Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 pm

ari thought, smiled and held her hand up,with narrowed eyes and smiled, putting a inch wide space between her thumb and pointer finger "2 out of 5 doctors may or may not agree." she joked. "aww your still blushing, how cute and child like!" she giggled.

lara pressed slightly on a broken finger not taking her eyes off his face.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Dylan winced "Okay it does hurt but i am fine"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Cryptoid blushed brighter and groaned. "Yep, your insane." He grumbled.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:45 pm

hot!chocolate! wrote:

aricklooked around the gym waiting "cougar or loin? "
"

Allure chuckled, and thought. "Lion." She smiled. "Elephant or zebra?"
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 pm

ari crossed her legs and put her hand sin her lap and leaned forward with a grin. "i said 2 out of 5 doctors may or may not agree,but if i was sane, how not fun would everything be?" she seen him blush even more and smirked, wanting to see him as red as cherry. "how cute! if you turn any redder i think you would match my shoes!" she said wearing red sneakers

lara noddes "uhuh to the nurses."

airck narrowed his eyes "zebra...horse or donkey?"
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Dylan smiled "No way nurses are weird"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Cryptoid flushed bright red and growled. "Leave my face alone woman!" He spat.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm

"Donkey." She laughed a little. "I think they are so cute!" She exclaimed. "Cheetah or duck?"
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

(Great! Will everyone be here tomorrow? I was thinking we should start then...

And for the training thing, we're going against another school that kinda wants to take over [yup, pretty cheesy]. They're much stronger than us so we're training out powers. Oh, the school is called the White Castle by the way.)

Zoey nodded in agreement. "Welp, gotta get some more of this now." She shook her empty vial. "Kinda tasted like Kool-Aid to be honest..."
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 pm

lara narrowed her eyes and raised her brow "should i go to extremes? " she raised her broken arm up and held it over the bench like she was about to bang it. "your gonna get there,even if i have to be checked on first."

ari jumped up and clapped "oh it so cuute! i didnt think anyone could be so red! " her pinkish purple eyes shinning like she was about to cry,she was starting to laugh.she covered her mouth, her red pink as she laughed "i..imsorry, i really am"

jason laughed "nice to know.."he helped her up

arick nodded "i see then duck ,they taste better and cant run from you" he joked,

(i should be)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me