Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

Jade crumpled to the ground, shaking viloently. "D-don't let them p-put me back I-in that c-cell." She stammered, her voice shaking. She didn't look up at Evan, simply kept her eyes locked forward.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹|| » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 am

Kalkein wrote:(Sheilik is a female, and oops I guess I got Amberlea and corona confused XD)

{ That's kay~ And sorry, i'm used to saying ' he ' }

Corona blinked, her head snapping over to Sheilik. " Sure. " she said distractedly. Previously her head was against the door of the room, trying to hear what was happening. She spun around and took a seat next to Sheilik. " Has anyone ever died here? " Corona asked bluntly. It was just a blind question. The first thing she noticed was that she couldn't feel any dead souls here.
A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll al ways be what he was born: a wild animal.
||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 am

Alexander made himself visable to the two girls, his cold yellow eyes narrowed. "Oh yes, many people have died here. Infact, Dr.Evan and Dr.Eleanore recently slaughtered another doctor for slacking." He flashed a snake-toothed smile. This wasn't Alexander, this was Jethro.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

Aereo stared at Willy straight in the eye, searching for any sign of treachery. He saw what he had been looking for before- panic, even if it was only slight. Aereo leaned back a little, taking most of his weight off of Willy's shoulders. "A vampire.." He murmured to himself, gaze flickering away for a couple seconds. "Vampires have more self control than humans. Don't panic much under pressure. Don't openly show fear." He mumbled quickly to himself. He was basically recording it into his own mind so he wouldn't forget it.

Aereo turned to face Willy again. A poker face was now in place, making him look more like his normal self than before. "So that's why you weren't panicking. You're a vampire. Vampires have better self control, of course! You could have told me this before." Aereo then grinned, a happy, bright grin instead of the savage and sadistic one before. "In that case, I'll make this as quick and painless as possible, I promise!" He chirped brightly, as if he were promising to give Willy a big hug instead of a quick death blow. The irony of it all was damn near unbelievable.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹|| » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 am

Corona jumped in shock and nearly fell backwards. Her eyes narrowed accusingly and she snorted in amusement and said. " You're lying. " while turning her head to one side. " If someone died why cant I feel the soul? " Corona smirked, confident she had won this conversation.
A leopard doesn't change his spots just because you bring him in from the jungle and try to housebreak him and turn him into a pet. He may learn to sheathe his claws in order to beg a few scraps off the dinner table, and you may teach him to be a beast of burden, but it doesn't pay to forget that he'll al ways be what he was born: a wild animal.
||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 am

Sheilik>>>I was taken off guard slightly by the question, but I'd heard the experiment coming towards us so I wasn't startled when he spoke. I was slightly surprised about the of adrenaline in Corona, signalling that she must've been startled by the response, as well as what she said next. I tilted my head to the side in confusion; "What do you mean by 'feeling souls'?" I inquired, for that was not an ability I've been associated with since my time at the labs.
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 am

((>,,> Somehow I knew that one was going to come up again in the future... Dr. Lyetn, why did you have to slack off and get your organs removed? Oh yeah... Because you didn't believe the threats made your way.))

Evan looked at her, frowning. He sighed, opening the door and allowing her out. "Then do your job and prevent the experiments from escaping." He said finally, looking her hard in the eye. If she didn't want to be put in a cell for life, she better get up and get the will to live. She was a scientist, and he wasn't going to let her just give up.

~

Willy shuddered inwardly at Aereo, looking up at him. His hands had begun to shake again, a sick feeling stuck deep down within him like crystallized daggers. He inhaled long and slow, and when he let it back out he was calm again. The pain in his shoulders was slightly above unbearable, and the fear never really disappeared completely. He was about to die, and Aereo had dragged it on long enough. It was time that Willy was ended.
"I don't blame you." He said- his final words and the only thing he wanted Aereo to know now. He closed his eyes, letting his body go limp before he opened them again, looking up with a despairing, lost look at Aereo. He breathed slowly, waiting for the blow that would end his life finally, taking away his breath and stealing away his soul. What would death feel like? Sound like? Would he be able to feel it when he died, or would he simply pass without a warning? He didn't know, but he accepted it.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 am

"Because we have a demon working here, Dr.Eleanore, she eats souls." Jethro shrugged as if it were an every day thing. He chuckled softly, crossing his arms over his wide chest.

Jade nodded, standing on shaking limbs. She walked from the cell, still having her lab coat on. She kept her gaze low as she waited for Evan to follow. She had bitten her lip clean through as she lay on the floor and now able to feel the blood trickling down her chin she quickly attempted to wipe it away.

((I swear if I hear 'Under the sea' one more time I'm gonna flip.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹|| » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:01 pm

She opened her mouth, then shut it again. Corona's head tilted to one side. How was she suppose to describe ' feeling a soul ' ? " Well... I am able to hear and see spirits or ghosts. Feeling a spirit is sorta like in the tales. When coming across a spirit the area around you does actually get colder, but for people like me you can feel a.. um..tug on a certain spot in your head. " she explained. Tuning back in to hear Jethro's answer she grinned involuntarily. Corona never did like hearing or feeling the annoying spirits who refused to pass on. A demon was just the same as a spiritual vacuum.
||✹|| Lєоpaяd ||✹||

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Sheilik>>>I wasn't quite sure I completely understood the concept of the 'soul eating', but whatever attention i was paying to that subject shifted to the mention of a demon. I've heard of a few demon rumors in the labs I've been here, and I guess this was where the rumors led to, but it was still a little strange to know a demon is here, whatever the hell a demon was. "Pardon my ignorance," I started with a little shakiness in my voice, "but what exactly do you mean by a demon?" I asked.
(Bit of a wb sorry.)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets