The Academy(Still Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Academy(Open and Accepting!)

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:09 am

(No worries she! I know the feeling. I will do my best to help out when I come back here in an hour. And it shall be an hour, not 1 month later XD)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 am

(You really sure? XD)

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:13 am

( Yes XD I'm three hours late but not a month at least haha So right now I do believe that the afternoon classes have all ended, which means that Xander should be free from his teaching now. Also, Seri and Zane are going places as are Jori and Zara, and I'll have Rain wake up since she's useless asleep)
~Night and Darkness~ wrote:
Jori nodded, " It's okay, I understand." He stated as he shifted her from his lap and got up off the bench. He held his hand out to her with a soft smile, " Alright, if you can stand, lets go.'

Rain stiffened at first before she relaxed under his hand, "no,no,no,no........." she trailed off back into silence; body turning towards him and curling into a ball. Her face was in a slight frown,though the rest of her was relaxed.

"Ah, so a date basically?" he teased, a wide smile forming on his face. " I like this idea," he chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair and began walking towards the stairs. At the start of the decent down he turned around to look at her, holding his arm out," Shall we?".

"Ahh, now that makes more sense," Darius agreed, nodding his head slightly as he walked towards the main path leading to town." Well you'll see what I mean by a 'rain jacket' soon then. Not too soon though since town's a good two or three miles away by foot," he shrugged, kicking his foot through a puddle before pausing a bit as a sudden thought came to mind. "Hm. Now that I think about it this is gonna be a long walk in the rain," He muttered, laughing at himself for his stupidity as he pulled off his hoodie and turned towards her with it. Now Darius was not one for chivalry, nor any acts of kindness or goodness, however, to Darius this was not an act of chivalry at all but an act for his own good." Look," Darius smirked as he closed in on her," if you get sick I'm gonna be annoyed because sick people are annoying to me, so for now until we reach town wear this", he said nonchalantly; taking his hoodie and, without warning, pulling it over her head and torso. " There. A bit big on you but that should do it until we get to town," he noted chipperly, a look of satisfaction on his face as he pulled the hood up over her head and turned to continue on down the path towards town.

After a good hour or so of Rain's strange twitching and mumbling, she finally awoke; her eyes fluttering open slowly before she suddenly sat up with a dazed look in her eyes as she began to process that she was in fact awake. she had had such a vivid dream during her short nap that reality at the moment still felt dreamlike.
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:14 am

( 4 hours late now after taking an hour to sloppily write that -.- My apologies, writing has not been my friend lately)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Manifest* » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 am

(Heya! I read the title but this is so many pages is. Would it be to late to join?)
I became insane, with long intervals Of horrible Sanity.
*Manifest*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:18 am

((That's ok my friend XD I spent time reading the past posts... good god my writing was horrible XD I'll figure out a reply relitivly soon.)

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 am

( Hey Manifest! It's never too late to join in, feel free to create a character if you would like :D And take your time She. My writing too has gone from terrible to okay to even worse, but reading over the past posts is still quite entertaining XD)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Manifest* » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 am

User: *Manifest*
Name: Alexa. Her friends uses to call her Abby, but after a experience in her life, she despises the name.
What are you?: Mostly Angel, she hasn't discovered- or won't say what her other part is.
Do you have a power: Undiscovered. (Can't decide, will 'find them' in roleplay.
Whats Your story?: Alexa had lived all her life as a normal. Yet, she had so many memories she wished she could forget; everyone dose. But, in order to earn your wings, you have to prove yourself strong. Everything was thrown at her. And yet, she made it. She earned her wings. She doesn't speak about how. It came at a price. She was torn away from school. Her mother had tried eveything. Even private schools. But it didn't work. After searching, her mother sent her sadly off to this school.
What you look like?: She has very pale skin, and long legs. She had light blue eyes that when seen at a certain angel are grey. Her light blonde hair is long and curly, falling down to her waist. She is short (at most 5') and skinny. Alexa enjoys wearing long sweaters and leggings.
Your Dorm room: Don't know yet, just be warned, it will end up being messy.
Any Family?: Her mother, living in AZ, Her sister, who got sent to a private school, her brother, who got sent to Juvenile prison for beating up someone who had wronged Alexa, and her father who worked in the army.
Crushing on someone?:
Other: Alexa is protective, outgoing, intelligent, down-to-earth, and funny. She used to be very independent, and she can be, but now she finds herself more shy and fearful. She can't have anyone behind her, touching her shoulder, ex..

For Me:
UserName: *Manifest*
what do you want me to call you by?: Mani
Page joined on: 275
Charcaters Name: Alexa
Non human creature: Part Angel
Power: /undecided/ 'still finding out, but she has found herself very good with water'
Crush?: None. Just go for it.
*Manifest*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Manifest* » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 am

/Ah, okay thank you! Don't worry. I'm pretty literate
*Manifest*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Manifest* » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 am

Should I start you all off again or..?))
*Manifest*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me