Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 pm

(0i believe all my charries are, but lara and jamie both have broke legs and arms,thanks to a..power fail ..XD )

laras eyes softened and she sighed "it isn't anything to worry about.ok?"

arick sat down leaving a place for allure to sit "what d you think is going to happen?"

ari giggled "oooh wow you must be stupid!" she pushed his hair from his face "red eyes are awesome! whydo you sound so depressed?" she was fairly close and tilted her head with the sweetest smile.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Allure sat beside Arick, smiling. "Thanks." She said quietly, then thought. "You know, I'm not completely sure." She admitted.
(My person is :D )
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Dylan skinned his knuckles and broke some fingers when he punched a wall))

Dylan looked at her sadly then looked away
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Cryptoid huffed lightly. "I'm simply not the happiest person you'll meet." He hissed and rolled his head back over.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 pm

lara tilted her head and softly took his hand to finish wrapping it, seeing how it was swollen she could tell he broke some fingers "you need some finger splints."

ari rolled her pinkish purple eyes ."soooooo??? who cares? just try and be nice,maybe a kiss would bring out your happy?" she leaned over and kissed his nose and laughed sweetly

aricklooked around the gym waiting "cougar or loin? "

jason nodded and stood,and offered a hand to help her "well that was weird,"
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Cryptoid sniffed and blushed lightly. "Not everything has to be sunshine and rainbows." He murmured.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Dylan watched her work silently

Jamie found the gym and moved in his arm in his black cast and somehow he had black crutches now

Jasper and Alice walked into the gym
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm

ari shrugged and smirked "you gotta mix in some gunpowder and lead to right? if not, everything is soooo boring!" she fell back onto the bench and shot herself up and grabbed his face and smashed it slightly "but with out some sunshine and rainbows, we wouldn't trip over everything because of the darkness! duh!" she laughed and jumped up.

lara sighed her red cast making it hard "you need to go to the nurses.. there isnt any finger splints in the first aid kit."
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Cryptoid sighed. "Your mentally unstable, aren't you?"
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Alice and Jasper siad "Are you talking about us" ((Since Alice is Darkness and Jasper is light))

Dylan shrugged "Doesnt hurt" he lied it did hurt but not to much

Jamie smiled as he mad eit in
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me