Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

SD: yes, it is peaceful... *thinking* I love it here...... But how am I going to stay here for 4 years....... *accidentally sighs outloud*
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Moscow stared at her, “four years? T-thats a long time.”
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

SD: well the presidents in Office for 4 years..... It's ok Moscow, if I'm going to be a burden I can go stay with Amur, or even sneak back if I have to.
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

“Oh no...SD, I don't mind, its up to Russia if you stay or not really. I don't want you to get hurt...Or anything.” Lady Plush appeared out of thin air with a yellow rose gripped in her month, “she is feeling down, say something that she would want to hear.” The cat watched him carefully. Moscow slightly nodded and smiled, “SD, I really do care for you. You know that, right?”

{Lady Plush made him say something for once.}
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 pm

SD: of course I know that... But I am America's little sister, and he might be hating on me for that...
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

{Well, we just need Greece's cat army, Spain's turtle army, and Canada's bear army, and we can rule the world!}

“Yea, I know that. But it doesn't matter, if you want to go to America, go back and see what you can do. You should stay at your home, and I should stay at mine.” He sighed out, “Russia will never be America, and so you will never feel right staying here. I say you should take a plane back, and go home.” He smiled, “just hide yorself or face your fears.”
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

SD: I can't go back. You don't understand....... *turns away from him*
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 pm

He shook his head, “you should face your fears and try to at least be by America's side intil its all over.” He put a hand on her shoulder, “I know you wont make it four years here.”
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

SD: I'm not scared of him!! My brother told me not to go back!! If he told me that, it means its for the benefit of the whole country, and he must have a plan! He's probably going to say I wa sold to Russia or something, and they'll kick that moron out of office! I have to stay here, that's what my brother wants. It'll probably only be for about a year or two anyway........
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Lady Plush sighed out, “Moscow, next time keep they mouth shut while trying to help somebody.” She closed her eyes shut, “I wonder if I can get SD to see me, I have powers yet....I forgot how to use them.” Moscow looked at the cat, and then back at SD, “It sounds like that plan might just work, SD.” Plush opened her eyes, “Im going to just go back into Russia and let you work this out.” He facepalmed, *so much for her to support me.* He wanted to change the subject quickly, “hey SD, how old are you?” {Human years xD}
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me