Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby redpanda. » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Zoey nodded her thank you to Jason. "Looks like the others are all here. I think they'll start soon." She noticed.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm

jason nodded and smiled "we have to change tho." he said looking down at his normal V-neck red shirt lined with grey on the selves and neck and fitting jeans.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:17 pm

hot!chocolate! wrote:arick nodded "i see then duck ,they taste better and cant run from you" he joked,

(i should be)

(Same here )

Allure chuckled a little. "True." She smiled.
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm

i will be here tomorrow))

Dylan narrrowed his eyes at her "Fine" he said
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Cryptoid snarled and faced away from the girl. "Just shut up." He groaned.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:26 pm

(what do you guys think of my siggy? XD i came up with the quote while dressing up my pet and thought she looks like Juliet..then seen the sad eye shadow,and tears and bam! XD )

arick chuckled "have you had any pets?"

ari pouted "how boring.." she smiled again "want to help me find my other power?" she grinned

lara got up on her crutches and smiled "good boy,lets go" she chuckled
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Dylan sighed and got up walking with her "You are so demanding"

((AWESOME i adjusted mine they now have some of my fave shows in it))
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm

(FMA is the only one i watch but i know of doctor who,which i think that one is XD )

lara shrugged "only sometimes, but i know how bad it hurts to have broken fingers, and have go break them again to reline them"
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm

(Haha it's awesome!! Poor doggy :( lol my siggy...a mess!! :lol: ;) )

Allure thought a minuted. "I had a cat." She chuckled. "It was old."
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Cryptoid groaned. "No, just leave me alone."