Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm

SD: 23. Why?

(Moscow you should never ask a girl how old she is!!!!!! *facepalms with a groan* I kinda almost wanted to say that XD)
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm

{Hey, Moscow is 800 years old, Im pretty sure he knows nothing about what to ask girls about o3o Even if his adoped brother has tons of fangirls, and Greece is well, Greece.}

“Hm, no reason. Want to get something to eat?” *Changes subjects like a pro*
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:46 pm

SD: uhh... Sure? *looks incredibly confused but relieved at the change of subject*
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 pm

*I'm glad that's over.* “Lets go then!” -TimeskipsbecauseIdon'tknowwhatRussianseat-
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

(Vodkaaaaaaaaa!!!!! That's all I know. XD)

SD: * goes back to her silence like she did when they first got off the plane*
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:55 pm

{XD}

Moscow just looked down at the ground, not wanting to say anything.
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

SD: Moscow, I was thinking........
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:01 pm

He looked up, “yes...?”
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:07 pm

SD: *blushes* actually....... Nevermind... It's nothing important. *still blushing like heck though*
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 pm

He looked at her and sighed, “alright...” *Why is she blushing?*