Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 am

Abnormal things are happening all summer. Weird emails about being accepted into
a boarding school, the possibility of you being followed, and strange nightmares.
You suppress these feelings and blame it on your overactive imagination and spam.
The day before school starts, you remember that you forgot that last thing on your
supply list and hurry to the grocery store on the corner.Once again, that weird
feeling that you're being followed pops into your head. As you walk down the street,
a black van appears and parks always in front of you in the street. You calm yourself
down and continue to walk past the black van. As you pass, a man dressed in black
steps out and knocks you cold. When you wake up, you're in the principle's office
at that boarding school that all those emails were talking about...

This school is your basic high school with lockers lining the walls and a student court
yard. The student dorms are located in 3 different buildings next to the school.
There is a big fence, if you want to call it that, surrounding the school, the dorm
buildings and a big park-ish thing with open space for playing around and a couple
shops and restaurants. All of the dorms have 2 beds, a couch, and 2 dressers in them.
Students may have bikes or motorcycles (please tell in form if you do have one!), but
no cars allowed. All students have a tablet, a laptop, and a phone (the phone can only
call or text students within the school and the tablets and laptops can only contact
other students). The dorms will be girl/girl and boy/boy. You have no idea where the
school is located. The school is on Earth.You cannot contact your parents. You cannot
leave the schools premises until you graduate. Your room mate will be another member
of this role play

Some are more rare than others. If too many people choose the same power, I'm going
to limit it, but for now most are open for whoever.You are entitled to two powers; one
major (such as fire bending) and one minor (such as perfect memory). * means
Major Power. Please suggest more and you do not have to use these. If a power is
crossed out, please do not chose it!

*Compression
    - An ability to compress air and other similar substances to a state were it can hold great
    amounts of weight using a medium amount of energy. Can be used to compress liquids but at a large
    energy drain.

Voice of a siren -
    the voice of a siren, a minor power,that has the possibility to become a major with
    the right training and person who uses it, it is strong with people who have softer natural voices. the
    power that lets you mimic the voice of a another person,tho the longer you use the voice the longer
    your own voice is strained, and if you are a person with the stronger form of 'the voice of a siren' if you
    sing people become frozen and instanced,they don't do what you say,but they will stop what every
    they are doing to listen. tho in doing so,you can easily tire your self out.

*Illusion Manipulation -
    A slightly rare gift, which allows you to give one or more person the illusion
    of seeing something that isn't there. The range is limited to 20 feet away and can only last for up to 2
    minutes, using up a lot of energy in the process(it takes about an hour to recharge). Though the
    subject can see the illusion they can still feel the world around them, as it only effects the sight of a
    person and leaves the user tired and disorientated after. Your amount of time available for casting an
    illusion and amount of energy used gets longer over time and practice.

*Compulsion -
    This is a rare power. It gives you the ability to convince others to do what you want
    them to do. It also comes with the ability to heal people animals and plants, but the more you heal
    things the less life you have. its kind of like giving your life for them. You do not get a minor power
    with this one and must ask for it!

Phasing-
    Ability to pass through solid objects such as walls and doors. The thicker, solid and less dense
    the material is, the more energy is required to pass through.

Sonic Voice Waves-
    Ability to produce very loud sound waves when talking. The louder you get the more
    energy you take. It also strains your voice.

*Super-strength-
    Enhanced strength and durability. There is a weight limit of about three-thousand
    pounds; any more and your powers are strained and useless for up to day. The smaller, the less
    energy it takes.

*Telekinesis ~
    You can control objects with your mind. There is a weight limit of about five-hundred
    pounds; any more and your powers are strained and useless for an hour. The smaller, the less energy
    it takes.

*Fire ~
    You can control fire. Creating fire out of the palm of your hand is easy only if you are in a hot
    area or near fire, however. You are also resistant to fire and cannot be burned. You can draw fire
    from any source, even if the flame is only a candle. This makes it much easier.

*Water ~
    You can control water. One of the features of this is being able to breathe underwater.
    Although you CAN create water with only the power of your mind, it is quite difficult unless you
    are in a humid or wet area. It is much easier to draw it from a source, even if it's only a sink.

Air ~
    You can control air. This is one of the easiest elements to control as there's almost always air
    surrounding you. This allows you to simply draw if from the air and eliminates the problem of
    needing to be near a source. It's even better if you are surrounded by wind or at least a breeze,
    though.

*Earth ~
    You can control earth. This means dirt, rocks, plants/trees, etc. It IS possible to create
    plants and dirt, but the others cannot be created. You can help them grow or whatever, though.
    It takes more energy for this one than it does for the others, but it is an exceptionally strong
    power if used correctly.

Flight ~
    You can fly. The method of this is either with or without wings, whichever you want.
    Wingspans never go above twelve feet. The more you practice flying the better your endurance,
    therefore the longer you can fly. If wings, they can be folded into the back and, although the skin
    is bumpy and imperfect, it becomes hard to see unless they are looked for. Think Superman or
    Maximum Ride for this power.

*Shapeshifting ~
    You can shapeshift into two different animals. However, one of them is the
    dominant animal and the easiest to shift into, while the others take a little more work. Often times
    you will have some traits of the dominant animal, though not things like cat ears or tails.
    (Two animals MAX)

Invisibility ~
    You can turn invisible. You can turn completely invisible or simply transparent if wished.
    Disappearing completely takes more energy than just going transparent. However, sound is not
    eliminated and you can be heard even if not seen.

Light ~
    You can control light. You have the ability to create 'flashlights' with your palms, and blind
    people with light. You can also see as clearly in the dark as if it were daylight.

Darkness~
    You can control darkness. This includes stealth and allows you to hide in shadows easily,
    and although you can make a room dark you cannot blind a person. You can see clearly in darkness,
    though daylight seems dark to you as well.

*****Power borrowing ~
    This is one of the rarest powers. You can borrow someone else's power
    for as long as wished, though you can only have one at a time. Borrowing a new power takes a lot of
    energy. Borrowing does not affect the person the power is borrowed from. You must ask to have this
    power. The first to request it MAY get it, after that I'll probably say no until I deem it okay for another
    to have it. NO MINOR WITH THIS POWER

Force-fields ~
    You can create forcefields. The bigger they are the more energy they take; the same
    is with level of endurance and time they are held. Training allows bigger forcefields. They typically have
    a bluish tint to them and wave, looking almost like a thin layer of water.

Senses ~
    All of your senses are amplified. This includes agility and such. You can see farther and more
    clearly than others, hear better and farther, your touch is more sensitive, taste is stronger, etc. You
    can run faster and lift more weight. You are typically very good at sports and all of those things.

*Music Controlling ~
    You are able to control people with music. It has very big setbacks, such as being
    extremely tired and weak afterwards, and you can only control one person for one minute. After that
    you can't use it for another hour. This is one of the rarest powers.

*Have other ideas, PM myself or ~redpanda~ (Mod/Co-owner)

1. You must fill out the form below, be accepted, and given a dorm assignment
before joining/starting this role play.Please post your forms!

2. Your powers can be anything you want, but you can only have two.
(One major power ex: Water and one minor power ex: highted senses this (might change later!))
3. Please use proper grammar, punctuation, and with
spelling do the best you can. No chat-speak except in OOC

4. Please use ((OOC)) for OOC and No spam
5. Try to write at least one sentence each post.
6. You will be polite at all times. If we ask you to change something about your
post or you are not accepted at first and we ask you to change something,
please do not argue.

7. All of tess's rules apply
8. If you do not post on this thread or contact either me or ~Red Panda~ within
3-4 days of last post/contact you will be removed from this rp.

9. Cursing is allowed, but please star it out. (Example: f*ck) If you break this rule
more than three times, you will most likely be deleted from this forum. Red panda,
HotChocolate or I will call you out on this.

10. Please use 'fade to black' if it goes that far.
11. Everyone's characters MUST be strait. I don't have anything against gays or
bisexuals but this RP is over 360 pages and the characters have been strait. I just
don't want anyone's characters to be left out because there aren't any other gays
or bisexuals for them to hang with/crush on!!

12. If someone asks for a recap, please give them one to the best of your abilities!
Even if you think its the worst recap ever, POST IT! It will at least give them a
little more to go off of!!

13. Please no 1X1. We know sometimes other people aren't on, but please, if it goes
over a page of just you and one other person please stop and wait for someone else
to post.
(Somewhat flexible as sometimes its unavoidable!)
14. Include EVERYONE!!!
15. Have fun!

*More rules may be added or some rules may be taken away in the future!

Code: Select all
Your Username:
Characters Name (please include any nicknames):
Magical Power Minor:
Magical Power Weaknesses (don’t have to have any):
Crush (if none at the moment write NATM):
Boyfriend/girlfriend (if none at the moment write NATM):
Looks (can be picture, description, or both):
Anything else:

CO-OWNER IS ~RedPanda~!!!!!!

MOD IS hot!chocolate!

Username: Emmi537942
Characters Name: Remi Queen
Magical Powers Major: Shapeshifts into Snow Leopard (dominant) and Wolf
Magical Powers Minor: Force-Fields
Magical Powers Weaknesses: NATM
Crush: Luke
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Luke
Looks:http://news.stareastasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/entertainment-hkg-002.jpg
Anything Else: She has a motorcycle and is best friends/room mates with Zoey Walkerhttp://www.bikeexif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tron-motorcycle.jpg
Last edited by Emmi537942 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am, edited 42 times in total.
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Area, Schedual, Teachers, and School ~ WIP

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 am

Principle: Mr. Hedley x

Vice Principle: Mr. Harvey x

1st Hour: Martial Arts with Mr. Grimsted xx

2nd Hour: Geography/History with Mrs. Whitehead xx

3rd Hour: Gym/Power Control with Mr. Flynn xx

4th Hour: Lunch with Your Classmates x

5th Hour: Chemistry/Potions with Mr. Willie xx

6th Hour: Study Hall in the library with Ms. Vera xx

The School x

Two Hallways xx

Detention Classroom x

The Main School Office x

Dorm Building x
(Both look like this!)

The Park x

The Park Maze x

The Forest x

Secret Swimming Hole x

The Shopping Area x
(Not as big as it looks! It is really very small!!)

OK, so yellow and I have been talking, and we have realized that there are
a lot of teachers that are going to need to be RP'd with. We were planning
on RPing them ourselves, but with our new found revelation, we have
decided to let anyone that is a member of this RP choose a teacher to RP
with if wanted. Below I have listed the teachers up for grabs and the forum
that you MUST fill out to be able to RP as the teacher. Yellow and I will
choose the best forum for each teacher. If any teachers are left over,
Yellow or I will take them ourselves. Sorry we didn't realize this sooner!!!

*You can change the picture and age of the teacher, but the teacher
must be at least 25ish years old. If you are not a member to this RP,
you CAN post a forum for a teacher without having a student!

Mr. Hedley - Principle: Yellow110
Mr. Harvey - Vice Principle: Emmi537942
Mr. Grimsted - Martial Arts Teacher: Emmi537942 and Yellow110 (Is negotiable)
Mrs. Whitehead - Geography/History Teacher: hot!chocolate!
Mr. Flynn - P.E./Power Control Teacher: Yellow110 and Emmi537942 (Is negotiable)
Mr. Willie - Chemistry/Potions Teacher: (OPEN)
Ms. Vera - Study Hall Teacher & Librarian: (OPEN)

Code: Select all
Username:
Teacher:
Teacher Age:
Picture of Teacher (just tell me if you like the one I already have posted!):
Personality:
Others:
Last edited by Emmi537942 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally Not Normal -- ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!!

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 am

Remi Queen and Naomi Brooks : Room 221
Lara and Allure: Room 240
Ariana Greybark and Echo Lillith Nightingale : Room 220
Isabella and Alexa Marie Scarlette: Room 239

Dylan and Luke: Room 408
Cryptoid and Arick: Room 344
Jamie and Jason: Room 350
Austin and Felix : Room 410
Xerxes Break and _____: Room 360

Austin: Locker # 82
Arick: Locker #56
Cryptoid: Locker #57
Dylan: Locker #85
Jason: Locker #50
Xerxes: Locker #90
Luke: Locker #93
Jamie: Locker #80
Felix: Locker # 49

Ariana Greybark: Locker #108
Isabella: Locker #100
Alexa Marie Scarlette: Locker #84
Naomi Brooks: Locker #60
Echo Lillith Nightingale: Locker # 54
Allure: Locker #55
Lara: Locker #104
Remi Queen: Locker #96

*Note: If you would like a different locker number, please pm me!!

*WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! PLEASE JOIN!!!*
Last edited by Emmi537942 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 am, edited 33 times in total.
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally Not Normal -- NO POSTING YET

Postby redpanda. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am

Reserved
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 am

I WILL HAVE EMMI"S FORUM ON HERE TOO

Username: Emmi537942
Characters Name: Remi Queen
Magical Powers Major: Shapeshifts into Snow Leopard (dominant) and Wolf
Magical Powers Minor: Force-Fields
Magical Powers Weaknesses: NATM
Crush: NATM
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: NATM
Looks:http://news.stareastasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/entertainment-hkg-002.jpg
Anything Else: She has a motorcycle and is best friends/room mates with Zoey Walker http://www.bikeexif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tron-motorcycle.jpg

Your Username: yellow110 (I'm the CO-Owner and Mod!)
Characters Name (please include any nicknames): Zoey Walker
Magical Power Major: Power Borrowing
Magical Power Minor: N.A.
Magical Power Weaknesses (don’t have to have any): vulnerable after power usage
Crush (if none at the moment write NATM): NATM
Boyfriend/girlfriend (if none at the moment write NATM): NATM
Looks (can be picture, description, or both): http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/f097317a228ab43692ba1c3001c200d11248348858_full.jpg
Anything else: She is best friends/roomate with Remi.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm

You can post now! Let's get this started! WOO!!
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm

People! YOU CAN NOW POST!!! Accepting!!! Please join!!!!
Last edited by Emmi537942 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally Not Normal -- New and Accepting

Postby redpanda. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 pm

ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Totally Not Normal -- New and Accepting

Postby Emmi537942 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Bump
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me