Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Evan frowned once more at her uncanny ability to read minds. Sometimes it annoyed him that he could never keep any of his thoughts secret. He wasn't the nicest of men- everyone knew that- and he didn't like sharing his thoughts and emotions. Yet she was constantly there, knowing his every move. It was slightly unnerving- yet another reason he would like to obstruct his emotions.
"You didn't exactly tell me how you would manage to continue doing your job." Evan said, walking over to her and reaching for the collar around her neck to get it off.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 pm

"I don't know." Jade gaged as he took hold of her collar, having been in mid-step she slid backwards. She had gone tense, this keeping her from smacking into the floor. She sighed, straightening up again. "Would you like me to teach you how to keep me from your mind?" She muttered.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Evan shrugged, "I don't care either way." He muttered, not surprised she had heard his thoughts once more. "I just don't think you'd like to know my deepest desires. I'm surprised they haven't driven you mad yet." He shrugged. Slicing, cutting, tearing ripping.... all of that was what he thought on a daily basis.
"As of now we have to get back to the lab. We still have to torture Neo and Zorra for participating in your assault."
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Jade laughed, rolling her eyes. "If you think THAT'S bad, try reading Psy's mine for five seconds." She shuddered. All that man ever had going through his head was to kill everything in sight in the worst way he could. The thing that really got to her about this was the way he laughed about it.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Evan chuckled, snapping the collar from her neck and dropping it to the floor. "I don't suppose you can teach me that, can you?" He asked, just as a joke more than anything. She had offered to teach him how to keep her out of his mind. If she could also teach someone how to read minds as well, then he'd be surprised. She amazed him enough as it was, add any more and he'd probably be unable to bear it.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Inuxen
Reference in my signature

Inu let out a roar of frustration, his breathing hard, he couldn't take it anymore. In a flash, he threw all his weight into the glass wall in his room, yowling unintelligible things to the sky and ignoring the pain. He dragged his claws across the material in a vain attempt to break it, but all it produced was a screeching sound that hurt his own acute ears. Inu let out a massive roar, throwing himself against the door violently, rattling it a tiny bit. However, in his tirade, he failed to notice the that long string of stitches from his chest to navel were starting to unravel from the sheer force and exertion of his actions, and blood was already starting to drip out.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 pm

"Actually, I am Psy's mentor in that field, I bet I could teach you if you were open enough." She muttered. She ran her hand under her chin, her eyes clouding over in that deep thought. She began to pace again, and wouldn't stop this time until she had blood blisters on her feet.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Sheilik>>>I called the experiment who'd entered the room over in attempt to keep my mind off of what i was smelling and hearing; "Hey, do you want to sit with me over here?" I asked loud enough so she could hear it. I looked towards the directions of which her scent was coming from so she could tell I was talking to her. I paid no attention to the sounds of yelling I was hearing, even if they were nerving me.
(wb sorry, and I might not be replying anymore tonight because my dad's not letting me D:)
Last edited by marsram on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹|| » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 pm

{ Is he talking to Corona? If he is, she is not cat XD }
A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll al ways be what he was born: a wild animal.
||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverwulfess » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Amberlea lifted her eyes, to see another already in the enclosure. She blinked lightly in disbelief. She hadn't seen anyone else for so long, and she didn't think this was another of the scientists. She placed the scent of the other as one she briefly tasted her very first time in that field. Her interest died then, snuffed out like a candle in the wind, and her eyes were empty again. She moved to a corner and sat down, tugging at the grass. Even her panther was silent, as if it had retreated into some deep dark part of herself she wouldn't have been able to find even if she wanted to.

ImageImage
Silverwulfess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me