Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm

SD: *shakes her head no* *thinking* that'll make us look weak......

Russia: well..... I suppose that would be ok, but her brother isn't aloud here.

SD: *flinches visibly*
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 pm

"I never said America would be coming, it's just us." And Lady Plush, but nobody can see her. He reached up and patted Plush on the head, who was clinging to his shoulders. "Your claws are digging into my skin, mind walking, Plush?" He muttered out. "Sure, why not?" She jumped down and looked up at Russia, "whose the grey haired guy?" He shook his head at her, as if to say nevermind that and looked back up at Russia, "I'm going to go show SD around."
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Zoe yawned softly, She rubbed at her eyes and grinning. "Sitch i wish to go home soon" she murmered.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Russia: ok. Ask Lithuania, Estonia or Latvia to get me if you need me. *wanders away*
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Zoe glanced around. She looked about blinked, She smiled faintly.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Moscow smiled at SD, "so, first things first, alot of people speak Russian here so they won't understand English, I will do all of the talking if we go anywhere that needs talking done. Now, where do you want to go first, there are alot of places to go to, I'll name a few....The Kremlin, Red Square, Orthodox Moscow..We have alot of parks, museums and galleries, and things like that too."
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 pm

SD: I'll do whatever you want.. I don't know all that much about Russia... Your the guide.
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:44 pm

"Fine, we will go to the Orthodox Moscow, it's very huge and pretty. I remember when it was built around some 400 years ago...{Whoa, how old are you Moscow? Dx}" He laughed, "good times..Anyways, its one of the worlds greatest religious centers." He pointed to a huge building alittle ways infront of them. Cool right? o3o
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:48 pm

SD: Whoa............ *looks at it like its some 8th wonder and for the first time in months glomps Moscow* That's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 pm

{Yea, just looked it up...Moscow is around 865 years old in not human years o3o Dude, Moscow, your like a old man. But he looks pretty young in human years. Through I don't know how old I should make him. x3}

"That's not the only thing I have to offer here in my homeland!" He dragged SD over to the Red Square. Thisislike..Sored. Yeh, its alot of red places :\ "This is the Red Square, the heart and soul of Russia! Let's see...'Few places in the world bear the weight of history to the extent that Moscow's central square does. From the 16th Century St. Basil's Cathedral - one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world - to the constructivist pyramid of Lenin's Mausoleum, Red Square is rich in symbols of Russia's turbulent and intriguing past.' I read that out of this little book, {Also known as Google} I don't know much about this place, its older than me...."
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me