by ~Night and Darkness~ on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Academy(Open and Accepting!)

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Bump
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

UserName: She-Wolf
Name: Zara Dovah
What are you?: Dragon
Do you have a power: shifts between human and dragons, breaths fire and can do a bit of Magic
Whats Your story?: Her mother died at birth, there fore raised by her loving father and his covenn, although they didnt aprove of her since her mother was from an enemy clan. Saddly, a year ago they where all slain by Dragon hunters. She just arrived at the acadamy in hopes to hide more than anything. But she does not tell anyone this
What you look like?: Image
Your Dorm room: Image
Any Family?: All deceased
Crushing on someone?: dating Jori
Other: feel Like a monster

Name: Demitri Hawke
What are you?: Vampire
Do you have a power: classical vimpire abilities, with the abbiton of armor wings (used for short glides, and to scare people XDD) and talons when he so chooses.
Whats Your story?: Son of a cruel Vampiric Lord, and a gentle, rare souled vampiress. After his mother was killed by humans, his father flew into a rage, hunting down his mates killers. Demitris mother taught him well, he rarley acts in violance and he is very patient and gentle, and this is what caused his father to throw him out.
Your Dorm room: its old age looking, with the exeption of a futon, since he rarly sleeps.
Any Family?: he never speaks to his father anymore.
Crushing on someone?: Dating Rain
Other: feel Like a monster and he has his famliy crest ring, and by wearing it it allows him to walk in the sun

UserName:
Name: Sereine (Seri)
What are you?: Siren (or water demon..same thing XD)
Do you have a power: water control, death song (to a limit now since she renounced her coven) and claws and fangs as weapons.
Whats Your story?: Fed up with her sisters cruel ways of killing men, she retreted to land, soon reciving a letter from the school, and here she is.
What you look like?: Image Image
Your Dorm room: Image or the pool when shes home sick
Any Family?: her many "sisters"
Crushing on someone?: shhhhhh........
Other: Feel like a monster eyes look like these http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/ ... aph666.jpg
singing death song: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/ ... ndreea.png

For Me:
what do you want me to call you by?: Wolfie
Page joined on: 1
Charcaters Name: Zara, Demitri, Sereine
Non human creature:Dragon vampire and siren
Power: Fire breathing and a bit of magic, all vamiristic charms and powers X3, Water control death song to a limit
Crush?: Dating, Dating, yes

UserName:
Name: Alexandr "Xander" Thailog
What are you?: SHadow Demon
Do you have a power: Shadow control,
Whats Your story?: Just graduated two years ago, and went away to become a teacher, now hes back ;D sadly many years ago, Xander wasnt the fun and lovable man everyone knows, but he was a ruthless leader of a band of demons, making deals with mortals, and even sending the worst into cowering. but thanks too a most unlikely friend, he grew a soul and reformed.
Image but black
Your Dorm room: Image
Any Family?: No
Crushing on someone?: ......
Other: Hes a sub. teacher, but hangs around the campuss, since his an old student.

For Me:
Page joined on: 46
Charcaters Name: Alexander "Xander" Thailog
Non human creature: Shadow Demon
Power: Shadow control, mind reading
Crush?: ...........

UserName:
Name: Aranna (Ari) Bellacove
What are you?: Nephilim )Half angel half human)
Do you have a power: wings, healing, light control
Whats Your story?: Her mother died giving birth to Ari, as all Nephilim mothers do. She was raised by Xander until she was roughly 13, Xander wanted her to live a normal life with real family. She knew how heart broken he was about it, he had come to think of her as his own. He left her with her mothers parents, who hated her and claimed her for the death of their daughter. when her powers kicked in, she left her grandparents to find Xander again. She was strong enough to fend for herself, and given the chance to have a normal life while Xander made sure she couldn't be found. She's still young by Angel standards, but has proven to be a powerful hand, like her father.
What you look like?:
Your Dorm room: http://www.thelennoxx.com/wp-content/up ... /07/12.jpg
Any Family?: none
Crushing on someone?: --------
Other: Y feel like a monster

For Me:
Charcaters Name: Aranna (Ari) Bellacove
Non human creature: Nephilim
Power: Wings, Light, healing
Crush?:
Also photos are not mine..dont take credit for them, just using them as referances
Last edited by She~Wolf on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:40 am, edited 11 times in total.

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 am

(Thankyou!Its perfect and yeah the for me was supposed ro be used so I can add people more easily to the list :D Thanks!And accepted!I have tons of characters to add to my forms so I will try to get them done as fast as possible :) )
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronus » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

Name: Mynx |Nickname : "The Demon Princess"
What are you?: Fallen Angel
Do you have a power: Dark Alchemy
Whats Your story?: She used to be a normal angel, but sadly she kept meeting up with a evil wizard, soon being a couple. She was banished for falling in love with evil. Though she was good, she was sent from the fallen angels to go here to learn the mortal way. Mynx soon realized that they were planning to kill the wizard she once fell in love with, as soon as she went back to the wizard's house, it was too late. He was murdered. She now keeps quiet sometimes, and always thinks of her past. The fallen angel put a disguise on her to look more mortal.
What you look like?:(picture or discription here) normal form(fallen angel) - http://i48.tinypic.com/t7fhgi.jpg normal form wings - http://i45.tinypic.com/2nlvh2a.jpg disguise form - http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/anime_ ... 0x1600.jpg disguise form wings - https://d3qcduphvv2yxi.cloudfront.net/a ... 1299438528
Your Dorm room:(picture or discription http://www.rit.edu/emcs/admissions/bca/ ... d_room.jpg
Any Family?: Her family was killed when she was a pure child, she hardly knows them after she became a fallen angel.
Crushing on someone?: She won't crush on anyone due to her past, and also she thinks the Fallen Angels will kill him anyways.(will change once has)
Other : Hides a secret passage behind her bookshelf leading to a alchemy room. Feel like a monster

Name: Blitz
What are you?: Werewolf
Do you have a power: Werewolf-ness (XD)
Whats Your Story? : He started as regulat human, until he started showing wolf instincts in class, his abilities risen. So he came here to chill with others alike.
What do you look like? : http://nd03.jxs.cz/728/120/be9aeb7a41_57933396_o2.jpg werewolf form - http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4074/5446 ... c67d_z.jpg
Your Dorm room - http://homesickdesigns.com/wp-content/u ... rating.jpg
Any Family?: Dumped him here, they are dead.
Crushing on someone?: None at the momemt.
Other: speaks, loves wolves. Feel like a monster

For Me:
UserName: Mynx + Blitz
what do you want me to call you by?: Mynx - Mynxy Blitz - Blitz
Charcaters Name: Mynx, Blitz.
Non human creature: Demon Cat
Power: Star
Crush?: A little to much in my privacy?

(will finish soon)
Last edited by cronus on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

if you don't know me
its because ive been off cs for so long
omg
but here is my waifu
❤ the bae

u r amazing
wwhat, didn't think u needed a pick up line
because u r amaze
yes, u <33
cronus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:37 am

((Ok good! :D and oh! added Zaras dragon form XD)

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gelatin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 am

UserName: Just Another Fangirl
Name: Vincent Aliciamoussa. Most often refered to as Vin.
What are you?: Djinn
Do you have a power: Slight control over air and fire, can fluidly switch between forms, but prefers that of a human. Holds a 'mesmer' over 'normal' humans, a kind of charm that befuddles the mind with the djinn's appearance. While the mesmer comes naturally, air and fire control are difficult and cost a lot of energy for Vin to use,making him tired from single usage. Really, he cannot be bothered to use them.
Whats Your story?: Like other Djinni, Vin's father was made from fire by people of his kind. They were such serious folk, he decided, their faces so stern and unforgiving. This soon became boring to him, and he made sure to become summoned by a human magician swiftly. Here, he found, was also boring; and contained the unwanted threat of working. It had been relatively easy to overpower that weak man, and to consume him. Following that, he decided to slaughter the entire village that his magician lived in, probably simply for the sadistic pleasure of it. He wanted a human life more than anything, and so set about to gain this, and so inpregnated a human female. The result was the child, Vin; set with a default human form, but able to access the siginiture demonic powers that a true djinn could weild. His 'mother' died during childbirth, and he felt no regret towards her. His father was never heard of again. From then on, Vin passed through a great many places, generally destroying then in some way, shape, or form. Each time he was found out, he moved again, eventually turning up at the Acadamy.
Your Dorm room: Incredibally messy, the walls are painted black and red, and are lined with various posters and diagrams of pentacles. There is no bed,but an incredibally fuzzy rug which he sleeps on, though this is a rare occurance. More often, he will stay up to read the archaic tomes that litter the floor.
Any Family?: A djinn father and human 'mother' (who really simply acted as a method to bring the child djinni from Chaos and into the human's world) He has no contact with either.
Crushing on someone?: Nothing serious (No)
Other: Feel like a monster

For Me:
UserName: Just Another Fangirl
what do you want me to call you by?: Anything, really. 'Just' or 'JAF' will do, I guess?
Charcaters Name: Vin Aliciamoussa
Non human creature: Djinn
Power: Can shift form at will, holds slight control over fire and air. Can infatuate humans.
Crush?: None yet
Last edited by gelatin on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
bryony ☆ 18 ☆ she/her ☆ snail enthusiast & leg extraordinaire
gelatin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:34 am

(Great! :D just be sure she has some limits on her usage of being a dragon in some way.
@Mynx:Im sorry but you need the code word so I know you read the rules also.be sure not to give her too much powers so she doesnt seem like a mary sueish character please.I want to keep things far for all people.And Are thother things empty because you didnt have time to finish??? :)
@JAF you are accepted but as I said above no really overpowerment.You need to have al least a few limits to his power.Otherwise your form looks good! :)
@everyone:I will add this to the rules but the powers limit is about 3.Also no high authorty,like king of the underworld,You could be like a king from the underworld but not just you okay ? :) Thankyou all for joining in.And we'll start when I add some of my characters and. At least 3 more people join :) Again thankyou!)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 am

(Soooo many smilely faces 0.0 ohh also,love the stories guys! )
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me