Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 pm

So hey peeps!!!! :D I will allow OC's, but no character deaths. I'm perfectly fine (obsessed) with a little yaoi, as long as it doesn't get to far.... but dating (like PruCan or GerIta are my favs XD) is fine. OC's and characters dating are ok to!!! Alright my characters!!:

America, Italy.

OC(s):

Name: SD (South Dakota)
Family: America (Older Brother), Canada (Older Brother) Britain (Older Brother) and Sealand (Younger Brother)
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Kind of Unnoticed at times, but brave and strong and a hard worker.
Looks: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.
Clothes: Winter: Navy Blue Sweatchirt, Jeans, Tennishoes. Summer: Shorts and T-Shirt, Tennishoes.

Have fun and all CS Rules apply. So be nice, and one rule you are never allowed to break: NO KILLING CHARACTERS accept OC's if you want... You may injure, but NO KILLING!!!!!!!!

Kay! I don't really care how you put in our OC's, like descriptions I mean, but just name the characters you want and I'll put up a Taken list right here! You can quit at anytime if you wish. Let's get started!

Taken Characters-
America
Italy
Russia
China
Romano!!!!! (MINE!!! XD JK he's Spain's BUT IF HE WASN'T HE IS MINE XD I love my insanity....)
England
Greece

1 more thing, if theres a post with a character being played, it's probably me just randomly putting in the character. You can still take over the character. XD
Last edited by ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My charries...

Postby fanta » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm

User: U know me I used to be ~STW~ ?Now I'm Elizabeth Midford
Name: Katia Rose Shi
Age 19000
Species: Neko
Represents: Wonderland
Looks: U know how...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═══════════════════╗

sporadically on!

goobies!!

╚═══════════════════╝

"every day may not be good,but t
here is always something good
in every day"
xxxxcredit
fanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want to take the reins of any of the other characters?! You can whenever you want to! XD :)
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fanta » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 pm

( Russia and china.....)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═══════════════════╗

sporadically on!

goobies!!

╚═══════════════════╝

"every day may not be good,but t
here is always something good
in every day"
xxxxcredit
fanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:42 pm

(Ok! I'll put those in the taken list!)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm

(i shall join shortly! ^^)
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm

(ok!)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

name: Philippines
location: um...right underneath Asia? and a short distance away from Japan.
family: China (older brother), Japan (older brother), Korea (brother), and the list goes on and on..XD
personality: shy, quiet, withdrawn but happy, too much of a hard worker,exhausts herself, but very poor and timid. She used to be fought over a lot by Spain and america, before America freed her.
looks: long brown hair, large golden brown eyes,
clothing: White dress with pockets, flower necklaces and flower in her hair, a satchel around her waist to carry items in. ^^
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm

(Accepted! And that's an OC right? Or is it a real character? I've only watched the anime so I don't know what's happend in the manga...)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:02 pm

(oh no, this is my OC. Ther are many versions of the Philippines, but this is mine. ^^")
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me