Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby marsram » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am

(Sheilik is a female, and oops I guess I got Amberlea and corona confused XD)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 am

[can i get a recap please? ;w;]
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am

Season of the Star wrote:
Evan looked at her, then at his own hands, then back at her. Swearing loudly again he stood there, folding his arms over his chest. Fortunately, Alec sensed that Evan was feeling close to one of his Blood Rages, so he picked Jade up instead. Evan began walking towards Jade's new room without hesitation, and Alec followed without hesitation.

~

Neo began to laugh, unable to stop laughing. In between breaths he managed, "Master? Jade... is... your.... master?" He kept laughing, his entire body shaking and his eyes tearing up. This was the most amusing thing yet!

~

Willy stopped for breath down one hall, shaking as he felt his jaw muscles clench up, fire raging in his veins. With a hiss that sounded inhuman, Willy began to run again, limping slightly from the pain in his feet. He willed that this would go well, that he'd be able to finish this up and be safe. He willed that he'd be able to help everyone, but... He was just too slow. Evan had succeeded at his first experiment on Willy, but the effects were much pain and in continuation, loss of speed.

((Willy's last post.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am

((Boo, season. Sorry, I had play try-outs. I GOT MY PART!!! I think...))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am

((Yay! Congratulations! =^.^= What play are you doing?))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am

((Don't laugh, but Little Mermaid. I WANT THE SEA WITCH!!!))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:58 am

(>,,> Um.... My school is currently putting on the Little Mermaid....))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm

((O_O Seriously? Well, let me get it right Little Mermaid Jr.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

((XD What the hell is that supposed to mean?))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm

((It's exactly what it sounds like.))