Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

"Where is he?" Psy's deep voice came from behind Evan. He had followed the man soundlessly, following the tang of blood as well. His fangs were extended, his eyes reddened. He didn't know much, but he could still bring the boy back if he could only remember how much venom to use.

Jade raised an eyebrow, suddenly tense. She didn't holster the gun, holding it in front of her in the skilled way of a soldier. Her eyes narrowed as she slowly made to follow Evan.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm

((.....You.... Well, there goes Evan making a clone. XD That's another odd way for Willy to return- even though my method was supposed to be a fake Willy with an all-new personality. X3))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

[omg dude that would be AWESOME ;u;]

Aereo stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Evan. He had wanted Evan to help, but... he didn't know what to say. And the syringe he held didn't make things any better. Suddenly, Aereo was unsure.
    His eyes widened and he took a step back, not taking his eyes off Evan's. Another step back, then another. Then, he turned and darted in the opposite direction. He was gone within a second, but his blood coated paws left a faint track.

Aereo headed back in the direction of where Willy was. It was his reflex; he sought refuge with Willy. He thought of Willy as being the one who protected him, in a way. It was a horrible and gruesome thing, for the predator to seek comfort in it's prey.
    Aereo followed his own footsteps, clear as day, back to where Willy was. He then ducked behind Willy's body, beneath the lowest shelf and among jars and containers of chemicals and elements. There, he waited for the inevitable, for Evan to find him and take him to that place, that horrid place where they always take him when he did something bad... The dark, small cell that filled with water, then electrocuted him until he passed out, then did it over and over whenever he awoke... It would be worse. This time, it would be. Maybe this time, Evan will put copper rods through his rib cage. Lace his spine with electrical wires. Bind him in chains so he'd be unable to move, slowly drowning with high-power voltages lacing through his body...

Aereo put his paws over his eyes, gritting his teeth to bite back a howl of sorrow. He knew what was to come, and it would be much worse than anything they've done to him in the past. That, coupled with the death; no, murder of Willy, and Aereo knew that his mind might just finally snap.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 pm

((Which idea? The clone, or the vampire?))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

((If Psy were to turn him he would take on small bits of Psy. Like a personality for example.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:10 pm

[clone idea ouo]
    [that would be awesome too but super weird in an awesome way ouo]
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 pm

((STOP SPELLING IT WRONG! ITS VAMPYRE!))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

((Oi, Croocked, it depends on whether or not you live in England, or in America. Americans spell it 'vampire', English spell it 'vampyre'. If it makes you happy I'll try to remember the English way, though.
...Hmm. Note that with the clone, it won't be Willy in any way except for the looks. Evan might just make him even worse than Evan himself.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 pm

[yeah that's what i expected. that just makes it much better. ♥]
    [now reply to my post bby vuv]
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 pm

(Yeah I'm an American, and I thought fleetingly you were talking about a different creature altogether XD)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items