Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

{I know right? Dx I'm about to rage and write a fanfic about him that doesn't have him all hating on everybody for forgetting him, or this, or that. :\ I shall never get why people do that. I like the plain old Canada who is shy yet not shy.}

He sighed, "we can only hope. For now, lets just make it to Russia safely and then start worrying about what to do."
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 pm

(Exactly. People need to remember that hes naturally quiet, but he's not afraid to speak up its just that he can't speak loud enough for people to hear him XD. Same goes for Suicidal Russia. Just........ no.......... My friend is exactl like Russia and she despises any fics. about suicial Russia. XD)

SD: *sighs* I guess.... *flips it off of auto pilot and controls it herself* (Um, timeskip to Russia, or keep at this? XD)
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:27 pm

{Oh there was this one fanfic where Russia made Canada become evil or 'snap'. I just sat there, having a moment to myself, and 'X'ed out of the fanfic. I can't take stories like that ;-; My poor little Canada, evil, no that's Russia's job only.. xD Okay, let's timeskkkkipp~}

{Random timeskip, in which I don't know how to start off.}
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

(Aw, I don't think anyones evil in Hetalia. XD Not even poor Russia....... Wait........ No Belarus is evil she scares the living crap out of me. XD)

SD: *lands the plane smoothly and brings it to a halt outside of Russias house*
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

{Belarus scares me too......"Marry Me." "Go Away!!!" Russia's only fear, his little sister who wants to marry him. But most people write Russia has evil ^^}

Moscow jumped out of the plane and smiled, and spun in a circle, "YA doma! YA doma!" He stopped and laughed, "aha! I wonder if Russia is home!" Lady Plush facepalmed herself, "you act like a little kid, Moscow. What did you just say?" "Oh, I said 'I'm Home!'" He looked over at SD, "do you think Russia might be home? Lets go see!"
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:43 pm

SD: *nods silently, and climbs out of the plane*
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:46 pm

He grabbed her hand and dragged her over to Russia's house, knocking on the door. "I'm sure...Well halfly sure...He will be happy to see us if hes here!"
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*~Montague~*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Okay I want to start watching this show... which series is it? Is it the Axis powers one or the other one?
THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE
Mods: I am giving all of my pets to my sister {Marius, you're late.} Please don't ban her or me!
~*~Montague~*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 pm

SD: *rolls her eyes and follows him obediently*

(Well, theres Hetalia Axis Powers, Hetalia World Series, and there coming out with a new one that I believe will be called A Beautiful World or something like that. But these are OC's, not real characters. XD Or Moscow and South Dakota are anyway. XD)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*~Montague~*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah, I got that, but which one should I watch first, axis powers or world series?
THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE
Mods: I am giving all of my pets to my sister {Marius, you're late.} Please don't ban her or me!
~*~Montague~*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me