Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm

"You know the doctor that got her throat slit? Don't mess with her. She is the demon, and her pet is the last true vampire. They are very powerful." Jethro yawned, seeming not to care. He blinked slowly, setting his amber gaze on fire.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 pm

((XD Under the sea!))

Evan followed her out, his hands stuffed back in his pockets. His eyes were closed as he walked out, and as he stepped past Jade he opened them to look at her. He shrugged, "I'll go retrieve Zorra. You can continue your job with Neo." Evan said, turning the other direction. Alec was still outside the door, as if he were waiting to make sure both of them were safe.
"Alec, accompany Jade please."
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Aereo let his bright grin slip off his face, replaced by a solemn expression. He leaned in close, the tip of his muzzle close to Willy's ear. His eyes showed no emotion whatsoever as he let out a quiet sigh. "Thanks." He said simply.

With one quick flick of his head, Aereo's sharp canine teeth were sunken deep in Willy's windpipe. He bit down hard, crushing his neck in a deathhold that would be necessary only for a few seconds. He could feel the warm blood running over his chin, down his neck and collecting on the heavy metal collar before running over that and down his forelegs. Normally, this feeling would be enticing to him, making him want to bite down harder, to twist and shred to wound.. But this time, it sickened him. He didn't know why, but Willy's blood running over his fur made him cringe and made him feel a feeling he had never felt before. Guilt. That was it. He regretted what he was doing. He hated what he was doing. His eyes widened slightly, fear in his eyes as he slowly pulled his teeth out of Willy's neck, then stared at the bloody mess. What.. what had he done?

"Willy! Willy, wake up, please!" Aereo whispered suddenly. He nudged Willy's shoulder, willing him to wake up. "Willy? Willy?" His eyes felt strange. "It's time to wake up. C'mon, we were going to go get some of that yummy stuff. We were going to play games afterwards. You promised."

Willy didn't respond.

The strange feeling in his eyes felt like burning. It then felt as though his eyes were bleeding- that had happened before. It felt like blood was dripping over his cheeks. But it didn't tingle like it usually did when he felt his own blood on his fur. No.. it felt more like water. What was this?

Aereo took a step back. His paw landed in a pool of blood, and he slipped. He let out a hoarse yelp as he toppled to the ground, all coordination lost in realization of what he had placed his paw in. The side of his face, neck, shoulder, leg, and half his torso got dowsed in the crimson blood. He immediately got to his feet, a look of horror on his face. "Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh my god." He whispered, staring at Willy.

Aereo turned and catapulted into the door, smashing through it. He flew out of the room and turned as he landed, pivoting on one foot. He charged forwards, just wanting to escape. He hated the sight of Willy like that. He missed his one and only friend. He felt regret so painful that it rivaled the feeling of hydroelectrocution. Actually, no; it was worse. Hydroelectrocution was physical pain; that, he could deal with. It went away after a while. This.. this pain wouldn't go away. He knew that right now.

"Evan!" Aereo howled. "Evaaaaan!"

[the feels bro, the feels ;n;]
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 pm

((CROOCKEDHULK SMASH!!!-Flips tables and smashes things.-))

Jade shot Evan a look then turned it to the guard. "May I have my gun back, Evan?" She muttered, her cold gaze still locked on the guard. She wasn't about to walk theses halls unarmed, it unnerved her.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:17 pm

((Hm...Could I bring Psy into that, Aereo?))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Sheilik>>>Okay, I know knew who the demon was, but how was she a demon besides the fact that she eats souls n' sh*t? I inquired, "Yes, but what do you mean that she's a demon? Does she have any special powers beyond eating souls?" I was more fascinated than anxious about the demon issue, for I know many different kinds of creatures and how to distinguish them, but the reason be is because I'm curious about others. I wanted to know as much about this 'demon' as possible. My mind was so focused on the matter that I almost didn't smell the faint small of blood, which got me anxious, again. Why have I smelled so much blood today? I wondered, I knew the torture was going to cause some bloodshed, but it shouldn't have lasted this long; something was going on. I was also able to make out someone shouting the name "Evan", who was one of the scientists I remembered. I focused a back on the matter of demons to ignore the yelling.
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm

[mmmm.... yes yes you may]
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 pm

"I don't know." Jethro shrugged. Zora appeared behind him, her green eyes narrowed. "She is very powerful, lets just say that." She mumbled, rolling her shoulders. Sammy ran around the tow giggling. He was five, what else was he to do?
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

((......Very strange. He's the first character I've killed off that I've actually regretted killing... oh well. *Shrug*
Under the sea!))

Evan nodded to Alec, who took the gun from his own pocket and handing it to her. Evan was about to leave when the howl of a certain experiment reached his ears. Only a few days ago he had heard that same voice telling him that he needed to speak more and to get mad. It was Aereo, the wolf-hyena hybrid with the promethium blood and the green and black fur. He sounded distressed, and even worse, he was outside of his cage.
Evan spun around, running towards Aereo, cursing as he realized that the wolf was stronger than normal. He'd have to use three times the dose of sedatives to take him out. That wasn't going to be the best for supplies, unfortunately, but it needed to be done. Aereo couldn't just be roaming around, threatening everyone that came near.
"Aereo." He shouted as he turned the corner, seeing the mutt covered in blood. He stopped, the syringe in hand as he looked on. His eyes were emotionless at all the blood and the panic in the hybrid's motions.
What happened? He thought vaguely.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

(Screw it I'm dropping Aleski; I haven't posted with her in a while and to be honest I much rather just focus on Sheilik.)

Sheilik>>>I was disappointed in the experiment's lack of knowledge about the demon, but I figured whatever that scientist was is none of my concern, for I took the hint that she wasn't some sorta mutation like we were; like any humanoid that's not human is. I heard others coming over here and hopefully having only the intentions only of joining in on the conversation. I didn't want to be involved in any sort of fight based on the screams I heard from the tortured experiments. I heard a scientist yelling the name of the experiment before; Aereo was what I could make out, but the smell of blood was getting stronger and making me more unnerved.
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items