Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 pm

((So you're going to a play called "Little Mermaid Jr"? I sounds like the second/third generation...))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 pm

((Little Mermaid Junior. It's all our school could buy the rights/scripts for.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 pm

((That's still really cool!))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 pm

[am i missing something here? ..XD]
    [oi, thank you, sir.]

Aereo trotted down the halls, a little bit jitterish but much improved over his condition only seconds before. His instincts would always counter whatever chemical that was currently in his body, unless it was something the scientists had made directly to counter his instincts. It was a rather confusing topic, so it's best not to put much thought into hos it worked. Save yourself the headache.
    Aereo's lime green eyes glittered as he searched for his prey. He was deathly silent, save for the metallic clicking of his claws against the steel floor, and even the occasional swoosh of his tail. Around him, machines whirred and hummed, making it slightly difficult to listen for particular sounds, but then again, Aereo was trained to be able to pick out individual sounds in a warzone. This was a cakewalk compared to the simulations he'd done in the past.
    Aereo heard panting, just barely, from the north-west direction of his current status. Aereo lowered his head and stepped lighter to minimize the clicking of his claws- seriously, the scientists should make them retractable or something- as he rounded a corner near silently. He saw a shadow disappear around the corner at the far end of the hall, accompanied by irregular footsteps. Limping, that was it. His prey was limping. Injured, or handicapped, or whatever you'd like to call it. His prey was at a weak point. This was the best time to go in for the kill.

Aereo loped forwards, stepping so his claws barely touched the floor at all. He cleared the space between him and the far, or now close, wall, then rounded the corner with a quick swivel. His prey was near the end of the hall. Aereo walked forwards, then slipped behind a machine, out of sight. He would wait until his prey hit a dead end before he showed himself. It would prevent him from running further, and destroy hope of survival. In this way, Aereo had the upper hand- his prey would panic, act recklessly. Lash out with an uncoordinated attack, leaving his weak points wide open. Aereo would then go in for the kill. This strategy was burned into his mind from the beginning.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm

((T.T I know you are another person who calls even females 'sir', but I still don't know why people think I'm a guy! Is it because I'm too sadistic to be a girl?
Also, you know that there are no dead ends in the building unless he went into a room, right?))

Willy didn't know what to do. Maybe he'd hide in that same closet as before, since it had worked to mask his scent before. Unbeknownst to him that Aereo was watching, it seemed like the most plausible idea. Aereo would be too intent on finding Willy to stop and hurt others. Willy would be doing his job. It was all so foolproof to him. He'd survive, avoid turning into his more demonic form, and save the lab from going up in ruins. It was the perfect plan.
He headed towards the closet, limping the whole way and looking behind him frequently. He whimpered as pain lanced through his body again. He was being torn apart from the inside out. His own body was rejecting itself, something that only showed the other times through his asthma. When it threatened to awaken fully, his whole body shredded itself at a molecular level. It was a painful process, and swift healing was the only thing that kept him alive.
He stumbled into the closet, closing the door silently and falling to the back. He winced as the waves of pain continued, sending him to the back corner of the supply closet. He couldn't pick up the blankets this time to cover himself this time. That was alright, though, since the chemicals would destroy his scent entirely.
"Come on, don't fail me." He gasped, trying to calm his body down so that he wouldn't lose control of the transformation.

~

Evan looked at her, watching her pace and sighed again. "Hey, Jade, you know, that's the second time you've avoided that question. How would you continue your job inside of this room?" He demanded, looking at her without emotion.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyler~Rose~Oswin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

((Joining the second I can get to a comp! Which might not be until Saturday :c))
Uhm...
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII PERSON
O_O
*whispers* Chocolate is amazing
Tyler~Rose~Oswin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Jade smirked, locking her eyes on Evan as she passed him. "I would study how long it takes for blood blisters to become infected, how long it took for my mind to snap, for me to eventually die." She whispered in a deadly tone. Her hands remained clasped behind her back, that thick black smoke once more rolling from her body.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 pm

[no, i know alot of girls who are way more sadistic than any guys. and i never thought you to be male in the first place bro ouo]
    [alright, then so be it. B[

Aereo had jumped on top of the machine after his prey rounded a corner and out of sight. Above, there was a vent that led to the ventilation shafts. He sniffed it rather cautiously, checking for signs of arsenic or other chemicals, but he detected none. He pushed in the grate, slipped into the ventilation shafts, then carefully slid the grate back into place.

He tracked his prey from above, watching where he went by peering through the grates*. He slipped through the narrow tunnel as quietly as possible, which proved to be a challenge considering how long his legs were. Oh well, it was no problem really, as long as his prey never left his sight, that is. He seemed to be taking a winding path, and although Aereo had a little trouble keeping up, he only lost his prey for a couple seconds before locating him once more.

His prey slipped into a closet. Perfect. A dark, small area, perfect for an ambush**. Aereo slipped forward and found a grating right above his prey. Ever so quietly, Aereo nipped his wrist, hard, and felt liquid Promethium dribble down his paw to the tip of his claw. He silently traced the rim of the grate, melting it away instead of prying it off. He held the grate up with his maw as the Promethium destroyed the steel, then slowly pulled it away and placed it gently to the side. The still melting parts of the steel muffled the sound of metal against metal, causing the sound to be nonexistent. Aereo silently slipped down, out of the shaft, stepping onto the shelf directly below without sound.

Aereo looked at his prey. He leaned down, then wrapped his paws around his neck gently and silently. He lowered his muzzle and nipped his ear, playfully and so as not to break the skin. He looked at his prey with an amused expression, a slight smile working its way onto his sleek face.

"Game over- You lose."

[*- omg Aereo is such a stalker. the professional kind. this is messed up.]
    [**- SO MANY BAD THINGS RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND HOLY FFFFFFFFF *facedesk*]
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:15 pm

((I swear if he kills Willy Psy goes Jack the Ripper on his *ss. So does Jade.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm

((>,,> Um.... Out of all the outcomes I thought you would choose, this one is the most surprising and the most sadistic. Wow....
Croocked.... I planned to get Willy killed a while ago. It's a tragic piece that will trigger a lot of plots that Aereo and I plan to put forth.))

Willy's heart rate went down considerably, his breath returning to normal and the pain dulling. He breathed silently, closing his eyes in relief. It seemed he had succeeded again. He about laughed, a smile carving over his whitening face. He still shook badly, but he felt as though he were okay.
That was when the presence entered the room and the paws went around his neck. Willy's blood turned to ice, his eyes widening as Aereo nipped at his ear. A small squeak came from Willy' throat; the scream he wasn't able to let out. He trembled underneath Aereo as the wolf-hyena hybrid whispered "game over- you lose" into Willy's ear. He whimpered again, closing his eyes tight and finding himself unable to move. His body was screaming in agony again, his teeth enlarging and his every muscle aching.
I won't be able to transform in time. I'm going to die. He thought, giving up entirely. He didn't want to hurt Aereo, and the thoughts of giving up caused the pain to subside. The shaking didn't stop, nor did the fear, but he didn't have the will to transform. No, Aereo was right; he had lost.

~

Evan stared at her, frowning again, "Jade, don't. You know that using that power can kill you, and I've made it clear I won't let you die." He said numbly, looking at her.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me