Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:52 pm

kay))

Dylan sighed" Then thats someething we have in common"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Cryptiods eyebrow twitched madly. "You.....ghuh...See if you....can...I don't know...." He mumbled.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

(we should slow down a bit..)

lara nodded slowly skipping back to the nurses office. "then you should know why we have to get you to the nurses."

ari smiled sweet as honey and giggled "oh how cute! it didn't help with much but thank you" she thought "you sounded like "You.....ghuh...See if you....can...I don't know...." " she said in cryptoids voice perfectly,same tone and deepness,it was a power even if she didnt know it was a power,she was used to mimicking peoples voices and thought it was a skill for her.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Dylan groaned "But i hat enurses and hospitals and all that"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Cryptiod squeaked. "Yay, we found your power now can I leave?" He asked nervously.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm

ari furrowed her brows "fiiirstly, this can't be a power i did this before i came here! and .d..did you just. squeak?" she covered her mouth,blushes and laughed "oh wow that is cute, and so unmainly you adorable! "

lara scoffed "i dislike them just as much as you, but i know when the are needed!" she smiled at him as they walked down the hall
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Cryptoid hid his face in his hands and groaned.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Umm well they were always making me see nurses and doctors when they picked me up off the street had to restrain me" Dylan shrugged
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maximum entropy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Your Username: Ewilan
Characters Name (please include any nicknames): Asina Ashley Absana {Asi}
Magical Power Major: Earth
Magical Power Minor: Flight
Magical Power Weaknesses (don’t have to have any): She creates a minty smell and green mist when using earth magic, so you can tell when she's about to do something with it.
Crush (if none at the moment write NATM): NATM
Boyfriend/girlfriend (if none at the moment write NATM): NATM
Looks (can be picture, description, or both): She is very tall with raven black hair reaching her waist. It is always braided. She has dark grey eyes and light freckles. She has high cheekbones. She generally wears a light cotton tee shirt with leggings. She dislikes tight shirts and jeans. She will always be seen with her backpack.
Anything else: No, oh yeah. She thinks that the headmaster is a jerk for kidnapping her.
╔════════════╗

hi :)
i'm maximum entropy, but you can
call me max. she/her or they/them
pronouns please.
i am leaving cs. i had a great time
here. lots of love <3
fr: MaximumEntropy

╚════════════╝
maximum entropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Remi
I look around a bit before walking back over to the mats. I kick myself up into another handstand and practice walking around a bit more. After what seems all the blood in my body has rushed to my head, I return to a standing position. To steps over to the side of the mat, I ready myself and do a round off, ending it with a cartwheel. After doing a couple other gymnastic related things, I shift into my white wolf form and trot over to Luke.

[I added the power to the list hot!chocolate! :) And red, I don't wanna make remi change into her gym clothes... does she have to? Cuz dinner in the rp is really soon to... Oh, and your accepted Ewilan. Red isn't editing the character [Please red, take like five minutes and edit the list after I edit the room assignments list. it makes it really confusing. if you don't want to edit the list, please just take everything in there out and leave it blank!] list and I need edit the room assignments list. I'll edit the list in a bit.]
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me