Forest of Hands and Teeth (Zombie RP) Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forest of Hands and Teeth (Zombie RP) Accepting

Postby The Love Of Horses » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 pm

(gtg)
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

Hello I am [The Love Of Horses]
    this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

Looking for teenage high school rps

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howling-Wolves » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:28 pm

"I don't play games. Games are an idea of fun, unreal. They are of only imagination and only create a temporary happiness." John said, turning to look at her slowly.

((Alright, bye))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zebralicious » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 am

Victoria smiled and walked to the cashier. She bought the knife and held it up to see her reflection.
Announcements:
Hey guys! I use to be allyson888 but now I'm zebralicious! ;) my friends are captin sparkles and baby bunnies :D i am saving up for a cockatiel and i only need 50 more dollars! i am currently in eighth grade and am excited to go to high school at HeLa high! :D i wont be on much lately because of school work and concerts... and trips of corse! but i hope you all have a great life! ok see you guys later!

My favorite quote
"900 years of time and space and i've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Doctor

Funny tune
A B C D E F G. Gummy bears are chasing me.
One is red. One blue. One is chewing on my shoe.
Now i'm running for my life. 'Cause the red one's got a knife...

zebralicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Samantha nodded "ok, well think of anything that has ever or would ever make you hapy" she said

Alex walked over to the store hopping to get something to entertain himself in this boring place
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 pm

>>Omg!! It's a zombie role play! Can I please please please join using my own form?<<
Pet's name: Valeria
I'm playing Lights On Lights Off!
My lights are : OFF
I have given 9 treats, and 4 tricks!
I have received 4 treats, and 1 tricks!

I'mma tell you a bit about me!!!!
my fav quote: Your my best friend
Foreve_
Without the r because that would be the end of forever

˙ǝɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ɐ⅄ ˙uosɹǝd ʎuunɟ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐǝɹɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ puɐ ʎʞunds 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ¡ǝɯ ǝʌo⅂

Hey my names sondra, and I'm from the United States. I'm part German, Irish and a few others I can't remember. I have a cat that only has three legs, and two different colored eyes his name is Sploches.
Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howling-Wolves » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm

John looked down at his hands. "I rather not think about such things... I should get going..." He said as he averted his eyes from hers.
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:12 pm

(oh yes of course Imma Freak!!!)

Samantha nodded "oh ya sure" she said getting up "sorry to bother you" she said turning slowly Sammy got up and walked behind her, Samantha crossed her arms over her stomach and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howling-Wolves » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 pm

John stood up slowly and nodded to her. "See you around..." He said softly before walking away from the river and back towards his house, taking the long walk.
Howling-Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Love Of Horses » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Samantha walked to the store she needed more dog food she also needed to plan some meals for the next week
ImageImageImageImage

Tʜᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Oғ Hᴏʀsᴇs

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

this is my signature.
    I like horses,
    4 wheeling and
    Country. credit

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛

┏╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┓

┗╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾┛
The Love Of Horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 am

Ɩғ ι ƨcяɛαм ғσя нɛℓρ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ тнɛяɛ?
Ɩғ ι иɛɛ∂ɛ∂ ƨσмɛσиɛ тσ ℓσʌɛ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσʌɛ мɛ?
Ɯнαт ιғ ι нʋят мʏƨɛℓғ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ тнɛяɛ тσ ƨтσρ мɛ ғяσм ∂σιиɢ ιт αɢαιи?
Δи∂ ιғ ʏσʋ ∂ɛcι∂ɛ тσ ƨʋ∂∂ɛиℓʏ вɛ тнɛяɛ ғσя мɛ, αғтɛя ʏσʋ нα∂ ℓɛғт мɛ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ мα∂ ιғ Ɩ ∂ι∂и'т αℓℓσω ιт?
βɛcαʋƨɛ иσ мαттɛя ωнαт нαρρɛиƨ ʏσʋя мʏ σиɛ αи∂ σиℓʏ ℓσʌɛ....
βʋт ιғ ʏσʋ αяɛи'т αиʏ σғ ωнαт Ɩ иɛɛ∂, Ɩ ωσи'т вɛ αвℓɛ тσ нσℓ∂ σи тσ ʏσʋ.
Ɩғ ʏσʋя иɛʌɛя тнɛяɛ ғσя мɛ, Ɩ'ℓℓ ʝʋƨт ƨℓιρ ғяσм ʏσʋя ɢяιρ.
βʋт Ɩ ρяσмιƨɛ тσ вɛ ʏσʋяƨ ɛʌɛи ωнɛи Ɩ'м иσт αcтʋαℓℓʏ тнɛяɛ.
~Ƴσʋя σиɛ αи∂ σиℓʏ ˩σʌɛ

Name: Ira Vampira
"Hi, I'm Ira Vampira. Yes that is my name. Ira is really my first name, it's not short for anything. It's just Ira. Vampira is my last name. I am the only one in my whole family with this last name. It was gonna be vampire, but my parents liked Vampira better. I do not have a middle name, but If I did I would want it to be Vaun. Ira Vaun Vampire, yeah. To bad my parents didn't give me a middle name"
Nickname{s}: I don't like nicknames.
"I'm not a big fan of nicknames. And you are in no need of giving me a nickname, because it doesn't make sense to give me a nickname. Ira is short enough to remember, and yeah. Just don't call me anything else besides Ira, please."
"I'm eighteen years young. I was born on december 3rd, 1994. Every year, my grandmother let's me pick out my cake. It's always vanilla, yeah. Kinda random but yeah. But I want to be forever young. I just want to stay eighteen, I don't wanna grow up."
"Ummm, last I checked I was 100% female. Trust me, I am female. No need to check because I am, just take my word."

Birthplace: Ireland
"I was born December third, in Ireland. We lived out in the country and my mom had to have a sea section just so she and I would both survive. And we went to the best hospital in mulligan that we could find. We still went there until we moved. I really miss Ireland."
Heritage: Well....
"I'm not one to learn my life from when we lived in Ireland. My moms full Irish. But my dad's whole family is British so I have two different ones, and I don't plan on learning, or memorizing either of them. But yeah and obviously I'm not one to think about that so."
Vocabulary: I'm Irish
"My family comes from a small village. I didn't talk much, and so I don't really know anyone. So I have the same accent as the other villagers."

Crush: Don't have one.
”well everyone thinks I have a crush on this one boy, but there soooo wrong. I like Niall, from one direction. But he doesn't know I exist so I remain without a crush"
Boyfriend: I'm a single Pringle.
"I am single. I've been single for a very long time. And trust me I don't have a boyfriend. But I'm not sure i want one. Soooo, yeah"

Overall description:
Ira is a good 5'7, standing at normal height for most girl's of her age.Well most of the women she has grown up around have been around that height, but really not everybody's the same...but anyways.Her hair is a light brunette, that falls in natural waves, ending at about her mid-back.In movements, her hair may sometimes resemble the way of a flowing river, but that usually mostly only happens when a slight breeze, helps by tooling with it and cause's it to flutter along with it gently.The way her bangs fall they cover up half of her left eye, in which happens to be a light hazel color, that often sparkles with a certain happiness, that somewhat never dulls, not matter the mood.As for any body modifications, or in other words tattoo's or piercings, she has her ears pierced and then a tatoo on her wrist, a cross tattoo on the back of her neck. Ira skin is a clear, soft natural light tan color, with only a couple small cinnamon freckles that mostly blend in with her skin, that sprinkle across her collar bone.But there also is birth mark that rests on her right hip, that consists of a light cinnamon color, and that shape of a heart.
Personality: I guess it's pretty big.
Ira has more of a mixed personality.The many traits that form together to make this young lady up, are very present at times and other times they stay hidden in the shadows.But the more you get to know her then in the end you will have uncovered them all, and they will be present and known to your knowledge.So first off Ira is a very determined young lady, in other words she strongly motivated to succeed.And that's in anything.Weither it's homework for school, a job that she has been assigned to do, anything.She never backs down from a challenge, and any problem that is presented to her is something that she will try to resolve, and get around without letting it drag her down on the way to being the best she possible can.She always believes that being you is the altamet best is the biggest reward in life, but other's may disagree with that factor, but to be honest she could care less.But to go along with her uncaring of what people think, it's true.She really could truly care less about what anybody has in opinion in her, or well really she only pays no attention to rude or snotty comments directed towards her, were as any compliments she receives, she will return the kind person with a compliment of her own in pure respect for other citizens, where as other homo sapiens, or in other words humans, lack that certain trait.But also Ira, can be a very stubborn person, that doesn't like to listen or take orders from anyone, instead do her own thing, anytime she wants.So maybe I guess you could say she is a bit of a rebellious teen, but she isn't the kind of rebellious that trash's everything and draws graffiti and everything on bridges and train sides, in her opinion that's just stupid.But yet these are just the outer layers of Rae, so I guess you could say she might be a bit like a onion.But trust me its only because of the layers, not because when ever your around her she makes you cry or something...remember just the layers.

For the inner part that's down deep and may possibly take a time to dig into.It's full of caring and sweetness.I guess sometimes you could call Ira a bit of a flirt.For if there is a guy that sh has a attraction to she will play around with him.Almost as if it's a test, she will bring out the charm and her funny, happy side and use it against the guy.If he falls for her within a split second after that, she simply will just walk away without a word.This is because she wants a guy who will get to know her for who she is before he falls for her, like every one time makes up a better relationship.But anyways to go on with it.Ira is quite a caring person that will no matter what always help a person that is in need, but really the doesn't mean she is the kind of person to just pick up hitch hikers, and let homeless people sleep in her bed.No she's not that nice.But if she has a friend that might need something or what not she will try and get it for them.Also once someone gets to know Ira they really find out how outgoing and fun she is.when ever she's is in the middle of two people fighting she will always try to bring peace amongst them, by making jokes and just staying calm, and not getting all tensed up and still like most people would do.She has a deep passion for music, and really loves playing piano, no matter if its a electric piano or a regular one, and she often sing songs, and really her voice is pretty good.But the many things that she always sings tell a story about something, weither its her life or someone else's.So really I guess you could describe Ira as deep, when it comes to her inner layers."

History: It's kinda sad.
" I was born in into a small village on December 3rd, and everything was swell and happy for her until around the age of 5.She awoke to the heavy stench of smoke on the air, the air filling in her lungs, causing rapids coughs, as she struggled up out of bed and ran to the door, only to step back at the burning sensation of the bronze door handle.She was still young at the time but still managed to open the window and slip out of it, to the hard ground, that was cold as ice under the full light of the large moon.The air felt slightly warm though, which caused her gaze to move up and see the enormous flames that engulfed her living room and kitchen, traveling quickly amongst the house.She remembered hearing the high pitched sirens and the flashing red and blue lights and the fire trucks arrived, and then the feeling of a large arm pick her up and quickly drag her thrashing body away from the flickering flames.Everything is still so vivid it seems as if it just happened yesterday.Her mothers scream as the fire captured its victim and then the feeling of her father holding a tight grip around her waist, as he held her back from running forwards.The feeling of the warm salty tears running down her cheeks, that had turned a bright red from the crying and heat of the blood pulsing through her.She can still remember the soft breeze running through her long brunette hair as she stood there during the funeral, the call of a crow that sat on upon a deadened tree.After all of this her father moved with her and her little brother to New York were he got a job and they lived for about 6 years.But then the depression finally got a hold on her father and pulled him into drinking and the use of drugs and slowly his body started demolishing itself until she was nothing but skin and bones.Cassie had to fend her herself and her brother after her father finally died from mae nutrishin.But finally somebody found out what was going on and her and her brother were put in foster care, were she was adopted out and then she never saw her brother again.But even though now she has moved on in her live, she sometimes still wakes up screaming in her sleep because of the nightmares of her past."
*Singing
*Music
*Chinese food
*Nicknames
*Painting
*Drawing
*The smell of a new car
*Rain
*Painting my nails
*Being hugged from behind

Dislikes: A few more things.
*Homophobes
*Bullying
*Discrimination
*Sharks
*Spiders
*The dark
*Wet grass
*The smell of paint
*Getting frizzy hair

Family: most of them still live in Ireland.
"my mum dad, and sister and I are the only ones of the family who don't live in Ireland. It get's a bit lonely without the rest of the family. And since I only have one friend, and she's almost always grounded. I have no one to hang out with."
[color=#000080]Pets: I have five animals.

"I have two dogs. One's a female husky, her name is fable. My other one is a pup, she's a golden retriever. Her name is angel. I have three cat's. Two bengals. Simon, and smokey. And a calico, named cutie pie. Yep those are my animals."

Phobias/disease's: Do they matter?
"I have a phobia of snakes and spiders, meaning I am absolutely terrified of them, there is no way that I will ever go near one, have one, touch one, just a big fat no...Also I have claustrophobia were I can't be cramped into tight spaces, or else I guess I sort of start to panic and freak out."
Other: Nothing
"Nothing that I can think of at the moment, but if anything come's to mind I will let you know c:"

>>here's my forum<<
Last edited by Imma Freak!!! on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Valeria
I'm playing Lights On Lights Off!
My lights are : OFF
I have given 9 treats, and 4 tricks!
I have received 4 treats, and 1 tricks!

I'mma tell you a bit about me!!!!
my fav quote: Your my best friend
Foreve_
Without the r because that would be the end of forever

˙ǝɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ɐ⅄ ˙uosɹǝd ʎuunɟ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐǝɹɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ puɐ ʎʞunds 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ¡ǝɯ ǝʌo⅂

Hey my names sondra, and I'm from the United States. I'm part German, Irish and a few others I can't remember. I have a cat that only has three legs, and two different colored eyes his name is Sploches.
Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me